CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

lowering miles on mbz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2002, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 mercedes clk coupe
Originally posted by Benzo

I couldn't agree with you more as far as living a little. The fact is, the people I am talking about feel as though they are living "BIG TIME". In fact, I have a client who owns a very large micro-stamping company in the mid-west- he lives here part of the year- he just bought a used c class for his wife and finally replaced her Ford Taurus. In alot of cases, wealthy iondividuals may choose to place there money into trusts etc. siomply b/c if they don't there estates can be taxed as high as 60-65% when theyt die.

Most would rather there families continue their lineage and improve lifestyle as generations pass. The guy I mentioned with a C-Class just bought an 8,700 sq. ft house on the St Pete Beach- you are talking at least 3-4 million and this is not there permanet residence. On the same token these mega yachts can cost millions to run a year- I do have a couple clients with yachts in the 50's but nothing like the Fed ships. If I had that kind of money I admit that everything I would buy (except classics) would be new. (cars that is) But I also spend too much money on cars as it is- it is a weakness and I am ok with that. I truly am a carfanatic- but others out there really aren;t and see getting a 20-25% discout well worth the cost of a few miles. Go figure. If I had that kind of kiesh I would still be writing this post but I would be writing off the back of my Bertram with a Daquiri parked right next to the lap top. (And by the way, I would've driven there in my Gullwing!) That sounds horrible doesn't it????
if i had the that money man all ill do is buy cars exotic cars benzos u name it
Old 05-02-2002, 06:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 430
sounds good to me benzo.....

we all need to live a little.....and "living" is different for everyone....i'm the the type to buy nice cars and homes....yachts just don't do it for me.....but if i had the extra cash i would definitely try it....see what money does....it makes ya even more greedy....can't stop....cuz if you could bill gates would have quit a long time ago....i guess 53 billion still ain't enough for him....or is it the status....don't know....when i get there i'll let you guys know
Old 05-05-2002, 09:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 130 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
if i had that kinda money, i'd give it to charity..........................................N OT! heheheheheheh

sorry, i'm just honest.