CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Here is how my CLK Black is progressing...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by CLK_63_Black
Until you graduate from high school...go suck your thumb. If you prefer...feel free to use a pacifier. Your choice. You are the epitome of the word "MORON". You can come back after you figure out the difference between open downpipes and normal exhaust systems. Who bought your car? Let me guess...your rich daddy? You have absolutely nothing to talk about in this forum...until you learn what open downpipes are. Good luck DUMB ***!! What I find interesting is how you note..."this thread sucks" over and over...yet somehow you find your way back in. LOL There is definately something wrong with you. Perhaps...a delusional personality? When was the last time you visited your psychiatrist? I do feel sorry that such a beautiful car is in the wrong hands. But then again...rich daddy pays for your toys. What a waste!! LMAO
Ever heard of the psychological terms transference and projection ?? Your defense mechanisms fit those definitions to a T. You really need help.
I haven't seen a nut job like you on the internet in a LONG time. But something tells me you are just a young, self entitled kid who thinks his local Midas shop has more knowledge than the collective membership of all BS owners on this board.

Last edited by PaulWdz; 05-17-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:46 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by WTDoom
Just come accross this thread . I think it was unfortunate so many of you were so hard on this guy at the start , i must admit he took it pretty well and behaved well for a lot longer than I would have .
Sure he is annoyed now. It how many of you wouldn't have been ?

Everyone should calm down a little , we are all enthusiasts here .
You are correct. I agree. I had no intention to offend anyone on this site. That's the intention of my first post...just to cheer things up about the CLK Black. In any case, for now...I will go dormant and refrain myself cause I think this site has given me plenty good tips and its only fair to do just that. You got my word. But let's see how long it will take before some high school kid starts using foul language. Cause then...hell will break loose again...
Old 05-17-2012, 03:49 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
Ever heard of the psychological terms transference and projection ?? Your defense mechanisms fit those definitions to a T. You really need help.
I haven't seen a nut job like you on the internet in a LONG time. But something tells me you are just a young, self entitled kid who thinks his local Midas shop has more knowledge than the collective membership of all BS owners on this board.
...and to prove my point as far as refraining myself for the sake of this site as noted on my previous post...I'll start with this kid... Ok...I am not saying anything...
Old 05-17-2012, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Originally Posted by WTDoom
Just come accross this thread . I think it was unfortunate so many of you were so hard on this guy at the start , i must admit he took it pretty well and behaved well for a lot longer than I would have .
Sure he is annoyed now. It how many of you wouldn't have been ?

Everyone should calm down a little , we are all enthusiasts here .
You are correct in that he took it well however I think had he told his story in a slight different manner, people would not have been immediately put off by this guy.

One of the back posts I even offered to sit down with this guy and go over what I have done and why. His response, 'my muffler shop has been in business for 30 years and knows more about this than your guys'. How does one respond to that?
Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
And I suspect the mods are going to now close this thread pretty soon.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:09 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Sorry guys, I couldn't resist
Old 05-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Ding, Ding, Ding!!! We have a winner.