CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

HartonMotorwerks Announcement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HartonMotorwerks Announcement

If anyone wants to place an order with us, kindly please do so within the next two weeks. It is because yours truly will tie the knot with the love of my life in early Oct and follow by a honeymoon trip. And after I am back from the trip, I will be setting up a small retail outlet in Vancouver (and possibly another one in California some time next year). I will be very busy in the next couple of months. A lot of customers complained to me lately that they are not able to find me and I must take this opportunity and apologize to everyone. I always try to provide personal serivce/advice to every customer, but when I have to deal so many things at the same time, oversight will occur. Please accept my utmost apology for not being able to reply to everyone's enquiries in a timely manner.

During my absence in Oct, please send all enquiries to my partner Tony (tony@hartonmotorwerks.com) or Rich (rich@hartonmotorwerks.com). I will have access to e-mails, only I wont be able to reply immediately.

I would like to thank everyone for the support.
Old 09-14-2004, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK500
Where is my Kleemnan Superchrager and Brembo Brake kit???

Just Kidding Harris!! Good luck with your new bride and all the best and success in your retail stores. Thanks for all the help you have given me and hundreds of others on these forums.

Congratulations again

Jay
Old 09-14-2004, 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thank you Jay.

I am going to Europe for my honeymoon trip and get you the Supercharger and BBK in person. Did you ever make the trip to Germany?

I need to ask you a question: what is the name and address of the bodyshop where you had your Brabus kit painted? A Chicago customer of mine asked me for a reference, I was waiting for another customer to tell me but I guess you can help out also.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 CLK500, 04 X3, No 07 GT3RS :(
Forget the standard Brembos - I'm interested in hearing more about that CL55 'F1' 8 piston ceramic brake kit from that thread in the other forum
Old 09-14-2004, 10:24 PM

2004 CLK500
Originally Posted by Harris
If anyone wants to place an order with us, kindly please do so within the next two weeks. It is because yours truly will tie the knot with the love of my life in early Oct and follow by a honeymoon trip. And after I am back from the trip, I will be setting up a small retail outlet in Vancouver (and possibly another one in California some time next year). I will be very busy in the next couple of months. A lot of customers complained to me lately that they are not able to find me and I must take this opportunity and apologize to everyone. I always try to provide personal serivce/advice to every customer, but when I have to deal so many things at the same time, oversight will occur. Please accept my utmost apology for not being able to reply to everyone's enquiries in a timely manner.

During my absence in Oct, please send all enquiries to my partner Tony (tony@hartonmotorwerks.com) or Rich (rich@hartonmotorwerks.com). I will have access to e-mails, only I wont be able to reply immediately.

I would like to thank everyone for the support.

Congratulations Harris! I hope you and your bride much happiness and wish you much success on your future enterprise.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 CLK500, 04 X3, No 07 GT3RS :(
Oh I forgot to say CONGRATS!!!
Old 09-14-2004, 11:14 PM

congrats harris! come back soon. dont let your wife ruin your love with your car. hahah
Old 09-14-2004, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Frisco
Forget the standard Brembos - I'm interested in hearing more about that CL55 'F1' 8 piston ceramic brake kit from that thread in the other forum
Dont know if the creamic brakes on the CL F1 are the same as the SLR, if they are, just to give you an idea: one SLR ceramic brake (I repeat, ONE only, NOT a pair) costs USD6,500!!!
Old 09-14-2004, 11:58 PM

CLK500
Harris

Germany trip set for Sept 28th through Oct 5th. I will be in Franfurt, Stuttgart & Oberndorf. Hope you enjoy your European Honeymoon!

In Schaumburg, IL - Nationwide Autobody. Anyone can PM or E-Mail me and I will gladly point them in the right direction. There are a lot of bogus shops all over Chicago.

I do not know if I will make it to Brabus GmbH or not.

I WILL drink a few liters for all you guys at Oktoberfest though!!!