Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Brand New W208/W202 Carlsson/Eisenmann exhaust system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uber 202
FS: Brand New W208/W202 Carlsson/Eisenmann exhaust system

Hey guys, I have for sale a brand new Carlsson exhaust with oval tip. It is manufactured by Eisenmann and rebadged as Carlsson. I bought this exhaust to put on my sisters CLK, but she doesnt want it so now I am selling it. I am looking for $550 for the exhaust. Again, this is brand new, still in the box, never been installed on any car. I would like to deal with someone locally, but I am willing to ship.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 430
got any pics? im in LA....model # to verify it will fit the w208?
Old 10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Are you sure Eisenmann made the exhaust for Carlsson? My friend went from a Eisenmann Race to a dual Carlsson setup on his C320 and it sounded different.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:16 PM

Uber 202
Originally Posted by CurYousGee
got any pics? im in LA....model # to verify it will fit the w208?
You can come look at it for youself. It is 100% authentic and made for the W208, thats the application I bought it for. It will also work on the W202, as they are the same chasis car and the exhausts are interchangeable on both. I have a Brabus exhaust on my W202, I did not purchase this exhaust for my car, it was for my sisters W208. Also, do you really need pics? I just ask because everytime I sell something, someone always says post pics and after I do they have no intention to purchase it anyways. This is brand new, still in the box. If you really need pics, I will get them when I get around to it. If you're really serious, come on down and you can see for yourself.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:21 PM

Uber 202
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Are you sure Eisenmann made the exhaust for Carlsson? My friend went from a Eisenmann Race to a dual Carlsson setup on his C320 and it sounded different.
Yes I am 100% sure this exhaust was made by Eisenmann. Not all Carlsson exhausts are/were made by Eisenmann. My friends Carlsson exhaust was a rebadged Remus for his W209. I guess it just depends on who they sub-contracted to manufacture it. I am pretty sure your friends quad tip has a black painted canister/muffler. If so, its a rebadged Remus. Mine is 100% stainless steel and all metal/silver. No black paint on it. I am not sure whether its a sport or race, but it is an Eisenmann, my guess would be a sport exhaust, because Ive never heard a Carlsson exhaust that was on the louder side. I have no idea what this exhaust sounds like as I never installed it or heard this particular model on the car. But IMHO, Eisenmann > Remus.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:46 PM
Almost a Member!

I know you said this fits a W208. I have a CLK55.. Does this matter or it will just fit the non-AMG models ? Please respond. Also from LA.

Originally Posted by MikeL
Yes I am 100% sure this exhaust was made by Eisenmann. Not all Carlsson exhausts are/were made by Eisenmann. My friends Carlsson exhaust was a rebadged Remus for his W209. I guess it just depends on who they sub-contracted to manufacture it. I am pretty sure your friends quad tip has a black painted canister/muffler. If so, its a rebadged Remus. Mine is 100% stainless steel and all metal/silver. No black paint on it. I am not sure whether its a sport or race, but it is an Eisenmann, my guess would be a sport exhaust, because Ive never heard a Carlsson exhaust that was on the louder side. I have no idea what this exhaust sounds like as I never installed it or heard this particular model on the car. But IMHO, Eisenmann > Remus.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:45 PM

2002 CLK 430/2002 325i
It would be nice, for those who are interested, to see the tips of the exhaust. Eisenmann is a nice exhaust in terms of sound, but the tips imo are plain.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 430
it would be nice to see some pics of the tips...but i guess its too much to ask for.....so forget i asked for the pics...good luck with ur sale