Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lease specials on a C63s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2020 | 10:04 AM

GLE400, 2017 Porsche 911S
Lease specials on a C63s

I am possibly going to be pursuing a C 63s. Does MB have any good leasing specials on either a 2020 or 21 model. Thank you!
Old 10-02-2020 | 10:26 AM

'18 AMG C63S coupe
AMG has the worst leasing deals in recent years IMO. For C63S coupes generally you are looking at $1200+, comparing with $700+ M4cs. This might be one of the reason there are so many M cars out there.

C63S sedans do have some "good" deals compared with coupes, just checked on Leasehackr and saw a $959 sedan with sticker price $85k and 12% off. It's still not good enough comparing to other car makers but for an AMG, it's good enough.

Last edited by frankshhh; 10-02-2020 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-02-2020 | 10:56 AM

2020 C63s Coupe
Yea, as stated above, don't lease AMGs.
The following 2 users liked this post by AMG82:
AlexZTuned (10-02-2020), Jimmy_c63s (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020 | 11:18 AM

c63s
Originally Posted by frankshhh
AMG has the worst leasing deals in recent years IMO. For C63S coupes generally you are looking at $1200+, comparing with $700+ M4cs. This might be one of the reason there are so many M cars out there.

C63S sedans do have some "good" deals compared with coupes, just checked on Leasehackr and saw a $959 sedan with sticker price $85k and 12% off. It's still not good enough comparing to other car makers but for an AMG, it's good enough.
I rarely see c63s and I think it’s because the lease is so expensive compared to competition. M3s and M4s I see a few everyday. I do see C43s quite a bit as well but obviously different segment.
Glad I don’t drive an M3 or M4, there’s just too many out there.
Old 10-02-2020 | 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Sedans are about $500/m less expensive than the coupes with the same MSRP. Definitely a car not for everyone, but I’m glad I’m leasing mine even though I wanted to purchase it at first. So many issues with it that I’ll be happy to give it back in the end of the lease in case they won’t be able to fix all of the issues I’m having atm.
Old 10-02-2020 | 04:58 PM

2020 C63S Coupe, 2021 Bmw X5M Competition
I always buy my cars and one of the reasons why I haven't owned more AMG's was the fact that dealers never keep enough in stock. Lots of my car purchases have been impulse purchases and dealers near me never had the right one optioned out.

Just to compare, Bmw dealers will have anywhere from 10-30 M3/M4/M5's in stock near me vs maybe 5 AMG's C63/E63. I guess it doesn't matter if you're ordering.

I had to find my current C63s Coupe out of town because the 2 coupes near me were very lightly optioned cars. I believe they will sell more if they had more in stock because you know, instant gratification.... Lease rate is definitely another big factor....
Old 10-03-2020 | 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by elitex
I always buy my cars and one of the reasons why I haven't owned more AMG's was the fact that dealers never keep enough in stock. Lots of my car purchases have been impulse purchases and dealers near me never had the right one optioned out.

Just to compare, Bmw dealers will have anywhere from 10-30 M3/M4/M5's in stock near me vs maybe 5 AMG's C63/E63. I guess it doesn't matter if you're ordering.

I had to find my current C63s Coupe out of town because the 2 coupes near me were very lightly optioned cars. I believe they will sell more if they had more in stock because you know, instant gratification.... Lease rate is definitely another big factor....
same here..I often buy on impulse. I was tempted as they had a fully optioned C63s sitting on the lot when I stopped by for other reasons ...have not regretted it every since. The thing with lease ...not just that lease terms for our cars are hideous I like to modify my cars and not worry what I do when I return it back. Also, if at anytime I feel I want to make a change. ...I can sell or trade it whenever or to whomever I want. Makes a big difference to me. So, even if my car starts giving me trouble one day and I don’t want to deal with it... I exchange it to another one.
Old 10-04-2020 | 11:34 AM

2020 C63S Coupe , 2014 BMW M5
Originally Posted by NYCSoiL
Sedans are about $500/m less expensive than the coupes with the same MSRP. Definitely a car not for everyone, but I’m glad I’m leasing mine even though I wanted to purchase it at first. So many issues with it that I’ll be happy to give it back in the end of the lease in case they won’t be able to fix all of the issues I’m having atm.
whats going on with your car?
Old 10-04-2020 | 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by Stevestil
whats going on with your car?
Misfiring issue - fixed.
The car randomly switches from Individual mode to Comfort mode - pending
Random ghost braking - dealer unable to replicate, but I don’t blame them, can’t let them drive my car for a week to see what’s happening.
Ongoing issue with the steering wheel where it gets tight and locks up randomly - 3rd repair attempt, now with corporate being involved.

funny thing is my Tesla is a better built car than my AMG. 🤦‍♂️
Old 10-04-2020 | 06:53 PM

Doesn't anything qualify for the Lemon Law?
Old 10-05-2020 | 02:52 AM

2019 AMG C63S
Misfiring issue - fixed.
The car randomly switches from Individual mode to Comfort mode - pending
Random ghost braking - dealer unable to replicate, but I don’t blame them, can’t let them drive my car for a week to see what’s happening.
Ongoing issue with the steering wheel where it gets tight and locks up randomly - 3rd repair attempt, now with corporate being involved.

