Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2024, 03:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2019 C63s sedan
OPF/GPF Delete for 2019+ EU cars

Greetings!

Long time lurker here.
I have a MY 2019 C63s with the dreaded OPF/GPF ( EU model ) and I am looking to get some more volume out of my car.

Is there anyone here who has an EU spec car and has removed just the OPF/GPF ( located in the secondary cat ) - how big of a sound difference does it make on the facelift model?
I already have the EVM exhaust module which helps a bit but I feel like it is not enough and I am not interested in aftermarket downpipes with high flow cats.

I know the secondary cat delete has been discussed here multiple times but I have not managed to find a sound clip of it on an facelifted EU model.

Thanks
Old 05-17-2024, 05:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2019 C63s sedan
Greetings once again!

So, I decided to do the OPF delete ( I still have the stock primary cats on, OPF is in the secondary cat which was removed ) for my facelift and the car now sounds absolutely amazing, I would say it increased the sound about 30%.
The sound level is perfect now, there is no smell nor drone. Comfort mode is still very civilized but in sport+/race there is a massive difference.

In addition, it seems to me that EVM module makes much a bigger difference as well with the OPF / secondary cat delete.
For cars with OPF, it has to be removed from the software as well.

I absolutely recommend this modification.

Last edited by FaceliftC63s; 05-17-2024 at 06:27 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by FaceliftC63s:
C60 Free (05-18-2024), hotdognobun (05-17-2024)