C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

722.9 TCU Tuning - US Tour - Coming very soon to a city near YOU :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2020 | 09:17 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
722.9 TCU Tuning - US Tour - Coming very soon to a city near YOU :)

Finally!! 722.9 TCU Tuning is coming to the region near you! This is for ANY 722.9, Including Non-AMG cars, torque converter cars, and older models with a 722.9, including PFL W204 C63's. We can done custom TCU tuning as well, along with CLK Black Series trans software.

The Basics:
- This is not a "NEW" product, just newly available to the masses. It's been well proven and tested for many years.
- Designed to be safely within the safe hardware limits of the transmission
- No change to daily comfort
- Increases Line Pressure
- Increases Power Holding Capacity
- Increases Torque Limiters in All Gears
- Reduces Shift Times

The overall result of this is a better driving performance experience, as the ECU and TCU work in harmony to deliver the power you want, when you want it. The TCU tune works with any tuned, modified, or bone stock car (and it's a fantastic first mod). Your car will be quicker, more responsive, and much more enjoyable

So far we sessions set up in:

- Chicago,IL

- Costa Mesa, CA (SoCal)

- Burlingame, CA (Bay Area)

- Baltimore, MD

- Orlando, FL

- Cincinnati,OH

- Las Vegas, NV

- Seattle, WA

- Phoenix, AZ

- Omaha, NE

- Minneapolis, MN

- Detroit, MI

If you're located in the Northeast or Tri-State, message @5soko and he can get you squared away.

Go visit www.eurochargedatx.info to sign up for your region and put down your deposit!

Any questions at all can be posted here, or directed to me. You can also call the shop if you like - 512-777-2799.

Intro price for the TCU tune is $1,800 - NO other costs or fees involved. Deposit is $300 and is credited towards the cost . Once we've visited your region - the normal price kicks in.

**Quick Note** - Chicago, Burlingame, Baltimore, and Costa Mesa (SoCal) only need a few more cars each to set dates. So if you're close - let's get after it

Thanks!

Dave
Old 06-11-2020 | 09:54 AM

2017 AMG C63
Nothing in TX? Come on
The following users liked this post:
DavesMeanE's (06-11-2020)
Old 06-11-2020 | 10:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz E63s AMG
Seriously... and this is out of EC ATX?? I guess it'll be available at all EC locations??
Old 06-11-2020 | 11:58 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
Nothing in TX? Come on

Dang if you're in DFW, just make an appointment and drive down - we'll get you squared away! We're in Round Rock, Dallas folks come down here all the time

Thanks!

Dave
Old 06-11-2020 | 12:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by skim7x
Seriously... and this is out of EC ATX?? I guess it'll be available at all EC locations??
For now it's only available during the sessions we have set up. There are sessions at Cinci, Orlando, and Minneapolis already
Old 06-11-2020 | 12:11 PM

2017 C63S AMG Coupe
Wouldn't it be helpful to post the date of these tunning sessions?
Old 06-11-2020 | 12:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by Rochviper
Wouldn't it be helpful to post the date of these tunning sessions?
We won't be setting dates until the roster for each region is full and we have deposits. It's a significant investment to get out there and do the work, so we're looking for 10+ committed folks. Once we get close to that target number, we'll set a date and purchase plane tickets (probably will be 2-3 weeks of lead time - giving everyone plenty of time to make the necessary arrangements

Good question and thanks!

Dave

Old 06-11-2020 | 12:19 PM

W205 C63 AMG Coupe
Have the dates been set yet? I do not see that information listed.
Old 06-11-2020 | 12:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by SJGetsome
Have the dates been set yet? I do not see that information listed.

Please see post #7 We were probably just making our posts at about the same time

Thanks!

Dave
Old 06-11-2020 | 12:31 PM

W205 C63 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's
Please see post #7 We were probably just making our posts at about the same time

Thanks!

Dave
Thanks. Looks like that was the case.
Old 06-11-2020 | 12:41 PM

2017 C63S AMG Coupe
I understand your position. But it also makes it hard for some of us to commit. I think you should have picked a date, posted it, and then only gone forward if you got the required number of people. Maybe I'm alone, but how do I send in a non-refundable deposit if you end of picking a date I can't make? BTW, I'm seriously interested in the IL session as I'm in Milwaukee.
Old 06-11-2020 | 01:04 PM

MY17 C63s Sedan
Question: Is it possible for dealer to override this with their update? If so, what happens then? How would I get this update again?
Old 06-11-2020 | 01:07 PM

W205 C63 AMG Coupe
I understand your position. But it also makes it hard for some of us to commit. I think you should have picked a date, posted it, and then only gone forward if you got the required number of people. Maybe I'm alone, but how do I send in a non-refundable deposit if you end of picking a date I can't make? BTW, I'm seriously interested in the IL session as I'm in Milwaukee.
I agree. With my work schedule, a 2-3 week lead time is not enough for me to be able to commit. I would have to imagine there are a lot of people in a similar situation.
tobeit (06-11-2020)
Old 06-11-2020 | 01:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
I understand where you're coming from - and I hope you trust that we gave it a lot of thought - I guess I just don't see any situation that with 2-3 weeks a notice, arrangements are not able to be made... whether it's a friend/family member bringing the car, or dropping it off at the location early - there's lots of ways to get it done. The flash/test drive itself takes about 30-45 minutes in most cases... usually no more than an hour in all cases. It's all OBD2, non invasive, pretty simple - car doesn't even need to go on a lift. Just did one 5 minutes ago in between responses to you in fact

It just makes more sense to do it this way than to schedule a day far into the future, have it fall through, and have to then re-schedule or cancel alltogether.

