E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

2001 E430 worth ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 03:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97 420
You are asking WAY too much!

I got my 97 e420, which is basically the same car for $5.5k and it is in very good condition
Old 03-08-2008, 10:50 PM

2000 E430 Sport
ohlord you are an absolute IDIOT. Do you live in Detroit or some economically smashed area??? You are a loser and a freak and a know it all that knows nothing.

THE ICON IS NOT FACING WEST YOU MORON!!! You are a religous fanatical weirdo.... maybe we should get rid of ohlord ....

: smash::s mash:

You ARE an absolute idiot. How can a $115K car that is less than 5 or 6 years old only be worth $10K or so.

You value of depreciation is WRONG. DEAD WRONG.

Also, if your grandfather was born in 1883, then he is as old as my grandfather, which means I am close to your age you freaking moron. You are a total moron and idiot. Talk about fuzzy math.... go jerk off to the victoria secret catalog and shut the F up. Then go to church and act like the martar you fu*$.

Dumb is as dumb was but not as dumb as ohlord is.

Sheeeeeezzz................:s mash:
Old 03-09-2008, 03:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
300E a couple 1994 w124wagon E320 Wagon/,1971MGB Track/Rally, MG Midget Autocross ,2000 E320 wagon.
I'm

57.You are a kid, who has not a clue about used car prices.I live in a country club community with more Mercedes dealers within 25 miles then you'll ever see in a lifetime,child.
Maybe time for a T.O.U. for you sonny boy.I think I hear your brother tommy calling you home
still bowing west
Why don't you take your own advice in post 42 and go away.I already kicked you to the curb and they are coming down the street to pick up the trash

Last edited by ohlord; 03-09-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by SportE430
ohlord you are an absolute IDIOT. Do you live in Detroit or some economically smashed area??? You are a loser and a freak and a know it all that knows nothing.

THE ICON IS NOT FACING WEST YOU MORON!!! You are a religous fanatical weirdo.... maybe we should get rid of ohlord ....

: smash::s mash:

You ARE an absolute idiot. How can a $115K car that is less than 5 or 6 years old only be worth $10K or so.

You value of depreciation is WRONG. DEAD WRONG.

Also, if your grandfather was born in 1883, then he is as old as my grandfather, which means I am close to your age you freaking moron. You are a total moron and idiot. Talk about fuzzy math.... go jerk off to the victoria secret catalog and shut the F up. Then go to church and act like the martar you fu*$.

Dumb is as dumb was but not as dumb as ohlord is.

Sheeeeeezzz................:s mash:
please tell me you don't think an E430 sport sold for 115k new?

Try about 65k, maybe 70k on a good day.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:05 PM

2000 E430 Sport
ohlord is an idiot. His reason of thought is skewed. He compares apples to oranges and does not see the possibility of an anonmonly. He is 57 and KNOW EVERYTHING.

I think you need to start drinking geritol in the morning, start taking centrum silver and rub some hemmoroid flare up medicene on you bung.

ohlord is nothing but a dumb, grumpy, stuck in life, pissed off old coger that can't handle the fact that other people can out do him.

FROM HERE ON I STATE TO ALL MEMBERS:

ohlord is a religous fanatic, possibly a terrorist muslim perpertrating attacks against america. He is a know it all and EVERYONE on this board knows it, so just let him have it. He is hiding behind a reglious shield, but he is an a$$hole that knows nothing and doesnt even drive a porshce, even though his friend do.

You pissed off about your weiny 20 wagon you putz???

Get a job, stp acting like an old coot. You can't even collect SS you moron.

Maybe you need ome "special" time with your preacher... and maybe the alter boys...... YOU FREAK!!

: smash:
Old 03-10-2008, 11:15 PM

2000 E430 Sport
Also, look at history. Most of the people that have this ohlord, jesus is my savoir, i am reborn again.....

These people have done this becuae they have comitted SERIOUS crimes or blunders in their lives...

As Ernest Heminway said... "I don't trust a man who does not drink."

As most religous lord jesus freakos do, they stop drinking.

Here is the real story. Most severely religous people have made HORRRIBLE mistakes in their lives an are trying extreemely hard to repent.

ohlord is a religous fanatic. His views are screwed by his permanent spots. In his mind their is no such thing as the anonomoly, which is always present.

ohloard is dumb and retired. Probably has a big garage and get his wife in the sack once every 6 months and turns out to be a mary poppins.

What a flake... I can't believe all of the people on this board put up with his religous fanatical weirdness.....

