Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Ebay Buyers Beware! C7 Wheels pls. sticky

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230K Sport Coupe
Ebay Buyers Beware! C7 Wheels pls. sticky

Ebay Buyers Beware! C7 Wheels
Just wanted to post a warning to any of you looking to buy C7 wheels on Ebay. I recently purchased a set from a seller named "DOMINOGSXR" located in New JErsey. They were supposed to be in excellellant condition with only a few minor surface scratches on them. After purchasing them and receiving them, I noticed they were all curbed and this buttmonkey grinded the curb marks off of them and tried to paint over the damage. Basically, they're totally F'd up. You cant however see it in the picture this guy posts, and the description is BS. I am in the process of disputing the sale with Paypal. Prior to buying the rims, I spoke with this guy ("Jay") and he claimed they were from a friend of his who worked at a MErcedes Dealer, and someone left them there after they had new aftermarket rims installed on their car, so he gave them to Jay to sell on Ebay. I later found out this was untrue, and they were given to him because they were damaged and about to be thrown away. I checked his other auctions, and saw he has another set of them on Ebay. I am sure they are the same condition. As well, I am sure when this guy gets these back (and he IS getting them back one way or another) he will try posting them on Ebay again. This is just a warning to you all NOT to buy anything from this guy, it is junk. Hopefully I will save some of you the aggrevation, I am currently going through with this scam artist. Best of luck.
Old 05-02-2005, 05:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W208
Thank Gary Good to know.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Piece of SH*T
That sucks, sorry to hear about that bro..This is EXACTLY the same situation I'm also going through. Same explanation and everything why the wheels were sold on ebay and how he got them. I bought a set of wheels on ebay from Al (bestdealsonwhls.com) and he is also from New Jersey..Said the wheels had minor curb marks but I ended up with 2 wheels bent and shipment was beyond what he listed..Maybe these guys are buddy's.. BTW his Ebay ID is greatdeals2460 BEWARE BUYERS!

Last edited by CLKonDUBS; 05-02-2005 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Ebay ID
Old 05-02-2005, 08:38 PM

2002 C230K Sport Coupe
Originally Posted by CLKonDUBS
That sucks, sorry to hear about that bro..This is EXACTLY the same situation I'm also going through. Same explanation and everything why the wheels were sold on ebay and how he got them. I bought a set of wheels on ebay from Al (bestdealsonwhls.com) and he is also from New Jersey..Said the wheels had minor curb marks but I ended up with 2 wheels bent and shipment was beyond what he listed..Maybe these guys are buddy's.. BTW his Ebay ID is greatdeals2460 BEWARE BUYERS!
I will check them both out, compare them, and let you know if I find any similarities in their location, etc. If the guy has any rims for sale, I'll see If I can Email him and find out what his story is. You should disput the sale with Paypal if you used Paypal. My seller wanted cash but I told him I only use Paypal for exactly this reason. If you dont have any luck with Paypal, you can still contact your credit card company and charge back the sale. And if that doesnt work, check out "the avengers front page" on the web for other forms of payback. I intend to ruin the scam artist that pulled this on me. He's currently getting free information from the KKK on how to become a member LOL and Ive got more in store for him in the months ahead. Hey, at least you got ONE good wheel!
Old 05-02-2005, 09:01 PM

2002 C230K Sport Coupe
I checked out "greatdeals2460" on Ebay, and found out he is located in Upper MOntclair NJ which is all of about 15 minutes away from Irvington NJ where Sajad "Jay" Domino is located. If they arent the same people, I would bet they know each other. When I picked up my rims, he mentioned his "partner" had center caps for them if I wanted them. Id bet a weeks pay this guy is his partner. Perhaps we can set these fools up somehow? Ive already got my seller cought in several lies all submitted to Paypal, but perhaps we can play a little Email game with these people. If your seller doesnt want to take your damaged rims back, I could Email him and ask if he still has the rims he sold you, then offer to pay him more then what the auction went for. That way he might be motivated to take them back and refund your money. As well, you could do the same with my seller. I figure if they scammed us, they deserve the same or worse. Let me know. Maybe we can do something with these Aholes.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:26 PM

Well, just because the ebay auction says upper montclair doenst mean he is from there If you check out the thread about bestdealsonwhls, he is located in bloomfield. That aside, Al does not have any partners so I doubt this guy in irvington is related. I know him pretty well, so thats the only reason why im writing this. Good luck with getting the money for the bends clkondubs, last i talked to al he said he was resolving it with you, I know he made good for Daniel Holm.
Old 05-02-2005, 11:20 PM

2002 C230K Sport Coupe
Originally Posted by x15jq
That aside, Al does not have any partners so I doubt this guy in irvington is related. I know him pretty well, so thats the only reason why im writing this.
Well, it wouldnt be surprising if they werent partners. As stated, I cought the guy who sold me my rims in several lies, so if this was another, I wouldnt be surprised. They could however know each other. How many people from that area sell Mecedes Rims on Ebay? Not many that I found. Its kind of coincidental they are only 15 minutes away from each other.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:23 AM

I donno, but Al is the only guy I know who has a large amt of benz stuff for sale. Does this other guy have alot of auctions or just for the two sets of C7's? Up north nj there are a ton of wheel places to buy stuff on, but Al is the only guy I know who pushes alot of the preowned stuff for the right price.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:34 AM

Piece of SH*T
Originally Posted by troubble27
Well, it wouldnt be surprising if they werent partners. As stated, I cought the guy who sold me my rims in several lies, so if this was another, I wouldnt be surprised. They could however know each other. How many people from that area sell Mecedes Rims on Ebay? Not many that I found. Its kind of coincidental they are only 15 minutes away from each other.
EXACTLY! How many people do sell wheels on ebay and only live 15 mins away from each other and not know one another.. I wouldn't be surprised either. I caught this guy Al in a couple of lies as well and still have email's to prove it. I called him earlier today and he didn't pick up, so I got on laptop and emailed him right after the phone call..5-10 minutes later I received an email.

