CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

K&N

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 09:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by ohlord
post 10
read. I made a comment on K/N and the fact that they are snake oil.
No ad hominem attack directed towards the poster.

Note post 11 from the Mini-me that started the personally directed haven't a clue comments.

Better go back to school."Non sequitur" is still spelled the same way it was when I took Latin in the 1960's.You failed Latin as well as you fail to understand how to pick up a rpm signal.
Get ye self to a better dyno facility

Have someone show you how to back probe your cps.It will give you a signal that is accurate for the operator to plot torque.Since that is what a dyno's purpose in life is.

aut vincere aut mori,doofus.And yes that was directed towards you

You serve your purpose quite well as a minion,.Maybe it is your true calling

I think you forgot one on your list,and unless your buddy is pushing 730BHP
I don't think he could get a door on it ,from last amber to 1320.
http://www.gizmag.com/go/5798/

I could be wrong.You answer for him.Okay
this is a Kleemann tuned CL65
http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/to...Benz-CL-65.htm
I don't know what you have but it certainly is not one of those,and neither is your buddies 600

Either of you 2 running almost 1000 Ft. Lbs. of torque?
I did not think so.So I took the liberty of replying for both of you,since that is what you both do so well.

Stick up for your bud,he can use a good friend to make him think he is even in the league of quickest ever Mercedes.

"Every little bit counts"
Is that a phrase your wife uses?Frequently?
Now that is an insult.And I did not even need a minion to hurl it.

Some proof there buddy...you didn't refute ANYTHING with facts...just anecdotal stories and your completely wrong opinions.....

You mention 1/4 mile times as the measure of speed...when I prove you wrong with FACTS...you try to hide behind something else....

So I didn't have my car tuned by Kleemann? Would you like to call Cory of Kleemann USA and ask him yourself. Your knowledge of these cars is completely overwhelming...

You are ALL TALK...NO FACTS...

I stand by my first post...it was spot on...you are completely clueless...and your every post since has only bolstered my point...thank you!!!

Tom
Old 04-23-2009, 09:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
06 E55 Black
post 10
read. I made a comment on K/N and the fact that they are snake oil.
No ad hominem attack directed towards the poster.

Note post 11 from the Mini-me that started the personally directed haven't a clue comments.

Better go back to school."Non sequitur" is still spelled the same way it was when I took Latin in the 1960's.You failed Latin as well as you fail to understand how to pick up a rpm signal.
Get ye self to a better dyno facility

Have someone show you how to back probe your cps.It will give you a signal that is accurate for the operator to plot torque.Since that is what a dyno's purpose in life is.

aut vincere aut mori,doofus.And yes that was directed towards you

You serve your purpose quite well as a minion,.Maybe it is your true calling

I think you forgot one on your list,and unless your buddy is pushing 730BHP
I don't think he could get a door on it ,from last amber to 1320.
http://www.gizmag.com/go/5798/

I could be wrong.You answer for him.Okay
this is a Kleemann tuned CL65
http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/to...Benz-CL-65.htm
I don't know what you have but it certainly is not one of those,and neither is your buddies 600

Either of you 2 running almost 1000 Ft. Lbs. of torque?
I did not think so.So I took the liberty of replying for both of you,since that is what you both do so well.

Stick up for your bud,he can use a good friend to make him think he is even in the league of quickest ever Mercedes.

"Every little bit counts"
Is that a phrase your wife uses?Frequently?
Now that is an insult.And I did not even need a minion to hurl it.

Well, I read through a number of your posts in other forums and you seem generally knowledgeable.

However, the supercilious tone of your posts here undermines your message. That's a frequent failing of otherwise smart, but socially inept people, so you're not alone. Just may want to consider working on it.

Also, I think the prior poster was disputing the usage of the phrase "non sequitur" in this context, not the spelling.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
300E a couple 1994 w124wagon E320 Wagon/,1971MGB Track/Rally, MG Midget Autocross ,2000 E320 wagon.
The tone

