Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

4 Xbox 360 Game Consoles For Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 Mercedes E350
4 Xbox 360 Game Consoles For Sale!!!

Hey everyone, if you are looking for a XBOX 360 Premium (Not the core system) I have 4 of them for sale. It will be really hard to find any of these systems in retail stores since most of them have be pre-ordered, sold-out, or from people standing in line. Supposively there will not be a available shipment until after January since most of them have been pre-ordered till then. If you are looking for the system PM or E-mail (Kampow3r@gmail.com) me for pricing, etc.

What you get with the XBOX 360:

Console with Premium Chrome Finish
Hard Drive
Wireless Controller
Xbox Live Headset
Component HD AV Cable
Ethernet Cable

What the XBOX 360 can do for you (for those who don't know):

Play Xbox 360™ Games
Watch DVD movies and play music CDs
Connect an MP3 player and listen to music
Connect a Digital Camera and view pictures
Listen to music and view digital pictures from your Windows XP-based PC
Manage your family's entertainment choices with Family Settings

If you are interested in more information on the system go to the link below -

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x...0customize.htm

E-mail or PM me your questions and pricing, thanks.

-Kam
Old 11-22-2005, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts
2001 E55 OMG
Change your name to SpamPow3r.

Go to eBay son.

Or at least the classifieds.

Last edited by Tall Giraffe; 11-22-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:23 PM

Black/Black E : Pewter/Black G Wagen
Originally Posted by Tall Giraffe

Go to eBay son.

LOL !!
Old 11-22-2005, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honda Grom
THere were a bunch of people waiting for the xbox release in front of best buy and circuit city yesterday. How ghey. The one guy in front of best buy had been waiting since 8:30am yesterday.... 24 hours for an effin game system. He is going somewhere with his life! He is an example of why it is getting harder and harder to find skilled competent workers in general.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:45 PM

'06 Mercedes E350
Originally Posted by Tall Giraffe

Go to eBay son.

Or at least the classifieds.
I thought the Classifieds is only for Mercedes parts only. Thats why I posted it in Off-Topic. Also, I thought I give it a try cause some people can be interested in that XBOX here maybe.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

'05 C55 AMG '15 Jeep SRT '11 G37S
Fine. But I'm not paying any more than $2000 for one, and that's final.

LOL
Old 11-22-2005, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Originally Posted by Scoop55
Fine. But I'm not paying any more than $2000 for one, and that's final.

LOL
I'm not paying more than $300 for one. No? Oh, you'll see in a year. :p
Old 11-22-2005, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Have you played your 360 yet??? Im still stuck out here in Philly, ill be back on Tuesday......

Atleast my bro has a sweet Home Theater set up, with a projector.

There are also alot of benzos.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Moving to classifieds.
Got the ban stick in hand too....
Old 11-23-2005, 06:42 PM

Read sig
are you in cali?
Old 11-24-2005, 03:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by PiNoYBaLLeR
are you in cali?

yes, he lieves in Santa Clarita area, by Magic Mountain.
Old 11-24-2005, 04:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 AMG C63s
i know someone that wants one but they aint paying more then retail.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:39 PM

'06 Mercedes E350
I understand if you dont want to pay a ridiculous price but most of these XBOX's are now going for around $1000 at the least.

The reason I think they are going for so much is because they will not get another shipment they say till mid Jan. My brother works at Circuit City and thats what his managers said would be the next earliest shipment and most parents are willing to pay a good amount for their kids for Christmas.

-Kam
Old 11-24-2005, 02:46 PM

'06 Mercedes E350
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Have you played your 360 yet??? Im still stuck out here in Philly, ill be back on Tuesday......

Atleast my bro has a sweet Home Theater set up, with a projector.

There are also alot of benzos.
Nah, I havent open any of them. Have fun out there man and see you soon. Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by KamPow3r
I understand if you dont want to pay a ridiculous price but most of these XBOX's are now going for around $1000 at the least.

The reason I think they are going for so much is because they will not get another shipment they say till mid Jan. My brother works at Circuit City and thats what his managers said would be the next earliest shipment and most parents are willing to pay a good amount for their kids for Christmas.

-Kam
how wrong you are. all pre-orders should be filled within 3 weeks of the launch. best buy works on the threory of we got it come and get it til we are out. the next shipments arrive in the next 2 weeks. i would get rid of those as fast as you can because they are going to be worth msrp within a few weeks. ebay um quick.

however i know noone that is foolish enough to pay 1000 for an xbox 360. its not really as hot as the ads claim. only a few games are out for the new machine and to be honest they dont look so great. maybe with a hd hookup they are better. the buying frenzy will die down.

heck i remember when pokemon yellow was in HUGE demand. you couldnt find one b4 xmas. however the day after they were all over the place. i bought one for my nephew at retail the day after xmas. any fool willing to pay 1,000 for something that is worth 400 is just that...a fool.

check the ebay link. notice they are going for less then 1,000 now and its been out a whole 2 days. by xmas they will be full retail again.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:09 PM

E500
These retards are putting posts all over the internet stating that the next shipment won't come until January.
Obviously done to make people pay the outrageous prices because they want it before Xmas time. You will see in a month or two how many xbox360s will be on the shelves.
Funny thing is most people in those lines had absolutely no intention of using the system. While I see no problem with people doing this, I have a problem with them spreading lies to make that extra couple hundred (when they are already making plenty as it is)

I saw at least 4 posts on craigslist saying that there will be no shipments until January. One guy claimed he worked for Microsoft. LOSER!

