CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Blacked out BS in Bev Hills today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 11:48 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Blacked out BS in Bev Hills today

Saw a nice blacked out BS goin down Beverly Dr today around 2pm - Anyone here ?? Sounded great btw....Mine was parked in front of CPK.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your mother
do you drive a white BS? my friend is the owner of a black BS with upgrades from renntech, hes using it as more of a daily driver now, also the owner of an sl65 BS and a few ferraris lambos, etc
Old 12-16-2010, 02:58 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by codizzle915
do you drive a white BS? my friend is the owner of a black BS with upgrades from renntech, hes using it as more of a daily driver now, also the owner of an sl65 BS and a few ferraris lambos, etc
Are you referring to the kid who lives on N. Oakhurst ?? If so, those are his MOMS cars, not his. And he's totaled THREE Black Series' and is on his 4th now. He used to post on here...
Old 12-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Banned

Your mother
Despite the creepy fact that you know where he lives, I think you may be misinformed, check your facts buddy... and don't ask a question when you obviously can't handle te answer
Old 12-16-2010, 03:23 PM
LZH
Banned

Despite the creepy fact that you know where he lives, I think you may be misinformed, check your facts buddy... and don't ask a question when you obviously can't handle te answer
Excuse me ???? I simply asked if that was who you were referring to. And the FACTS speak on their own merit.
You stated you have a friend who drives a black BS, and also owns an SL65 BS and few Ferraris and Lambos. Those are the FACTS you stated and I know of the kid whose MOM owns the EXACT same car collection and happens to live 3 doors down from a very good friend of mine - thats how I know where he lives. So did you have a point or were you just reviving a dead thread from ~8months ago with your 4th post here Mr. NOOOB ?? Something tells me you might be the kid in question....
Old 12-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Banned

Your mother
Not only did you not simply ask if this was the person I was referring to, you continually insist that he is not the sole owner of these cars, which is in itself untrue. I have lurked these forums for a while, and not owning a Mercedes myself, I found that I had nothing to add to the forums, but in fact much to learn. However, it is pompous, egotistical, know-it-all's such as yourself that create problems, along with a horrible environment for "NOOBS" to become so called "MBworld fanatics." If I were you, I would keep myself in check before I say the wrong thing to the wrong person. And as for me being the "kid in question," you can forget about it.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:54 PM
LZH
Banned

Not only did you not simply ask if this was the person I was referring to,
Really, this is EXACTLY what I said - seems like a straightforward question to me

Originally Posted by LZH
Are you referring to the kid who lives on N. Oakhurst ??
you continually insist that he is not the sole owner of these cars, which is in itself untrue.
Continually insist ?? Really?? I've prob said it a few times on this forum, yet you seem to somehow come across it while you're lurking here ?? LOL, yeah right kid...

I have lurked these forums for a while, and not owning a Mercedes myself, I found that I had nothing to add to the forums, but in fact much to learn. However, it is pompous, egotistical, know-it-all's such as yourself that create problems, along with a horrible environment for "NOOBS" to become so called "MBworld fanatics." If I were you, I would keep myself in check before I say the wrong thing to the wrong person. And as for me being the "kid in question," you can forget about it.
OK, so based on the bold above, the person you are referring to IS IN FACT the kid who lives on N. Oakhurst. Thanks for confirming that. So, if you know this guy so well, why did he stop posting on here after crashing TWO Black Series'?? And as far as who owns the cars, I SPOKE to his mom about it all not too long ago in front of their house when she was driving her SL65 BS. And I also spoke to the guy who tried to repair one of them and sold the other one and he also confirmed that the Mom is the owner.
But who really cares ?? What I'd like to know is why in your 4th post here are you bringing up threads from 8 months ago, especially this particular thread. Coincidental ? I think not....sounds like you have some sort of agenda here...

EDIT -
And as far as being "pompous, egotistical, and know-it-all"....I'm simply stating first hand information. If that offends you then I don't know what to tell you besides get over it. But the fact that you are so vehemently defending this person makes me wonder even more...

