Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: 2002 Show Car C230 Coupe - One of a Kind!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 08:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 Kompressor
FS: 2002 Show Car C230 Coupe - One of a Kind!

One of Kind Show Car for Sale...

2002 Mercedes Benz C230K (CL203 Chassis)

Over $35k in modifications not including labor.

There are a little over 54,000 Miles, it has an Automatic Transmission, 2.3 Liter Supercharged 4-Cylinder Engine, & has the Panorama Sunroof

Please e-mail me at jhamed@aol.com directly for details. Serious buyers only - NOT LOOKING TO PART OUT, so please don't bother asking. Selling because I need an SUV - the car is in Perfect Condition! I'm in no rush whatsoever to sell the car so don't bother lowballing me - I won't respond.

Asking $30,000/obo

EXTERIOR MODS:
- Custom Forged 3-Piece HRE 447R 19-inch wheels. These wheels were made for me by HRE for THIS CAR specifically! They are 8.5" wide in the front and 9.5" wide in the rear. They are mounted on Dunlop SP9000 tires. This is the ONLY C-Class Benz I've seen with this style installed - VERY ORIGINAL!! They'd also fit other w203 chasis cars, and some Audis (just FYI). These wheels were driven on for only a few months - I used them during the car show season.

- Brabus Front and Rear Lip Kit. The Brabus front and rear lip spoilers are installed to give this car a very customized look. This is the cleanest & nicest bodykit made for this car (in my opinion).

- RENNtech Decklid Spoler and Lorinser Roof Wing

- OEM HID Bi-Xenon Headlamps with Clear OEM 2005 Fog Lights and OEM 2005 Side Mirror Blinkers. You can't have a car without HID. The headlamps look so good and are OEM, so that you know that it is top quality. The light quality is amazing - much brighter and effective than the stock lights.

- Custom Smoked Tail Lights AND 2005 Tail Lights. One-of-a-kind smoked tail lights to keep the silver/black theme in this car going. **I'll also be giving you the 2005 rear tail lights so that you have an optional look if you so desire it (the 2005 lights are currently what is installed in the car).

- Clear Euro-Style Side Markers. Gives a great look, getting rid of the stock yellow markers. The good part is that they light up yellow still, so that they are still street-legal!

- Rear tinted windows. The rear windows are tinted with 15% tint. The front windows are not, so that the car is still street-legal in states with laws against front window tint.

- Varad LED Underbody Neon Kit. This is a neo-blue colored underbody strobing it - to match the neons in the trunk. It's really amazing looking in person - very eye catching. There is a wired control, for the speed and pattern of the strobing effect, that is located where the ash tray used to be - so, it's completely hidden when the ash tray is closed!

- Debadged rear hatch. I had the lettering and numbering removed from the rear hatch to give the car a really clean and sleak look. It looks much better and more custom this way!

INTERIOR MODS:
- RECARO North America Sportline front seats, with matching custom 2-tone interior. The entire interior has been customized! It is black leather and silver suede/alcantara. The following items have been customized with the silver RECARO suede: door panel inserts, rear headrests, shift boot, rear seat inserts. The front seats are RECARO Sportline seats custom made for this car.

- Both doors are FULLY FIBERGLASSED. The doors were taken apart are totally reshaped. They were then upholstered in FACTORY Mercedes leather - so they look like they came from the factory like that! It's really an amazing look. The power window switches were relocated and JL ZR650-CSi component speakers were custom built into the doors, with their crossovers being displayed over a silver suede piece. You have to see them in person! They sound amazing too - the ZR's are the newest and BEST JL Audio components being made.

- Fiberglassed Glove Box with PS2 and Audiovox 5.8-inch LCD installed. The glove box has been fiberglassed and upholstered in a silver flock to match the RECARO silver suede throughout the rest of the car.

- Brabus Illuminated Shift Knob. Another custom interior accent piece to really set off the look of the car. The "B" on the top of the shifter lights up when the exterior lights are turned on. The color it lights up to is an exact match to the stock interior lighting color.

