Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Avoid Autoblz. Bad Experience!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230 SS
Thumbs down Avoid Autoblz. Bad Experience!!

Just wanted to warn you who plans to buy anything from Autoblz. I bought a "Carlsson RS rear deck spoiler" from them a while back ago. The website said Carlsson RS Rear Deck Spoiler, it did not say Replica or anything, back when I purchased it, so I bought it. I never had it test fitted or anything, once I received it I left it in the box and it was sitting in my loft. So I decided to sell it,yes this is the one that bnz616 bought. He was nice enough to come by to pick it up, so I sold it to him. He then test fitted it, and to my surprise it didn't fit too well. So he called me and told me, and I told him no prob I will refund him the money and take it
back. Then I have been emailing Fergus from Autoblz, and we have been emailing back and forth, and I told him how another member posted that the spoiler did not fit properly, and he goes
and tells me he can not do anything if I bought it 6 months ago, He said they were made of FPS, or fiberglass, and that if I leave it sitting, it can harden and will not fit correctly, so what he is saying is that I have to mount it right when i get it, or it will deform???? and if I mount it on the car, it will prob just deform on the car as well. I have been in the import scene and industry and worked with alot of big name companies that sell kits, and i know they have inventory on bodykits that sit there for more than 6 months and do not deform. Then he goes on saying I can give you 30% off on a new one, that is made of a more flexible material. WHY the hell would i purchase another one from him, if
the first one didn't fit?????? I kindly asked for an exchange and was willing to pay ALL the shipping charges, back to Singapore and one shipped back to me. He still wasn't willing to. So just wanted to warn anyone who plans on purchasing from them. that the stuff may not fit too well. I am just upset and frustrated that he is not willing to replace a defect that their company has sold. He now claims that the new Carlsson RS spoilers are made of a different MORE FLEXIBLE material. So he himself is saying in other words the older ones did not fit cause they do not flex. I never meant to put that piece of worthless junk up for sale, if I
knew it fitted like that. I guess I am now stuck with a nice Shelf. If you guys canHELP ME please email Fergus at info@autoblz.com, tell him that it he should stand behind his products and exchange the spoiler for me. Thanks again!!

Here is the thread about the fitting of the spoiler.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w203/109789-those-carlsson-rs-spoiler-please-help.html
Old 06-07-2005, 01:43 AM

at their prices, just assume they're replicas, they're good deals even as replicas, and at those prices, they would be 'too good to be true' if they were real.

he's probably concerned of what happened in between that 6 months to cause it to not fit.

i had a similar problem with erbruni no luck at all.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:47 AM

CLK320
first of all
there is one stupid buyer
who paid the crs trunk
and try to install them after 6 month
6 month ??????? that is FRPPP??
also please check
characteristic of FRP???

you want refund or replacement when you bought a trunk for over 6 month???
my buyer who does not fit them , have reported me in within 30 working days
we give refund and replacement

check yours
6 month??
are you crazy??
which seller offer refund on 6 month??
everyone know that frp will expand and contract
nevertheless you never install them
so guess who is the dirty ones down here

i offer 30% discount for GPFRP just for you!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 01:52 AM

CLK320
TELL ME IN THE WORLD
WHICH COMPANY GIVE 6 MONTH RETURN POLICY
IS YOUR DUTY TO CHECK FITMENT AND TEST IT BEFORE 30 WORKING DAYS

just tell me if you want free trunk
you sound like an *** to me dude

Last edited by carlssonW208Rs; 06-07-2005 at 03:25 AM.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by CSportAnt
Just wanted to warn you who plans to buy anything from Autoblz. I bought a "Carlsson RS rear deck spoiler" from them a while back ago. The website said Carlsson RS Rear Deck Spoiler, it did not say Replica or anything, back when I purchased it, so I bought it. I never had it test fitted or anything, once I received it I left it in the box and it was sitting in my loft. So I decided to sell it,yes this is the one that bnz616 bought. He was nice enough to come by to pick it up, so I sold it to him. He then test fitted it, and to my surprise it didn't fit too well. So he called me and told me, and I told him no prob I will refund him the money and take it
back. Then I have been emailing Fergus from Autoblz, and we have been emailing back and forth, and I told him how another member posted that the spoiler did not fit properly, and he goes
and tells me he can not do anything if I bought it 6 months ago, He said they were made of FPS, or fiberglass, and that if I leave it sitting, it can harden and will not fit correctly, so what he is saying is that I have to mount it right when i get it, or it will deform???? and if I mount it on the car, it will prob just deform on the car as well. I have been in the import scene and industry and worked with alot of big name companies that sell kits, and i know they have inventory on bodykits that sit there for more than 6 months and do not deform. Then he goes on saying I can give you 30% off on a new one, that is made of a more flexible material. WHY the hell would i purchase another one from him, if
the first one didn't fit?????? I kindly asked for an exchange and was willing to pay ALL the shipping charges, back to Singapore and one shipped back to me. He still wasn't willing to. So just wanted to warn anyone who plans on purchasing from them. that the stuff may not fit too well. I am just upset and frustrated that he is not willing to replace a defect that their company has sold. He now claims that the new Carlsson RS spoilers are made of a different MORE FLEXIBLE material. So he himself is saying in other words the older ones did not fit cause they do not flex. I never meant to put that piece of worthless junk up for sale, if I
knew it fitted like that. I guess I am now stuck with a nice Shelf. If you guys canHELP ME please email Fergus at info@autoblz.com, tell him that it he should stand behind his products and exchange the spoiler for me. Thanks again!!