Last edited by LZH; 12-16-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
so funny how certain people are gunning for you (LZH) on here....BTW you're 100% on the mark and usually are from your posts I've read--I know some give you $h!t, but digging up 8 month old threads to try and argue with you is just

I tell my wife every day--we can't spoil out kids.
The outcome is them bragging on forums about what Mom and Dad have--so sad, gotta blame the parents though, it's not his fault--Mom and Dad were too busy collecting expensive cars and other crap and forgot to give their kid a hug and see what's happening in their life.

kid, your beef is not with LZH, it's with Mom and Dad---
direct your anger in the right direction!
Old 12-16-2010, 05:47 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by black-clk500
so funny how certain people are gunning for you (LZH) on here....BTW you're 100% on the mark and usually are from your posts I've read--I know some give you $h!t, but digging up 8 month old threads to try and argue with you is just

I tell my wife every day--we can't spoil out kids.
The outcome is them bragging on forums about what Mom and Dad have--so sad, gotta blame the parents though, it's not his fault--Mom and Dad were too busy collecting expensive cars and other crap and forgot to give their kid a hug and see what's happening in their life.

kid, your beef is not with LZH, it's with Mom and Dad---
direct your anger in the right direction!
Thanks man...just call it like I see it. Wonder if we can get the Mods to do an IP check....
Old 12-16-2010, 06:13 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,405 Likes on 2,848 Posts
2012 CLS63
this thread is hilarious........
Old 12-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Banned

Your mother
It's sad to see a grown man act so childish. Who's to say he did not obtain these cars through hard work? Are you aware of the circumstances involving this family? It's terrible that you believe a close knit family with some extra money can't be had. But then again,
Originally Posted by LZH
who really cares ??
I'm not surprised that I am not the only one who feels you are smug, you seem to really enjoy being right and making a buffoon of yourself while your at it. If you want friends, i suggest you be friendly. I guess sometimes you need the kids to teach the adults, huh?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
It's sad to see a grown man act so childish. Who's to say he did not obtain these cars through hard work? Are you aware of the circumstances involving this family? It's terrible that you believe a close knit family with some extra money can't be had. But then again,
I'm not surprised that I am not the only one who feels you are smug, you seem to really enjoy being right and making a buffoon of yourself while your at it. If you want friends, i suggest you be friendly. I guess sometimes you need the kids to teach the adults, huh?
Dude, why don't you quite while you're ahead..well, you're not really ahead so why don't you just quit before you get totally flamed and owned. He posted up the friggin address, I would assume he did not just pull a correct address out of his azz just like I assume he would not pull the other info on the mom and vehicle owners out of his azz.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:20 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
... because people who work hard to obtain these cars don't crash one after another

BTW, by reviving an 8 month old thread, you clearly care
Old 12-16-2010, 08:25 PM
LZH
Banned

I am aware of the unfortunate circumstances with the family but I think it would be in poor taste to discuss them here since it's really not germane to the topic at hand. What I do know is the Mom is a true car enthusiast and the kid has wrecked one after another BS while Mommy continues to replace them...I think that about covers it.
This has nothing to do with being right or wrong...it's about the TRUTH, so thanks for proving it for me (bold above). And the only buffoon in this thread is you pal, so why don't you give it a rest and quit backpeddling because you're only digging the hole deeper for yourself.
Going back to what you said earlier..."don't ask questions when you obviously cant handle the answer". Take care, Cody.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:28 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by SMP
... because people who work hard to obtain these cars don't crash one after another

BTW, by reviving an 8 month old thread, you clearly care
BINGO!!!!! Not to mention after crashing them...he stops posting here because he KNEW he would get raked over the coals for being a crappy driver.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Banned

Your mother
You act like I dug through tons and tons of pages to find this, I happen to come across it and decided that, since you asked a question, I might be the one able to answer it, since clearly, no one else was. I know what I said, you can stop quoting me for evidence. I clearly do care, about the wellness of a friend. I don't see why you guys are being so unreasonable, I gave my two cents for the first time on this forum, and the first impression I get is that some stubborn jerk thinks he knows my friends better than I do. Clearly you guys are not welcoming of newcomers.

