CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Here you go Ahmed, A thread about your CLK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here you go Ahmed, A thread about your CLK

Ahmed I like the way you got pissed off when I said that you dont have a real CLK 55 AMG. I mean a normal person would of laughed in my face and just posted a pic of his engine with the middle finger pointing right at us who say that car isnt a real 55 AMG. Your reaction was harsh. Its either you are pissed because you dont have a 55 AMG or you are pissed that I insulted you in a way. Which I didnt.

I liked the story you said about the phoenix yellow E46 M3 racing you and you not knowing whether to race or not. Do i believe it? yes it is possible. Do I think you can pass hjim? no way.

I know it will take you two weeks or more to cough up a pic of that because the funny thing is there are only 2 CLK 55 in your country and you are not one of them. Two belong to members of the royal family. If you say you are a member from the royal family then I would still say thats BS coz although his CLK55 is the same color as yours, it has a two digit license plate number not four. The other CLK is one in orion bkue which belongs to the prime minister according to my buddy.

Now what's your story?
Old 07-22-2002, 10:28 PM

Another point AHmed is the Steering wheel
has a big mercedes logo on it just like other CLKs

The AMG 55 has an AMG logo on it not mercedes. And also like another member pinted out, the chrome trim. The CLK 55 and E55 AMGs are much different then the ones in the states. In your country the part between the doors and the rear window is always grayish and has holes on it but not see through holes, its just a sporty design that all avantgarde cars have. It sort of looks like a sticker for a carbon fiber look. ANy AMG (tru AMG) expert would know what I am talking about.
Old 07-22-2002, 10:45 PM

01, Blk/Blk S500
I do not think it matters what he drives. If you click on Ahmed's profile: under car you drive it say's "CLK 320 AMG."

Old 07-23-2002, 07:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally posted by Sean Jo
Another point AHmed is the Steering wheel
has a big mercedes logo on it just like other CLKs

The AMG 55 has an AMG logo on it not mercedes.

Mine has both. A chrome "star" on the steering wheel and AMG embossed below that.
Old 07-23-2002, 11:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 130 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
wow guys... i'm famous!!!!

hmm... lets see.. do i claim to have a 55? NO!
do i claim to have passed an M3? Definately NO!
did i get pissed off? NOT REALLY!! just sarcasm ( which some people cant handle!!)
do i give a sh*t? hehe... i'll leave that to your imagination!!

conclusion... it does'nt matter, it puts a smile on my face!!

wanna make a fuss over something on this forum.. then be my guest! either way, it doesnt *******g make a difference to anyone!

thnks
Old 07-24-2002, 12:55 AM

CLK430
jeez so he changed the badge, big deal
Old 07-24-2002, 03:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 130 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
well ferrari....

no need to bother about these things, a little agression never hurt anyone!:p

people can analyse and conclude whatever they want, it does'nt make any difference. But, at the end of the day, there's only one explanation to Sean Jo's attitude towards my badging idea.....

SOUR GRAPES!!!!!

hey Sean Jo.... why don't u go out of your way and post some pics of YOUR CLK55 AMG..( do you have a CLK?)

or even better, some pics of your FRIENDS CLK's or any member of any ROYAL FAMILIES you know from any country you think you know!

hey i just realised something!!

My CLK320 cost me around 75,000 bucks back in december 1999.
hm... how much would a CLK55 have cost back then in the states? Just curious!
Old 07-25-2002, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2008 BMW M6, 2008 Ducati 1098, 2008 Ducati Monster S2R1000, 1971 Ducati Scrambler
What justifies an AMG badge? Go here: https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=10178
Old 07-25-2002, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts
E 320
hmm i don't know what to say....but why would someone care to go out of his way to find out how many CLK55's are in that country?? Like come on...... who cares!!!! I always believe what people tell me. Like do u know how many CLK55's or any other kinda of benz are in Iraq right now? HELL NO and you'll never find out bud...... that's what i think......so to say there are only 2 CLK55 in that country sounds not believable considering there are so many rich people there......well that's what i think anyways, i don't know if i'm right or wrong, but that's my opinion and i thought i'd share it!!
Old 07-26-2002, 12:58 AM
Banned

Smart Car
Originally posted by Iron Sheik
hmm i don't know what to say....but why would someone care to go out of his way to find out how many CLK55's are in that country?? Like come on...... who cares!!!! I always believe what people tell me. Like do u know how many CLK55's or any other kinda of benz are in Iraq right now? HELL NO and you'll never find out bud...... that's what i think......so to say there are only 2 CLK55 in that country sounds not believable considering there are so many rich people there......well that's what i think anyways, i don't know if i'm right or wrong, but that's my opinion and i thought i'd share it!!
Moron, the truth metters, how the info on how many 55 are there was obtained is of no importance on the other hand. From what the guy posted it was not that difficult to find the information on the 2 55's in that whole s hit hole.
It is important to keep the facts straight otherwise this board will be just a p issing place for pimpled dorks like ferrari and mehmed.
Old 07-26-2002, 06:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts
E 320
hey ****face, i really don't give a f*ck about what you think, just watch your mouth bud.....don't be callin anyone moron.......
You realy haven't lived in the middle-east to know EXACTLY how many cars of what kinda benz there are obviously since you're the moron. So why don't you just keep your mouth shut since u don't know anything bud.....and keep drivin ur smart car dip****!!!
like there is no need for this.....but you just pissed me off by callin me a moron.......that was not necessary and this is not necessary either.....but the fact is.....you're the idiot that doesn't know jack ****!!!
have a good day!
Old 07-26-2002, 09:41 AM

All of them, as much as I can...
HOLD IT! BREAK IT UP!

Now now, boys, we're supposed to be all members and brothers in this select group of enthusiasts who drive fine automobiles preferred by mature gentlemen.
How about sending foul language messages directly via e-mail or PM? Please spare us the objectionable stuff?