Here is the thread about the fitting of the spoiler.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=109789

Carlsson CRS trunk lid authentics are made of PUR (pure rigid polyurethane)

when did you bought the CRS trunk lid?its been discontinue for the CRS trunk lid. but its been change the material to GPFRP.

Last edited by dronellis; 06-07-2005 at 05:37 AM.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
Originally Posted by carlssonW208Rs
TELL ME IN THE WORLD
WHICH COMPANY GIVE 6 MONTH RETURN POLICY
IS YOUR DUTY TO CHECK FITMENT AND TEST IT BEFORE 30 WORKING DAYS
In many cases it takes AutoBlz more than 6 months to get the part out to the buyer. Arabian Knights ordered a 208 Lorinser kit and 4 months later was shipped a 220 Wald kit. And lets not forget the Carbon Fiber diffuser I was promised for doing a favor and helping Autoblz/Euro-Passion clear up another shipping error in which a customer had waited months. What's it been now, a yeah and a half? Two years? I still haven't received anything.

And don't even get me started on the quality of the parts! My car is used on the site to showcase the Carlsson 208 kit, but nowhere on the site does it say that it won't look like that without at least $2k in labor and a set of original mercedes bumpers...

Alright I'm done.

Last edited by Josh K; 06-07-2005 at 01:01 PM.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Autoblz uses a picture of the front of my car to advertise their grilles, but I didn't even buy the grille from them, let alone authorize the use of my pictures. That's just bad business.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:17 PM

CLK320
Originally Posted by Josh K
In many cases it takes AutoBlz more than 6 months to get the part out to the buyer. Arabian Knights ordered a 208 Lorinser kit and 4 months later was shipped a 220 Wald kit. And lets not forget the Carbon Fiber diffuser I was promised for doing a favor and helping Autoblz/Euro-Passion clear up another shipping error in which a customer had waited months. What's it been now, a yeah and a half? Two years? I still haven't received anything.

And don't even get me started on the quality of the parts! My car is used on the site to showcase the Carlsson 208 kit, but nowhere on the site does it say that it won't look like that without at least $2k in labor and a set of original mercedes bumpers...

Alright I'm done.

MR JOSH JOSH
do i know you?
since when do i ask help from you ???
if you deal with felix go ahead and talk to him
i dont even know you and do business with you
if you want free difusser talk to felix

hey talking about replica josh
if you don't understand about replica i suggest you buy authentic and don't buy replica
everyone understand that replica is not miracle kits
Old 06-07-2005, 04:19 PM

CLK320

Alright I'm done.
ALSO FYI MR JOSH JOSH
he do not ordered from me
and shipping takes only 1-2 month
Old 06-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
MR JOSH JOSH
do i know you?
since when do i ask help from you ???
if you deal with felix go ahead and talk to him
i dont even know you and do business with you
if you want free difusser talk to felix

hey talking about replica josh
if you don't understand about replica i suggest you buy authentic and don't buy replica
everyone understand that replica is not miracle kits
You wanna find me an Authentic Carlsson RS kit for the W208? Be my guest.
Plus, you're on a forum, people don't ask specific people for help, you should appreciate that Josh took precious time out of his day to offer his input on a shady company!

And as for your latter post, Josh didn't say anything about shipping times, but total time. If shipping is only 1 or 2 months (Hell, let's say 3 to be generous) why would they take one month to find the product?
Old 06-07-2005, 04:49 PM

CLK320
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
Plus, you're on a forum, people don't ask specific people for help, you should appreciate that Josh took precious time out of his day to offer his input on a shady company!

And as for your latter post, Josh didn't say anything about shipping times, but total time. If shipping is only 1 or 2 months (Hell, let's say 3 to be generous) why would they take one month to find the product?

i do not think you can find W208 Carlsson authentic
most of them are replicas copy
also rick , when u refer company as shady. it means that he or she cheated
while i never cheat or do anything on purpose
so thats it
let the buyer solve the problem
i m washing my hand of this
Old 06-07-2005, 04:50 PM

CLK320
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal

lastly let me point up
i never ask any help to josh nor i have any contacts with him
all i know he bought the kits from felix
thats it
if he have any problem
stop whining. talk to felix instead of here
Old 06-07-2005, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
lastly let me point up
i never ask any help to josh nor i have any contacts with him
all i know he bought the kits from felix
thats it
if he have any problem
stop whining. talk to felix instead of here
Aren't you two brothers? Maybe the whole point of having "separate" companies is so you can pass off one's screw ups on the other and thus never take the blame for anything. If I never did any business with you and/or are not using one of your kits, then why are you using MY pictures on your site? For one, it's unauthorized, and two, wouldn't that be a misrepresentation of the product you're selling?