you hear was warranted after the clueless comment to my first post on the subject about certain filters.
post 13 he goes on attacking another member with insults.
I posted the links from the people that have the data refuting his claims of world's fastest MB.
Kleemann tune he has,just not the one posted in the link for the CL65 AMG.
That is fact.
The Non sequitur was used in the humorous sense of the phrase.I.E. 10h.p. being meaningful compared to 604h.p. is absurd.Spelling and usage were both appropriate.
His last post.How typical of someone that when given the facts on a silver platter still chooses to ignore them and stand by his first insult.
I know Mercedes engines inside and out.
I know the V12 platform.
I race and build Mercedes models from several generations of the make.
Him calling out someone with no basis for the calling out other than he feels a
need to defend a 10h.p. gain,based on spurious graphs from dyno facilities that use the poorest of poor dynojet machines.At least get one that has been upgraded to include an inductive pick up.
If 959 Ft. lbs of torque is not a fact,and he wants to go round and round with his nonsense,I am more than willing.I have all the time in the world to engage in retorts to his lack of knowledge on engines and filters.Time between color sanding my E55 powered w210 conversion Wagon

http://www.duramax-diesel.com/spicer/index.htm
Maybe he will try to call this testing anecdotal
I call it facts.
When he has torn down and built V12 engines,then he can argue with me.
Otherwise he is just babbling.Used in the vernacular in this case as a noun meaning"The random production of meaningless vocal sounds characteristic of infants after about the sixth week."
now that was an insult and he deserves it.
The UPS guy is still ringing his door bell.

Thanks for the props on my Mercedes knowledge.40 years plus of racing them must have done some good.

Last edited by ohlord; 04-23-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
y
The Non sequitur was used in the humorous sense of the phrase.I.E. 10h.p. being meaningful compared to 604h.p. is absurd.Spelling and usage were both appropriate.
No, the term was misapplied. Accept and move on.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300E a couple 1994 w124wagon E320 Wagon/,1971MGB Track/Rally, MG Midget Autocross ,2000 E320 wagon.
If you purchase

an air filter for $200 because the seller claims it adds 10 horsepower it is a classical application of the term.
It was applied and is applied correctly.You can accept and move on.The UPS guy just left the other dupes domicile and is headed for your door.you better run.

Tom's ears must be blowing out smoke.Can't wait to see what he comes up with next to justify the first barb.Probably threaten me with a hammer bashing

Last edited by ohlord; 04-23-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
you hear was warranted after the clueless comment to my first post on the subject about certain filters.
post 13 he goes on attacking another member with insults.
I posted the links from the people that have the data refuting his claims of world's fastest MB.
Kleemann tune he has,just not the one posted in the link for the CL65 AMG.
That is fact.
His last post.How typical of someone that when given the facts on a silver platter still chooses to ignore them and stand by his first insult.
I know Mercedes engines inside and out.
I know the V12 platform.
I race and build Mercedes models from several generations of the make.
Him calling out someone with no basis for the calling out other than he feels a
need to defend a 10h.p. gain,based on spurious graphs from dyno facilities that use the poorest of poor dynojet machines.At least get one that has been upgraded to include an inductive pick up.
If 959 Ft. lbs of torque is not a fact,and he wants to go round and round with his nonsense,I am more than willing.I have all the time in the world to engage in retorts to his lack of knowledge on engines and filters.Time between color sanding my E55 powered w210 conversion Wagon

http://www.duramax-diesel.com/spicer/index.htm
Maybe he will try to call this testing anecdotal
I call it facts.
When he has torn down and built V12 engines,then he can argue with me.
Otherwise he is just babbling.Used in the vernacular in this case as a noun meaning"The random production of meaningless vocal sounds characteristic of infants after about the sixth week."
now that was an insult and he deserves it.
The UPS guy is still ringing his door bell.

Thanks for the props on my Mercedes knowledge.40 years plus of racing them must have done some good.
Wow...someone got butt-hurt that I called him out as being clueless...

I could retort your every feeble attempt to salvage the omnipotent image you try to portray. There is no need for me to respond anymore... you have more than proved my points... actually the more you type the more it smells of desperation.... enjoy your conversion.

Tom
Old 04-23-2009, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
No, the term was misapplied. Accept and move on.
Carl:

Don't bother...he obviously has problems with reading comprehension...

Tom
Old 04-23-2009, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The ohlord

is a conjunction of the 2 words used in Janis Joplin memorable song.
Not an omnipotent image being portrayed.
As always when little minds run out of words to parry,they typically end their conversation with a dismissal that someone else proved their points.Thus no need to partake any longer.
The only point I proved is you are a dupe.How nice you concur.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
is a conjunction of the 2 words used in Janis Joplin memorable song.
Not an omnipotent image being portrayed.
As always when little minds run out of words to parry,they typically end their conversation with a dismissal that someone else proved their points.Thus no need to partake any longer.
The only point I proved is you are a dupe.How nice you concur.
Enjoy!

Tom