CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Veloce Performance is Expanding!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Veloce Performance is Expanding!

I am proud to announce that we now have direct sales and service in South Florida

We will also be adding a few major retailers in Florida in the coming weeks.

For your needs in Florida, you can reach John at 561-737-4110, or email him directly at John@VelocePerformance.com
Old 11-13-2007, 11:10 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
I am proud to announce that we now have direct sales and service in South Florida

For your needs in Florida, you can reach John at 561-737-4110, or email him directly at John@VelocePerformance.com
Excellent!! I live in the Fort Lauderdale area. Welcome. I'm considering an ECU upgrade. Now Renntech has some local competition.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 GL350
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG

AND he can sell you insurance as well.... http://www.insuranceprosdirect.com/e069712/

Is this a joke?
Old 11-14-2007, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Old 11-14-2007, 02:34 PM

2009 Volkswagen Routan
Originally Posted by goalie_k
AND he can sell you insurance as well.... http://www.insuranceprosdirect.com/e069712/

Is this a joke?
Yes. Yes it is.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Don't think it is a joke as he also has other businesses.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance

Is this a joke?
I am not supporting Veloce performance as I am an unbiased consumer, but you really need to come right out and tell everyone who you really are. You are not a consumer you are Ken and work for RennTech so stop parading like your some loyal MBWorld member looking out for the good of our community.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:01 PM

Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Originally Posted by E55JAY
I am not supporting Veloce performance as I am an unbiased consumer, but you really need to come right out and tell everyone who you really are. You are not a consumer you are Ken and work for RennTech so stop parading like your some loyal MBWorld member looking out for the good of our community.
Owned
Old 11-14-2007, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by SteveFox
Owned
This is getting fun, pass the please.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

Is this a joke?
LMAO....whats this! Same last name...brother maybe?

Is this part of the team of engineers you have...
Old 11-14-2007, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
Originally Posted by Jrocket

This is some funny sh...t.

Why does all the weird stuff happen in Florida, it must be the drinking water.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by rflow306

LMAO...Its all that swamp land water you guys drink.

Hopefully his team of engineers doesnt drink the bad water.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
I don't know why I'm even getting involved in this but if you google his phone number, all kinds of businesses show up. Weird.

Google results of his phone number
Old 11-14-2007, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
I don't know why I'm even getting involved in this but if you google his phone number, all kinds of businesses show up. Weird.

Like a train wreck my friend!
Old 11-15-2007, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63S coupe, X5M
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama

Old 11-26-2007, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Originally Posted by Jrocket

Yup...you figured it out (hopefully, all by yourself), that I hired my brother to do sales for us in a new market. He is a great guy and a die hard car enthusiast. I have only gotten good feedback from clients whom he has helped. So, if you are in S Florida, he is worth speaking to.

.....and no, he is not an engineer.....But he did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

He is a salesman and a car enthusiast, which is perfect for this position. He also owns an insurance agency. That should clear up any confusion that you may have.

Last edited by IngenereAMG; 11-27-2007 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 S600
Does this mean the drama is over????
Old 11-27-2007, 10:41 AM

none
Hot Damn, I can get an ECU Upgrade and a Dental Plan!!

Originally Posted by rflow306 View Post

Because Florida is home to most of the dirt bag cons, TRUST ME I know I deal with BS all day long..

Curious to know why the question below was not answered?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by E55JAY View Post
I am not supporting Veloce performance as I am an unbiased consumer, but you really need to come right out and tell everyone who you really are. You are not a consumer you are Ken and work for RennTech so stop parading like your some loyal MBWorld member looking out for the good of our community

For someone that has such an impressive client list you would think there would be pictures of your shop with its dyno etc..... How they heck can you do performance work on hi-end cars without a brick and mortar shop? Do you use a virtual Dyno?

Your business was just formed in August of 2007 and your business address is a house in AZ. In all fairness, its damn nice house (see google maps)...
A three month old business that has former Indy car drivers on its client list?? I call BS too.. I bet you are Renntech..
No way do you come out of the blue with the ability to tune ECU's on hi-end cars without assistance. Renntech is one of most respected tuners in the world, if you are "them" or a partner why not just say so?
Judging the home you live in its apparent you have some serious money. So I doubt you have bad intentions, but honesty will get you more business than a shady facade.

Last edited by lorinserbenz; 11-27-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
I can guarantee that Veloce and RennTech are totally unrelated. Word on the street is RennTech just lost there main ECU code writer and now that writer is offering the same great product at an exponentially cheaper price point. DOH!!
Old 11-27-2007, 02:43 PM

none
Veloce just materialized in August of 2007 according to the Arizona Dept of business website. I could see a possible scenario that the guy from Renntech leaves to work for new company offering better pay.

However, I think the honest thing would be to STATE that they have a former Renntech guy... Trying to act like you are best in the business when you dont even have a shop and have only been in business for four months is BS. I think its nice that they offer a Dental plan with an ECU upgrade.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by lorinserbenz
Veloce just materialized in August of 2007 according to the Arizona Dept of business website. I could see a possible scenario that the guy from Renntech leaves to work for new company offering better pay.

However, I think the honest thing would be to STATE that they have a former Renntech guy... Trying to act like you are best in the business when you dont even have a shop and have only been in business for four months is BS. I think its nice that they offer a Dental plan with an ECU upgrade.
Let me answer your questions, and hopefully put this drama to bed.

I am sure that I have stated somewhere in here that I developed this company out of the work that I was doing on my own cars....using the experience, expertise and relationships with various people in the automobile industry that I have developed over many years. Based on my car's performance, my friends were asking me to do their cars. They were happy and referred people. After a while, it obviously looked like a real business...we named it and incorporated it this year, but we have been doing the ECU work for ~4 years. In this day and age, with communication as fast as it is, it is more than possible to work with people who are based on another continent who have equipment, experience and expertise in different disciplines that can be tapped. I believe that it is called outsourcing. I have never stated that we have a shop. Veloce Performance also doesn't sell dental plans, but our Florida rep may be able to help you out.

We have nothing to do with Renntech. They are a good company, with great products and have been around for a long time.

....And since there is some curiosity about our main location. We are based from my home. So is my practice. That is called a home-office...and thanks for the compliment on the place. It actually won an award and was featured in PHX home and Garden, but I am sure that is common knowledge somewhere on the web!

Since most of our business is through our distributors, or from individuals in different parts of the country, and we outsource with various engineers for our technology...having a 'shop' per se, really isn't necessary. However, we do some of our local work at FMS Motorsports in Fountain Hills, AZ. So, that could be considered our 'home' shop. You are more than welcome to come visit....we always have some exotics and neat toys there.

As far as being the best......I don't know, but our clients love our work, and customer service, and that's what counts. If for instance we have a car that isn't performing as the client wants, we have the ability and engineers who can make the improvements that the client wants...and we will work until it is where the client is happy. I don't know if the big guys are taking as much of a personal stake in each car like that.

I have a vision of working towards being the best, and I think that not being tied to one software writer for all makes is an advantage. For instance our MB/AMG writer is a former AMG writer. Our Lambo and Ferrari writers are still affiliated with their various manufacturers, and we have similar relationships with writers for our other makes.

I hope that clears up some of the questions/concerns that you have...and feel free to PM me with anything else that you would like to know....
Old 11-27-2007, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 S600
Old 11-27-2007, 11:24 PM
Administrator

Received 506 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
I just came across this thread and was wondering why you have not responded to this thread: https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/215353-day-2-veloce-ecu-morning-fun.html

I assume you know that you're being carved a new assshole?