CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Why?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 08:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mymbonline
Originally Posted by Chappy
The future of America, ladies and gentlemen.....
you aint seen nothin yet

be afraid...be very afraid
Old 06-02-2007, 03:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
uh

Originally Posted by AMG_55
so becuase i like an "element of danger" in my driving means im immature?
YES

I feel for those that live in the "canyons" that you drive recklessly in.

btw I love the CLK6.3BS but it is just a bit too pricey for me. I'll see if I can pick up a used on in a couple years!

I was reading this whole silly thread and one other thing stuck out in my mind ... can you even get any options on the BS or does it come with everything?
Old 06-02-2007, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 86 Likes on 58 Posts
'22 G 63 AMG, '21 GLE 53 AMG, '20 NSX
Originally Posted by SLK55R
YES

btw I love the CLK6.3BS but it is just a bit too pricey for me. I'll see if I can pick up a used on in a couple years!

I was reading this whole silly thread and one other thing stuck out in my mind ... can you even get any options on the BS or does it come with everything?
No options on the BS, only paint color, which is limited to MARS RED , and some other boring colors.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:34 PM

2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Originally Posted by Jim Brady
No options on the BS, only paint color, which is limited to MARS RED , and some other boring colors.
Hi Jim, I just had a call early last week from the salesman where I ordered my BS through and he asked me to confirm the color (White) and any other options. When I asked him about any other options available, he said Navigation and Heated Seats were the only ones he could find. It seemed like he was reading over an order list... unless he was faking it. Mags
Old 06-02-2007, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by magwheel
Hi Jim, I just had a call early last week from the salesman where I ordered my BS through and he asked me to confirm the color (White) and any other options. When I asked him about any other options available, he said Navigation and Heated Seats were the only ones he could find. It seemed like he was reading over an order list... unless he was faking it. Mags
Mags,
Nav is standard, as is track timer.. Seats are different than euro models and I didn't see a seat warmer switch on the dash in the press photos, which could have been a euro build car. I was told by AMG private lounge, no options. I like to have the eruo seats and carbon fibre harness bar and c/f door panels.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:54 PM

2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Mags,
Nav is standard, as is track timer.. Seats are different than euro models and I didn't see a seat warmer switch on the dash in the press photos, which could have been a euro build car. I was told by AMG private lounge, no options. I like to have the eruo seats and carbon fibre harness bar and c/f door panels.
Jim, It will be interesting to see the window sticker and see if they charge me for Nav or the Heated Seats. I'm kinda really excited about the BS. Ever since I bought the other two Mercs and have seen the quality of workmanship and neat little trick stuff... (although the Night Vision option is so far useless), I rather have a Benz now than a BMW. I used to love BMWs and still think they're fantastic cars but the Mercs have a new loyal customer now! Mags
Old 06-03-2007, 12:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Mags,
I like to have the eruo seats and carbon fibre harness bar and c/f door panels.

WTF!!!
the cf door panels dont even come w/ it

Old 06-03-2007, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by SLK55R
YES

if i drove "recklessly" in the canyons you wouldnt be reading this
Old 06-03-2007, 12:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by magwheel
Jim, It will be interesting to see the window sticker and see if they charge me for Nav or the Heated Seats. I'm kinda really excited about the BS. Ever since I bought the other two Mercs and have seen the quality of workmanship and neat little trick stuff... (although the Night Vision option is so far useless), I rather have a Benz now than a BMW. I used to love BMWs and still think they're fantastic cars but the Mercs have a new loyal customer now! Mags
Mag,
I misspoke, a dealer installed phone will be an option. Mark Ramsey the US director for AMG says no options. I asked him what Nav system and he told me the same one that the CLK has. BTW, Nav is standard on all the AMG's. I didn't see any seat heater switches on the press release and I've looked at every pic I could find on the internet. I'd like one for the cold morning driving to Willow Springs but I don't think we'll see one.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

WTF!!!
the cf door panels dont even come w/ it

They do in europe. I've checked into the parts distribution and they will be available though some sources that import from Deutchland.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
They do in europe. I've checked into the parts distribution and they will be available though some sources that import from Deutchland.

so let me get this straight, you pay 135k for a 2 door widebody "old" c class w/ a "new" c class motor and then you need to pay another couple of grand for cf doors that come stock in europe.

i kidd, i kidd

good news that they will be available
Old 06-03-2007, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

so let me get this straight, you pay 135k for a 2 door widebody "old" c class w/ a "new" c class motor and then you need to pay another couple of grand for cf doors that come stock in europe.

i kidd, i kidd

good news that they will be available
AMG55,
You've overlooked the fact that the US market gets the coveted side air bags. The result of our government knowing whats best for us.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
AMG55,
You've overlooked the fact that the US market gets the coveted side air bags. The result of our government knowing whats best for us.

yes, of course, safety 1st

1st they kill the rs4 (those seats were some of the nicest ive seen and the wheel wa unique also), now this