And never once did I say that replica kits were "miracle kits." I fully understand that they need work. In my case, however, they also needed a set of original bumpers to mold the kit onto so it would actually fit. lol

let the buyer solve the problem
i m washing my hand of this
wow...GREAT customer service there lol

Last edited by Josh K; 06-07-2005 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:18 PM

ALSO FYI MR JOSH JOSH
he do not ordered from me
and shipping takes only 1-2 month

1-2 months?? wow thats interesting ... hold on while i check my email ...

From: felix@euro-passion.com [mailto:felix@euro-passion.com]
Sent: April 20, 2005 2:33 AM
To: Ziad
Subject: Re: w208 lorinser dtm kit

Dear Ziad,

Yes 2-3 weeks delivery time. Air freight are more expensive buddy! trust
me it will cost you more another USD$600 dollars

Please let me know ok

Thank you very much

Best Regards
Felix Lesmana
Old 06-07-2005, 05:28 PM

CLK320
Originally Posted by Arabian Knights

Dear Ziad,

Please let me know ok

Thank you very much

Best Regards
Felix Lesmana
thats airfreight
you are paying hell of the cost of freight
Old 06-07-2005, 05:29 PM

CLK320
Aren't you two brothers? Maybe the whole point of having "separate" companies is so you can pass off one's screw ups on the other and thus never take the blame for anything. If I never did any business with you and/or are not using one of your kits, then why are you using MY pictures on your site? For one, it's unauthorized, and two, wouldn't that be a misrepresentation of the product you're selling?

And never once did I say that replica kits were "miracle kits." I fully understand that they need work. In my case, however, they also needed a set of original bumpers to mold the kit onto so it would actually fit. lol

wow...GREAT customer service there lol
]

well only a guy who want to get a free difusser get all kind of trouble
if i did say i give , i will give
if you are dealing with felix go ahead and talk to him
be reasonbale
i never want a business with you before
also you purchase that kits not with me is with my bro
so just SHHH and talk to him
call him
Old 06-07-2005, 05:31 PM

CLK320

Dear Ziad,

Please let me know ok

Thank you very much

Best Regards
Felix Lesmana
there are 2 type of shipment
one from indonesia another from singapore
for me i m in singapore
and my brother is in indonesia
two time frames of different
you think your father own the shipping fowarder?
Old 06-07-2005, 05:35 PM

Some pple need to go back to school for English make up classes here.

Honestly though, from an unbias member with no prior relationships to either parties, denying accountability for an employee's actions, ontop of the fact that, he is your own brother and authorized to organize business dealings for you, is just plain negligent, irresponsible, and awful business practice...
Old 06-07-2005, 05:37 PM

CLK320
hey buddy
he talk to my brother regarding CF difusser
do you think is my problem??
if he want the cf difusser
talk to him instead of whining
why bother say out my name?
Old 06-07-2005, 05:38 PM

there are 2 type of shipment
one from indonesia another from singapore
for me i m in singapore
and my brother is in indonesia
two time frames of different
you think your father own the shipping fowarder?
My father? I think if anyone should be talking about family issues it should be the infamous felix & fergus scammers. I'll be posting all the information for everyone to see in the next couple of hours. Proof for you and all to see what kind of scam you worked out.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:38 PM

CLK320

Dear Ziad,

Please let me know ok

Thank you very much

Best Regards
Felix Lesmana

remember ziad
you ordered not from us.
check with your agent that you have purchased
let him contact us
it is simple as that
Old 06-07-2005, 05:40 PM

CLK320
My father? I think if anyone should be talking about family issues it should be the infamous felix & fergus scammers. I'll be posting all the information for everyone to see in the next couple of hours. Proof for you and all to see what kind of scam you worked out.
\

hey buddy
tell me what you used to pay
give us paypal transaction ID down here
u want to talk about proof
lets bring it on
if your transaction id have mention it is either from europassion and autoblz
we will hold respondsible
but if not
please reflect what you have said
Old 06-07-2005, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Indos are the only business people who don't understand the concept of "the customer is king." Rather, I always see them, notably those said indos here in this thread, *****ing out at the customer. lol. Clowns.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by The Doctor
Indos are the only business people who don't understand the concept of "the customer is king." Rather, I always see them, notably those said indos here in this thread, *****ing out at the customer. lol. Clowns.
Indos rule the world. You should know that by now b1tch haha
Old 06-07-2005, 06:03 PM

CLK320
jesus christ~
thank god everything is sorted~

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Avoid Autoblz. Bad Experience!!