funny thing is my Tesla is a better built car than my AMG. 🤦‍♂️
Mind sharing some info on how the misfiring was fixed?
Last I picked up my car (if i'm not mistaken) about 8 months ago from the dealership with Engine Light ON (Solid) and being told that the issue is none-resolvable and that I will be contacted if there's a solution or wait until the car is being bought back (my MB dealer which works directly with MBUSA). I've been driving the car ever since with engine light ON and been getting 2-3 misfires on daily basis which enables me to stop on the road, restart the car to get it in normal operational conditions. I think MB has forgotten about my case and I hope someone hears my voice here. My car has been misfiring from very early stages (almost right after the break-in period). My case has been open for over 16 months btw!
Old 10-05-2020 | 03:32 AM

why don't you pursue the no lemon law? I am not a lawyer but the Lemon law is something that has to be initiated by the consumer. It must be documented that the problem was not able to be fixed after three attempts by a Mercedes Benz service department
Old 10-05-2020 | 10:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by B3NS_C63s_AMG
Mind sharing some info on how the misfiring was fixed?
Last I picked up my car (if i'm not mistaken) about 8 months ago from the dealership with Engine Light ON (Solid) and being told that the issue is none-resolvable and that I will be contacted if there's a solution or wait until the car is being bought back (my MB dealer which works directly with MBUSA). I've been driving the car ever since with engine light ON and been getting 2-3 misfires on daily basis which enables me to stop on the road, restart the car to get it in normal operational conditions. I think MB has forgotten about my case and I hope someone hears my voice here. My car has been misfiring from very early stages (almost right after the break-in period). My case has been open for over 16 months btw!
I'm lucky to have a very good technician, he said that most of them don't know how to properly replace the spark plugs. Even 0.1mm mistake can cause the car to misfire.

Old 10-05-2020 | 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by wings02
why don't you pursue the no lemon law? I am not a lawyer but the Lemon law is something that has to be initiated by the consumer. It must be documented that the problem was not able to be fixed after three attempts by a Mercedes Benz service department
You are correct, but in my case I'd love to keep the car if they will fix it. Picked up in Germany, built to my specs, the last V8 But of course if they won't be able to fix it to the issue will come back I'll have to part with it as I can't even imagine owning it when its out of warranty.
Old 10-05-2020 | 01:16 PM

2019 AMG C63S
Originally Posted by wings02
I know, I had an option to file the lemon law directly and my local dealer also offered to help but they also asked me to look into going through lemon law lawyer as the compensation would've been better...
Old 10-05-2020 | 01:22 PM

2019 AMG C63S
I'm lucky to have a very good technician, he said that most of them don't know how to properly replace the spark plugs. Even 0.1mm mistake can cause the car to misfire.

I have a big pile of work order paperwork and technician notes. They even had to strip down the engine in my case and look for any possible mechanical failures. I too believe not every technician is knowledgable enough to be able troubleshoot this specific issue. I was able to find some troubleshooting documentation for Misfire in our cars and they all point to overpainted ground points by the factory. See below...

Old 10-05-2020 | 10:02 PM

C63
Lease rates are horrible for AMG. Terrible residuals and money factors. Having said that if you don’t mind paying the premium to lease one, i would check out Edmunds forums. You can ask about the car you want and lease conditions (months, mileage, etc) and they will quote you standard Money factor and residuals which you can use to make sure the dealer isn’t trying to screw you over on the lease with jacked up money factors.
Old 10-05-2020 | 11:11 PM

2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 Cabriolet, 2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S
Man, if nobody leased AMGs I wouldn’t own the one I own today. Trouble is these are expensive cars new and they depreciate like... well, an expensive German luxury car.

Picked mine up off a 2 year lease with 17k miles on it. It had depreciated $30k and had a minor issue I didn’t notice on the test drive but it is sorted now (creaking noise coming from the dash-strut tower bracing bolts had loosened up or were never tightened properly).
Old 10-06-2020 | 08:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by SDRider
Man, if nobody leased AMGs I wouldn’t own the one I own today. Trouble is these are expensive cars new and they depreciate like... well, an expensive German luxury car.

Picked mine up off a 2 year lease with 17k miles on it. It had depreciated $30k and had a minor issue I didn’t notice on the test drive but it is sorted now (creaking noise coming from the dash-strut tower bracing bolts had loosened up or were never tightened properly).
Yeah, forgot this too. Mine is $90k MSRP, in July asked for a trade in value - $68k just after 15 months and 8k miles after...
Old 10-06-2020 | 01:23 PM

2019 C63S Coupe, 2020 G550
Leases are disgusting for these cars. And I'm the sucker who took the bait on a brand new loaded up 100k matte coupe

That being said, I plan to always keep leasing AMGs as my daily so hopefully terms can start getting better as I move from car to car.
Old 10-06-2020 | 04:15 PM
Veteran: Air Force

AMG GT63S
Originally Posted by mbny1234
I rarely see c63s and I think it’s because the lease is so expensive compared to competition. M3s and M4s I see a few everyday. I do see C43s quite a bit as well but obviously different segment.
Glad I don’t drive an M3 or M4, there’s just too many out there.
they're everywhere!