The facts you give don't seem to be reliable: you just happen to have a friend that lives close by, and you happen to come across their mechanic?

Originally Posted by LZH
....sounds like you have some sort of agenda here...
Old 12-16-2010, 09:06 PM
LZH
Banned

The facts you give don't seem to be reliable: you just happen to have a friend that lives close by, and you happen to come across their mechanic?
And I spoke to his mom, saw pics of one of the crashed cars, know the salesman at MB Encino where she bought the cars, and traded PM's with your buddy when he used to post here...WHY WOULD I MAKE THIS SH*T UP?????
I've been told by multiple sources that his mom buys all the cars and he's wrecked at least two CLK 63 Black series...one was on Mulholland.
So, which of my facts are incorrect? You keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about and my facts are not reliable...so, what's the truth as you understand it??
And as far as rolling out the red carpet for you....well, your response to me wasn't the best way to start a conversation. Calling me "buddy" and to "stop asking questions"...in case you forgot here it is again:

Last edited by LZH; 12-16-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Banned

Your mother
It would be in poor taste to discuss them here? Is that why you immediately proceeded to do so? You may be unclear as to the circumstances I am referring to, or would you like to clarify for me again? After seeing firsthand your true integrity, as shown by the thread:"Evosportrant)" Ill let you live up to any vendettas against you, carry on being the ******* you are. You definitely give a great rep to car owners everywhere, and since you like to be anonymous, I'll address you in the only way I can. So take care LZH, and give Sarah a kiss for me would you?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned

Your mother
If you'd like to check your first response to me, I think you'll find that it wasn't the most welcoming. You keep stating that you are no newcomer around here, so i think you'll be able to find it without my help, but if you get lost while scrolling up, don't be hesitant to ask for help, because it seems like everybody on this forum is pretty bias towards you.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It would be in poor taste to discuss them here? Is that why you immediately proceeded to do so? You may be unclear as to the circumstances I am referring to, or would you like to clarify for me again? After seeing firsthand your true integrity, as shown by the thread:"Evosportrant)" Ill let you live up to any vendettas against you, carry on being the ******* you are. You definitely give a great rep to car owners everywhere, and since you like to be anonymous, I'll address you in the only way I can. So take care LZH, and give Sarah a kiss for me would you?
Bro now you're just getting plain creepy...you need to chill before you get your little self in some BIG trouble.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:51 PM
LZH
Banned

If you'd like to check your first response to me, I think you'll find that it wasn't the most welcoming. You keep stating that you are no newcomer around here, so i think you'll be able to find it without my help, but if you get lost while scrolling up, don't be hesitant to ask for help, because it seems like everybody on this forum is pretty bias towards you.
Ok...I can tell this is going nowhere . So not only are you unwilling to answer my questions and set the record straight since you seem to think I don't know what I'm talking about, but also you've followed suit in ultimate douche form and brought my wife into this as well as personal attacks/name calling...clearly I've touched a nerve and everything I've said is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you would have corrected me, right ? Right....

Take care kiddo...maybe you and your buddy can go wreck another BS and have mommy purchase yet another while making mine more rare and driving the price up
Old 12-16-2010, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
I was just minding my business on a MB forum and I have no idea how I ended up on a BMW forum
Old 12-16-2010, 10:33 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by lkirchner
I was just minding my business on a MB forum and I have no idea how I ended up on a BMW forum

Funny you should mention Bimmer forums....

Take a look here:

http://www.formspring.me/codizzle915
Old 12-16-2010, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LZH

Funny you should mention Bimmer forums....

Take a look here:

http://www.formspring.me/codizzle915
Luke, you're the best, great find...and people think I have too much free time. Classic!!!!!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Do you consider yourself a douchebag

Answer; Codizzle915 : Uhh Yea

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Blacked out BS in Bev Hills today