CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Jerry @ ForMyMercedes.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 08:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W208
Jerry @ ForMyMercedes.com

Jerry is most professional and a pleasure to business with. Prompt and courteous service.
I would recommend to any one.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Co 55 AMG
Jerry is most professional and a pleasure to business with. Prompt and courteous service.
I would recommend to any one.
i had great service with him as well
Old 04-05-2005, 09:19 PM

06 SLK 55, 06 S4 avant, 05 Jetta GLI, 04 Boxster S
I couldn't dissagree more. I found him completely unprofessional and will never attempt to do business with him again.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
I too feel different about him. A while ago i called him and besides him having a bad attitude on the phone, he did not have any patience to answer alot of my questions.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Hmmmm....sounds like a split decision here.

Half say Jerrys cool....the other half says he's a douche.

The world may never know.

I personally have no idea who Jerry is.....but I bet he's a douche...with a name like Jerry!

Old 04-06-2005, 11:43 AM

That is the great thing about a forum like this. People can post good and bad experiences and then people can decide for themselves whether to do business with them.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:14 PM

///E63V10 ///F80CS ///Can-Am X3 XRS
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! :v
Old 04-06-2005, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
Anybody want to be a little more specific with their experiences? BlackC230 is the only one who cited anything in particular. It would help other people make a decision if they could read more than "He's cool." or "He sucks."
Old 04-06-2005, 01:44 PM

2005 E55
Originally Posted by hellcat
Anybody want to be a little more specific with their experiences? BlackC230 is the only one who cited anything in particular. It would help other people make a decision if they could read more than "He's cool." or "He sucks."
I have dealt with Jerry and did a positive experience with him. I ordered the aluminum door pins from him and he actually called me back to see if I wanted to have some new version he got in with the AMG logo on top for no extra charge. So, I guess I'm on the Jerry is cool side of the fence.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Banned

Bantha
I called once around 4pm, he was slurring his speech and told me he had been drinking since noon. He then proceeded to tell me how he just vomited in the garbage pail next to his desk and didn't feel like talking on the phone.

Hows that for a detailed experience?
Old 04-06-2005, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Originally Posted by tuscanraider
I called once around 4pm, he was slurring his speech and told me he had been drinking since noon. He then proceeded to tell me how he just vomited in the garbage pail next to his desk and didn't feel like talking on the phone.

seriously?
Old 04-06-2005, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
I too feel different about him. A while ago i called him and besides him having a bad attitude on the phone, he did not have any patience to answer alot of my questions.
what questions did you ask him that he did not want to answer?
Old 04-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
what questions did you ask him that he did not want to answer?

uh oh, are u jerry? lol. Like i said it was a while ago, but i will not be calling him again. I was asking him about a few products, i remember off hand about a grill, spoiler and door sills. I remember once i started asking about the 2nd item, he started to just give me 1 word answers and sounded like he just wanted to hang up already. Then i asked about installation and thats where he started to get a pretty bad attitude once i asked him more installation questions.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
uh oh, are u jerry? lol. Like i said it was a while ago, but i will not be calling him again. I was asking him about a few products, i remember off hand about a grill, spoiler and door sills. I remember once i started asking about the 2nd item, he started to just give me 1 word answers and sounded like he just wanted to hang up already. Then i asked about installation and thats where he started to get a pretty bad attitude once i asked him more installation questions.
nope, i am jon.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Banned

Bantha
I think its a home business. The guy is a boozehound.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by tuscanraider

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh my God thats funny.

One time I called Jerry, he seemed to be real busy and didn't want to talk to me. After I pressured him on the phone he later admitted his secretary was under his desk polishing his knob. When I asked if she could come over and polish my knob he got real defensive and only gave me one word answers. that Jerry is a real c*ckblocker! he should learn how to share!

Old 04-06-2005, 09:08 PM

And back to reality. I tried to order a grill from him. Got an email conformation and let three weeks go by. NO GRILL. So I called him and he say's "oh yea, a number on your credit card was wrong. I have been meaning to call you." I of course cancelled the order and he got really *****y with me. I'm not really someone you would want to get *****y with. I actually posted a longer version of the same story awhile back.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W208
Good humor! This is why I love this site!
Rock ON!!!!
Old 04-07-2005, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by redduc
And back to reality. I tried to order a grill from him. Got an email conformation and let three weeks go by. NO GRILL. So I called him and he say's "oh yea, a number on your credit card was wrong. I have been meaning to call you." I of course cancelled the order and he got really *****y with me. I'm not really someone you would want to get *****y with. I actually posted a longer version of the same story awhile back.
Then next month, when I got my credit card statement in the mail, there were strange charges made to my credit card. There was a $200 charge from Danny's ***** Barn!
A $450 charge from Happy's House of ******. And then a $575 charge from Jimmy's Crack House and Baby Needs. I wonder if Jerry had anything to do with these charges? Of course the ****** were all me! I knew I shouldn't have given Jimmy my Credit Card number over the phone!
Damn you Jerry!!!
Old 04-07-2005, 02:11 PM

2016 E63s AMG
Jerry does not seem like a bad guy. SOmetimes he is confused i think. I have done business with him about five times. Once being the door sills. (Great experiance). the next being the door pins. GOod experiance. The next was my rims not that good. Told him what car I had and he said the rims would fit my car. Got them wraped really nice and everything but when I went to put them on they didn't clear the front caliper. Had to buy spacers and still haveing problems finding something that is perfect. The rims are on due to h&r spacers but the spacer had to be altered to fit the car. A very tiny shimmy at 80 to 85. SO in conclsion the guy does help a little but sometimes it can be a disaster. Now he did say that he was going to make good on the next purchase on the spoiler for my car. So the money that I spent for the spacers he said that he would take that off the price of my new c55 spoiler. SO there is some good to the whole thing.

You might have to take a chance and see what type of mood he is in.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Banned

Bantha
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Then next month, when I got my credit card statement in the mail, there were strange charges made to my credit card. There was a $200 charge from Danny's ***** Barn!
A $450 charge from Happy's House of ******. And then a $575 charge from Jimmy's Crack House and Baby Needs. I wonder if Jerry had anything to do with these charges? Of course the ****** were all me! I knew I shouldn't have given Jimmy my Credit Card number over the phone!
Damn you Jerry!!!
Thats nothing. I ordered a steering wheel once and when I opened the box he sent me it contained rotten fruit, a Liberace mask, and a saliors uniform. When I called him back he apologized profusely and asked if I would be so kind as to return those items to him, he claimed they had sentimental value from his trip to San Francisco. I didn't ask any questions, and promptly returned the items.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
HAHAHA funny ****! :p
Old 04-07-2005, 07:53 PM

Only two of the ****** were mine, and I prefer we use the term "professionals"
Old 09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

CLK
I am Jerry and I don't drink. Some advertisers here must like to make up lies, wonder why?
Old 09-23-2008, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Personally, I ordered some parts from him and was thinking, "This is pretty cool, a good site to get parts."

I did not immediately pay for my items on Paypal (about 2-3 hours passed by.) I started getting these nasty emails about when would I send payment, and I was causing confusion and problems and he was awaiting my payment. I was about to cancel the order and say forget it, but I am a man of my word and finished the transaction.

I have never been back to the site or to buy anything from him. Is this more exact?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jerry @ ForMyMercedes.com