AUDIO/VIDEO MODS:
- Fiberglassed trunk, painted body color, with a charcoal accent. JL Audio 10W7 subwoofers (2 of them), and two JL Audio TR525-CXi coaxial speakers are installed in this piece. There is also two 7-inch Icon LCD screens. There is a custom plexiglass insert piece surrounding the subs that lights up with a blue to purple neon blend (see the picture above). There is a JL Audio 1000/1 amplifier to power the subs, and a JL Audio 300/4 amplifier to power the interior speakers. There is a Lightning Audio 1.0 farad digital capacitor to help monitor and control the system. The amps are wired with Lightning Audio wiring.

- Pioneer AVH-P7500DVD Headunit with Dolby Digital Surround Sound Processor and XM Radio. This is a 7" motorized touch-screen that is the "brain" to the state-of-the-art sound system installed in this car. It can play CD's, mp3's, and DVD's. The XM Radio is already hooked up, but you don't have to subscribe if you don't want it.

- Pioneer iPod Adapter with customized dock. There is a dock that fits a iPod (30-GB size) in it. It is located in the center console (where the cup holder used to be). It was made custom for me and looks amazing. It allows you to control and play the iPod music through the headunit. It sounds perfect - you'll never need a CD again!

SUSPENSION MODS:
- H&R Adjustable Suspension System. This is a shock and spring kit that allows you to manually adjust the height of the car. This means that you can raise or lower the car height to whatever your preference is (within its limits, of course).

PERFORMANCE MODS:
- Brabus Sport Exhaust System. This is the best exhaust system made for this car. The sound is very smooth and deep, not the annoying sounds. It is made of the finest quality materials and has a nice Brabus logo on its tips.

SECURITY MODS:
- Viper 2-Way Paging Alarm System. It comes with a remote that can go on your key chain that will page you if the alarm is going off, and will indicate what part of the car is causing the alarm to go off.

A set of 17 inch Mercedes-Benz C7 Sport Package wheels come with the car. They are already mounted & balanced on Michelin Pilot Alpin tires. I'm selling the car with both these and the 19's so that you can use one for show and one for street.

I'm also throwing in 2 Lorinser Seatbelt Pads and a wireless remote for the PS2 - the pads look and feel really nice and match the interior theme of the car.

PLEASE ONLY COMMENT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING THE CAR!

Thanks for taking the time, here are some pictures:

Old 12-26-2006, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 C32 ///AMG
amazing car
Old 12-26-2006, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
hey joad, remember IF IF IF you do part out, remember where to look for me! (i spoke to you abt this a few weeks back!)

but good luck on your sale! always a fan of your car!
Old 12-26-2006, 08:54 PM

2002 C230 Kompressor
one more pic...

Old 12-26-2006, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is SOLD
very very clean car. good luck on the sale.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Very nice car. I used to own one of those. Very clean but I hat eto say at $30K you're probably a bit over-priced since it has over 50K miles.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 C55
bump for an amazing looking car. even with all the mods + work, 30k is a bit high. regarless, good luck w/ the sale
Old 12-27-2006, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Brabus Illuminated Shift Knob
Can you take a picture of this? It sounds interesting. And you know after thinking about it maybe the car isn't over priced. I mean that is a LOT of mods and it seems like you put a ton of money into the car.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Nice show car. But I hope you realize that by covering the side door panels in suede, the side airbags won't work because the upholstery is not split seam. That isn't safe in a side impact.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:37 AM

A Car
nice interior!!
Old 12-27-2006, 08:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
that's sick..bump for ya, but $30k
Old 12-29-2006, 02:57 PM

C320 Coupe
bump for amount of work done to the car =)
Old 01-13-2007, 09:20 PM

2002 C230 Kompressor
bump
Old 01-14-2007, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
very nice mods!

good luck on your sale =)
Old 01-14-2007, 03:08 PM

2006 Lexus GS300, 2007 Lexus GS350
Super nice car. Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
beautiful car

why all show and no go (at all)?

good luck w/ the sale.

bump