I was thinking to myself why not just pick up your call if your a business man trying to clear things up with me, but anyways I didn't want to get back on bad terms with this guy and now he tells me he is sending the money out "tomorrow" it's been about 3 weeks now and nothing in my hand.

Everytime I ask him he says he is going to send it out "tomorrow". How many tomorrows do you want it to be bro? This is the last week I am going to take it. This has been going on to close to a month now and I know damn well it does not take 1 month to send me some money.

x15jq Since you know him so good, why don't you go get my money from him and send it to me youself since you seem to be so kind and back him up, why not jus back up his rep by sending me the cash if he is so "busy". Anyways I will still continue to post about this guy as a negative seller until I receive the amount he owes me. I know he went through with Daniel Holm but look how long that took..I guess everyone that deals with Al and get's F*cked up wheels have to go through this process as well? Then I guess he deserves to be treated and known this way
Old 05-06-2005, 12:11 AM

2002 C230K Sport Coupe
EXACTLY! How many people do sell wheels on ebay and only live 15 mins away from each other and not know one another.. I wouldn't be surprised either. I caught this guy Al in a couple of lies as well and still have email's to prove it. I called him earlier today and he didn't pick up, so I got on laptop and emailed him right after the phone call..5-10 minutes later I received an email.

I was thinking to myself why not just pick up your call if your a business man trying to clear things up with me, but anyways I didn't want to get back on bad terms with this guy and now he tells me he is sending the money out "tomorrow" it's been about 3 weeks now and nothing in my hand.

Everytime I ask him he says he is going to send it out "tomorrow". How many tomorrows do you want it to be bro? This is the last week I am going to take it. This has been going on to close to a month now and I know damn well it does not take 1 month to send me some money.

x15jq Since you know him so good, why don't you go get my money from him and send it to me youself since you seem to be so kind and back him up, why not jus back up his rep by sending me the cash if he is so "busy". Anyways I will still continue to post about this guy as a negative seller until I receive the amount he owes me. I know he went through with Daniel Holm but look how long that took..I guess everyone that deals with Al and get's F*cked up wheels have to go through this process as well? Then I guess he deserves to be treated and known this way
LOL He does seem to back up someone he hardly knows a bit too easily. Anyway, I saw a billboard titled "Crime Tips" on the way home tonight. I wrote down the number (1-800-658-TIPS) and called when I got home. I told the operator I wanted to remain annonymous and that I was calling to report an old "friend of mine" for stealing things and selling them on Ebay and to the public. I told her I felt bad for the people this guy "jay is ripping off". I gave her his full name, phone numbers, address, Ebay ID number, a list of the things hes sold, and even mentioned he sells pirated music he downloads from his computer. She seemed really interested and said they would investigate him. I am sure I just caused this jerkoff a lot of aggrevation. Even if the things he sold on there were legitimate, he is going to have to show receipts or prove where he got these things from. I threw in the music part because just about everyone steals music from the internet, and likely he does too. Hopefully they check his computer, find something, and fine his ***. As I said, I am going to make this guiys life a living nightmare until I get my money back. Will post more when I do a few more things to him.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:34 AM

Piece of SH*T
Originally Posted by troubble27
LOL He does seem to back up someone he hardly knows a bit too easily. Anyway, I saw a billboard titled "Crime Tips" on the way home tonight. I wrote down the number (1-800-658-TIPS) and called when I got home. I told the operator I wanted to remain annonymous and that I was calling to report an old "friend of mine" for stealing things and selling them on Ebay and to the public. I told her I felt bad for the people this guy "jay is ripping off". I gave her his full name, phone numbers, address, Ebay ID number, a list of the things hes sold, and even mentioned he sells pirated music he downloads from his computer. She seemed really interested and said they would investigate him. I am sure I just caused this jerkoff a lot of aggrevation. Even if the things he sold on there were legitimate, he is going to have to show receipts or prove where he got these things from. I threw in the music part because just about everyone steals music from the internet, and likely he does too. Hopefully they check his computer, find something, and fine his ***. As I said, I am going to make this guiys life a living nightmare until I get my money back. Will post more when I do a few more things to him.
Haha good one . It's funny how x15jq hasn't responded back to this thread. I guess he realized I wasn't joking and he couldn't back his buddy "Al" up anymore, I talk to Al last week (finally got through his cell) and he said "I sent the money to the wheel shop last week" When the hell did you notify me that you were sending the money to the wheel shop? Was I suppose to take a wild guess and expect the money to be there? BS!

The wheel shop never received anything and he said he was going to cancel that check and he is going to send another check out to me to my address. Everytime I come at him he always gives me the "I'll send it tomorrow and you should have it in a couple days"

It's been about almost 2 months and still nothing!! I emailed him yesterday and the mailer returned my email saying that his email address is a non working email..wtf is that? STILL another week goes by and nothing in my hand and I also see that he is still selling wheels on ebay and every month he has to atleast get one negative feedback from customers, remember guys this is only ebay, not other deals that he does on the side so there could be more guys getting F*cked up deals from this as$hole. I'm going to call him tomorrow and see what excuse this SCAMMER has to say if he's not sending he get's another negative feedback!

Post up and let us know what's going on with your deal..I'm still going to continue on about this SCAMMER so whoever else want's to back him up, make sure you have my money ready to send or don't bother wasting your time posting up because you'll just make a fool out of yourself! :v