Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Automotive Detailing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 08:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Automotive Detailing

Hey, I apologize if this is in violation of the board rules for any reason but I figured this would be something that would actually be pretty helpful some readers. I'm a college student right now and I'm interning in Irvine for the summer with a very reputable real estate company, but I was trying to do some work in between. So I've decided to start a HIGH QUALITY mobile detailing business on my own. It's just me, nothing big, but it is something I'm very good at and that people need. I can do professional quality work (and better) at a fraction of the price, and much higher convenience! I only use the best quality products from ZAINO, MEGUIARS, ZYMOL, and SONUS, and other similar brands. As many of you know, the stuff that drive in detailers and dealerships use, really can't match up to ZAINO. If anyone would like their car detailed, I'm starting off at prices where I'll pretty much lose money at first, in hopes of building some clients, and getting word out. PM me if interested or e-mail. One complete detail job which right now is under $100 includes:

Prep with Dawn, After Prep wash with Zaino car wash, 2-3 layers of Zaino Z-2 Pro, with Z-6 Shine, finish with the new ZAINO detailer which has to be seen to be beleived! Also clean, detail, polish, and seal, rims and tires (accordingly), as well as a complete interior job including shampooing carpets, floor mats, cleaning seats, conditioning seats (if desired), as well as cleaning of all plastic, vinyl, rubber components in the car. I can do more things as well, its pretty much a case by case basis. Once again I'd like to reitterate that I've been using ZAINO for a couple of years now and have done cars including an S55 AMG, RUF 911 Turbo, BMW M3, and others. Once again, I use this forum for other things too so I'm not trying to be a spammer, because I HATE spammers. If anyone is bothered or offended I apologize, but once again, hopefully this will be good news to some. Thanks, and hope to hear back from some of you. Oh and btw, just to let you know I'm located in Dana Point, pretty much on the PCH. Thanks again.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:38 PM

2005 C240 4Matic
I wouldn't even let come within a mile of my car.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by brabus6pt0
Hey, I apologize if this is in violation of the board rules for any reason but I figured this would be something that would actually be pretty helpful some readers. I'm a college student right now and I'm interning in Irvine for the summer with a very reputable real estate company, but I was trying to do some work in between. So I've decided to start a HIGH QUALITY mobile detailing business on my own. It's just me, nothing big, but it is something I'm very good at and that people need. I can do professional quality work (and better) at a fraction of the price, and much higher convenience! I only use the best quality products from ZAINO, MEGUIARS, ZYMOL, and SONUS, and other similar brands. As many of you know, the stuff that drive in detailers and dealerships use, really can't match up to ZAINO. If anyone would like their car detailed, I'm starting off at prices where I'll pretty much lose money at first, in hopes of building some clients, and getting word out. PM me if interested or e-mail. One complete detail job which right now is under $100 includes:

Prep with Dawn, After Prep wash with Zaino car wash, 2-3 layers of Zaino Z-2 Pro, with Z-6 Shine, finish with the new ZAINO detailer which has to be seen to be beleived! Also clean, detail, polish, and seal, rims and tires (accordingly), as well as a complete interior job including shampooing carpets, floor mats, cleaning seats, conditioning seats (if desired), as well as cleaning of all plastic, vinyl, rubber components in the car. I can do more things as well, its pretty much a case by case basis. Once again I'd like to reitterate that I've been using ZAINO for a couple of years now and have done cars including an S55 AMG, RUF 911 Turbo, BMW M3, and others. Once again, I use this forum for other things too so I'm not trying to be a spammer, because I HATE spammers. If anyone is bothered or offended I apologize, but once again, hopefully this will be good news to some. Thanks, and hope to hear back from some of you. Oh and btw, just to let you know I'm located in Dana Point, pretty much on the PCH. Thanks again.
good luck ......its sounds like your willing to bust your butt to make a buck...I hope it works out well.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
best of luck with that. looking into getting mods with that money? i'm up for hire this summer
Old 06-04-2005, 05:17 AM

03 E500
Originally Posted by brabus6pt0

Good luck on your new venture. Your price are very good for the products and services you are providing.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:31 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
Good luck in your new venture- something I was told when I started out:
A detailing service will thrive in any area of the country if it is based on one, simple rule.
Give your customers more than they expect.

Repeat Customers are the Secret to Success! Give your customers more than just a clean car. Make a real impression.
Give them Quality, Value, and Piece of Mind.

JonM
Old 06-06-2005, 11:49 AM

'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
Recommended reading- Start Your Own Automobile Detailing Business by Eileen Figure Sandlin
Old 06-06-2005, 11:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
I WOULD BE UP FOR IT!!

i sent you a pm yesterday, (i think)

mark
Old 06-07-2005, 11:00 PM

Irvine eh? And all that for under 100 bucks?

If you do a damn good job, sign me up! I need my car detailed!
Old 06-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Almost a Member!

1999-c43 and 1992-190E2.6
Are you gonna clay too? Or no claying?
Old 06-15-2005, 01:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
u still in buisness? haha

Mark - i would like to use your servesessssss,\