CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Interested in performance engine mounts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 67 Likes on 41 Posts
C63 and CLK55
Interested in performance engine mounts?

We are in the process of producing billet/polyurethane engine mounts for the CLK63 black series. These mounts would provide superior engine stability, better throttle response, and longer mount life while dropping the center of gravity 10mm. They are CNC billet pieces with serviceable polyurethane inserts of different stiffness available. They are anodized black and made in the USA. We have sold mounts for the E55 and C63 internationally and are being run in everything from daily driver's to racecars. We will start taking preorders soon. Pricing is tentatively set at $500 shipped in the Continental USA. International shipping is available at an additional cost. Pic attached for reference of mounts we make for other models
Old 05-02-2018, 10:01 AM
PJK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63BS
I recently replaced my motor mounts; however, I suspect I'll be interested in another set in the not too distant future.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:44 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK63 AMG Black Series
Sounds interesting. Explain the better throttle response improvements through using this type of motor mount. Thanks!
Old 05-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by PJK
I recently replaced my motor mounts; however, I suspect I'll be interested in another set in the not too distant future.
Ok thanks. Factory mounts tend to fail when driven hard.
Originally Posted by MOFLO
Sounds interesting. Explain the better throttle response improvements through using this type of motor mount. Thanks!
Sure. Instead of engine lifting and torquing on throttle, it is held in place and that energy is transferred to the rear wheels. This gives you better throttle response.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK BS
Sounds great! Definitely interested. Where are you in Gaithersburg? I used to live in Rockville. Pls keep us posted when it's available. I could come by and take a look.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by GeoGeo
Sounds great! Definitely interested. Where are you in Gaithersburg? I used to live in Rockville. Pls keep us posted when it's available. I could come by and take a look.
Oh you're nearby! We have a prototype almost done but no clk bs to test it on. The factory clk bs mounts are actually pretty stiff. Way stiffer than the C63 or E55 mounts from the factory
Old 07-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
We are looking for a CLK63 BS test car. Anyone interested in testing the mounts let us know
Old 04-15-2019, 06:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
The engine mounts are now ready for sale and are available in street or race stiffness options. The mounts are fully serviceable and are slightly shorter than a brand new oem mount. Pricing is $465 shipped for engine mounts shipped in the continental USA and $175 shipped for trans mount.