Last edited by gottimobile; 11-24-2005 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by gottimobile
These retards are putting posts all over the internet stating that the next shipment won't come until January.
Obviously done to make people pay the outrageous prices because they want it before Xmas time. You will see in a month or two how many xbox360s will be on the shelves.
Funny thing is most people in those lines had absolutely no intention of using the system. While I see no problem with people doing this, I have a problem with them spreading lies to make that extra couple hundred (when they are already making plenty as it is)
lol that is so true.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:17 PM

E500
Also, who puts up ebay auctions that end on Thanksgiving? Morons

Just a small tip for everyone. Monday nights are the most lucrative on ebay (in terms of selling) Start your auction 3, 5 or 7 days before at $0.01 starting bid and you will get prime dollar for your items.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Build date 2-04 E500
Also, who puts up ebay auctions that end on Thanksgiving? Morons

Just a small tip for everyone. Monday nights are the most lucrative on ebay (in terms of selling) Start your auction 3, 5 or 7 days before at $0.01 starting bid and you will get prime dollar for your items.

Actually, sunday nights are the most active according to ebay. This has been the case 4 years running according to their polls...
Old 11-25-2005, 06:21 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter

I saw at least 4 posts on craigslist saying that there will be no shipments until January. One guy claimed he worked for Microsoft. LOSER!
so I'll take that you wasn't able to get one. :p

platinum package alone is going at least $800 on eBay. My personal opinion is that they'll get another shipment just before christmas so ppl can buy them as gifts etc. It'll sell out just as fast as of right now. However according to most people and the promo guy that works for Microsoft who waited in line next to me on release day that I've talked to the only people that would know when will the next shipment be are the people that are in the high office in Microsoft and few LARGE retailer. You local Circuit City manager would know nothing about when they will receive it.
Old 11-25-2005, 06:41 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by AMG_Eric
how wrong you are. all pre-orders should be filled within 3 weeks of the launch. best buy works on the threory of we got it come and get it til we are out. the next shipments arrive in the next 2 weeks. i would get rid of those as fast as you can because they are going to be worth msrp within a few weeks. ebay um quick.

however i know noone that is foolish enough to pay 1000 for an xbox 360. its not really as hot as the ads claim. only a few games are out for the new machine and to be honest they dont look so great. maybe with a hd hookup they are better. the buying frenzy will die down.

heck i remember when pokemon yellow was in HUGE demand. you couldnt find one b4 xmas. however the day after they were all over the place. i bought one for my nephew at retail the day after xmas. any fool willing to pay 1,000 for something that is worth 400 is just that...a fool.

check the ebay link. notice they are going for less then 1,000 now and its been out a whole 2 days. by xmas they will be full retail again.
EBgames can sell pre-order all they want. They have no idea when will the next shipment be in. It'll be more like 4-6 weeks before pre-orders are shipped out.

LOL...pokemon yellow...HUGE demand for who? millions of k1-6 kids who egg their parents to buy it for them. That's like comparing apples to oranges. $400 vs $25 bucks.

dude, the processing power of the xbox360 right now is better than the best PC out there right now. obviously you have not seen it nor play it in person other than watching the TV commercial. Bet you didn't know the commercial of Call of Duty 2 comes from real-time game play.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by FrankW
dude, the processing power of the xbox360 right now is better than the best PC out there right now. obviously you have not seen it nor play it in person other than watching the TV commercial. Bet you didn't know the commercial of Call of Duty 2 comes from real-time game play.
its obvious you have never played cod2 on a pc. we covered this in another thread. the graphics look like crap on the 360. my pc looked better a year ago compared to this. i have seen the 360 demoed at bestbuy on a 42" lcd tv. it is not as impressive as you think.

despite all of the processing power of the 360 it can only use 1 core. having 3 does nothing except for bragging rights. apple had the same issue with the dual g4's. once again i point to a game called hl2. when a console can have a game created like that at the same time come talk to me. the only one i know of that is on the same track to be released at the same time is RTCW 2.

Last edited by AMG_Eric; 11-25-2005 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Originally Posted by AMG_Eric
its obvious you have never played cod2 on a pc. we covered this in another thread. the graphics look like crap on the 360. my pc looked better a year ago compared to this. i have seen the 360 demoed at bestbuy on a 42" lcd tv. it is not as impressive as you think.

despite all of the processing power of the 360 it can only use 1 core. having 3 does nothing except for bragging rights. apple had the same issue with the dual g4's. once again i point to a game called hl2. when a console can have a game created like that at the same time come talk to me. the only one i know of that is on the same track to be released at the same time is RTCW 2.
I agree with Eric. COD 2 on any gaming console will be a phantom of its' former self on the current gaming PC rigs, as with any game. Read any gaming review mag and you'll see that there is no comparison.