If WE cancel - the deposits are 100% refundable. I have been here quite some time and am not some fly by night rando person. I own Eurocharged ATX in Round Rock, TX. I am NOT interested in screwing people around, just giving an avenue for people to get this TCU tune that's been kinda in the background for so long.

Thanks!

Dave
Old 06-11-2020 | 01:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by SJGetsome
I agree. With my work schedule, a 2-3 week lead time is not enough for me to be able to commit. I would have to imagine there are a lot of people in a similar situation.
Ok - So 2-3 weeks is obviously generic - we can set it for whatever is needed. How many weeks advance notice would be required you for you?

Keep in mind these will always be done on a weekend, Saturdays most likely, but even that is flexible.

Thanks!

Dave
Old 06-11-2020 | 01:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by amg8
Question: Is it possible for dealer to override this with their update? If so, what happens then? How would I get this update again?
Yes - if there is newer software available, and they are wanting to rule it out as a potential cause of an issue - they may flash it. You should always have the conversation with your service advisor either way, to ensure that they don't flash over it

Thanks

Dave
Old 06-11-2020 | 01:43 PM

MY17 C63s Sedan
Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's
Yes - if there is newer software available, and they are wanting to rule it out as a potential cause of an issue - they may flash it. You should always have the conversation with your service advisor either way, to ensure that they don't flash over it

Thanks

Dave
Not that easy to do unfortunately. Sometimes SA doesn't communicate correctly to the mechanic that is actually working on the car. Either that or they didn't listen...etc.
Old 06-11-2020 | 01:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by amg8
Not that easy to do unfortunately. Sometimes SA doesn't communicate correctly to the mechanic that is actually working on the car. Either that or they didn't listen...etc.
Ya as long as you make it clear, and get them to accept that if that mess with it they owe you money. It's not too tough. I was a Mercedes tech at dealers for 14 years... it has happened before - if your dealer/workshop will not take responsibility for their actions - it's time to find another dealer/workshop I guess.

Thanks!

Dave
Old 06-16-2020 | 07:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
BIG UPDATE! We have dates for 2 regions

Costa Mesa (SoCal) date is Saturday, July 11th.

Chicago date is Saturday, July 18th.

Looking for 1 more in Beltsville, MD and 2 more in Burlingame (NorCal), CA to set those dates.

Bought tickets already, so we are 100% for Chicago and Costa Mesa, ready to buy em' for anywhere else that wants to join the party

Have a great afternoon!

Thanks!

Dave
Old 06-16-2020 | 07:06 PM

MB
you do cpc for 2019 9 speed?
Old 06-16-2020 | 08:48 PM

2007 E350
I’m interested but can this help with the jerky shift in sport +. Driving in sport plus under 10mph the trans shift to 1st gear and its pretty jerkey. With this tune is it possible for my tuner to change the shifting points in sport plus?
Old 06-16-2020 | 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by koifysh
I’m interested but can this help with the jerky shift in sport +. Driving in sport plus under 10mph the trans shift to 1st gear and its pretty jerkey. With this tune is it possible for my tuner to change the shifting points in sport plus?
Maybe spend less time between first and second gear and in particular below 10mph when in sport + 🙄.....sorry, could not resist. All good.
Old 06-16-2020 | 11:29 PM

2007 E350
Originally Posted by tobeit
Maybe spend less time between first and second gear and in particular below 10mph when in sport + 🙄.....sorry, could not resist. All good.
good one haha
Old 06-17-2020 | 09:04 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by CarHol
you do cpc for 2019 9 speed?
Yes we can - It comes at an additional cost of $2,500 (plus you may be responsible for some shipping / installation, although its not too difficult) Just need your VIN. Just for those who are following along - CPC is a module in all the newer (18+) cars which is responsible for the speed/torque limiters, among other things - it's essentially the Powertrain Control unit. On vehicles that have one - it's the only way to raise the speed limiter, or TQ limiters. Easy VIN Check - so just PM me and I would be happy to look it up for you

Thanks!

Dave
Old 06-17-2020 | 09:07 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by koifysh

I would say that this is may be a hardware issue, probably taking it to a qualified shop would be the best play... or even go to a dealer with your same car (or a couple) and give them all a test drive to see if they all do it, or if it's just yours.

Thanks!

Dave

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 722.9 TCU Tuning - US Tour - Coming very soon to a city near YOU :)