A E55 for $15K... F U - If you have it I will come by it tomorrow.

ohloard is a LIAR. DONT BELIEVE HIM. LIAR LIAR, LOSER, OLD MAN, OLD COGER... etc.etc

YOU KNOW IT YOU WIMP... that is why your return arguments are crap.

Kick Ohloard off the board!!!
Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!Kick Ohloard off the board!!!

Last edited by SportE430; 03-10-2008 at 11:16 PM. Reason: misspelling-OhlordSUX
Old 03-11-2008, 04:39 AM

1998 E320
That was possibly the most immature post that iv'e ever seen, worse than the infamous tommygunn. Yes, I do agree that sometimes ohlord can be a bit harsh, but you sir are approaching the situation in the completely wrong manner. Ohlord has a lot of good information that he offers to these forums, where all you offer is moaning and bickering. How old are you exactly? Please tell me that you are 18 years old so you can pull the "i'm an immature teenage kid" card. If not, you sir need to grow up. Please just leave it at that.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 Z06/Z07, 2017 AMG GT
Originally Posted by Nate
That was possibly the most immature post that iv'e ever seen, worse than the infamous tommygunn. Yes, I do agree that sometimes ohlord can be a bit harsh, but you sir are approaching the situation in the completely wrong manner. Ohlord has a lot of good information that he offers to these forums, where all you offer is moaning and bickering. How old are you exactly? Please tell me that you are 18 years old so you can pull the "i'm an immature teenage kid" card. If not, you sir need to grow up. Please just leave it at that.
I think SportE430 just had a break down. Chill out bud. I agree that ohlord can be a pain sometimes, even quick to judge, but there's no need to attack someone on a forum such as this. If you don't like the thread just don't click on it.

Also, please keep the religous slander to yourself. It's instances like this that give the other non-religous folks a bad image.

Take care.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:37 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
01 E320
Ohlord definitely used some "fightin words", so you got to expect some retaliation. That said:

1) Ohlord is not a religious reference in his case. He's referring to a song

2) I've ran some comparables on eBay for completed deals that actually sold (2001-2002) and this is what I found

2002 E430 4matic in Illinois 65k miles $14,500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-E4...em320223697079

2002 E55 AMG 71k miles in California $16,200
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMG-E...em110228524803

2002 E430 44k miles in Los Angeles (Premium Market) $16,000
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-...em300203297386

2001 E430 57k miles $15,000 in Las Vegas
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Very-...em150219529863

I bought my pristine 2001 E320 2years ago with 58k miles for $16,100 with 16 months extended warranty. At the time it was a good deal

If I was buying/selling your car, my opinion would be:

Trade in from dealer $11,000
Easy private sale $14,500
Difficult private sale but possible $17,000

Since all of your laundry is out in the open now, unless you hide this thread from your friend, he/she would be foolish to pay more then that. BTW, Im not trying to be argumentative, just offering some real research and my opinion.

Last edited by 01BlackE320; 03-11-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
OT You have been reported to the Moderator

SoprtE430,

I spend my time here to benefit other Mercedes Benz owners. I have learned many valuable things here, and I try to help as many people as I can. I take great offense when a person goes off topic to make personal attacks and cause distractions from the topic at hand. If you have issues with a board member fine, report it to a moderator or PM the person. Nobody wants to read through your rant, we simply do not have time for it, and it really what do you gain? 0

You are pissing off everybody.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
S, GL, Escalade ESV, my shoes
I agree, I hope the moderator would ban that crazy SportE430 for good. Or put him in probation where he can only read, but not post.

He's worse than tommyboy, at least that kid's posts were entertaining to read, this old lunatic posts are all insane, not one single helpful post to this forum.

This is not your backyard or bathroom, it's a forum.

Originally Posted by Yacht Master

SoprtE430,

I spend my time here to benefit other Mercedes Benz owners. I have learned many valuable things here, and I try to help as many people as I can. I take great offense when a person goes off topic to make personal attacks and cause distractions from the topic at hand. If you have issues with a board member fine, report it to a moderator or PM the person. Nobody wants to read through your rant, we simply do not have time for it, and it really what do you gain? 0

You are pissing off everybody.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Almost a Member!

1997 Mercedes Benz E420
While I may not...

always agree with ohlord, I value his input here, and on other forums. As far as I can see, SportE430's posts contribute nothing at all and amount to personal attacks, which have no place here.

I am reminded of a three year old throwing a tantrum; usually the best way to deal with tantrums is to send the offending person to his room... a ban sounds like a good option to me as well.

JR
Old 03-11-2008, 02:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2020 S Cabriolet, 2014 SL63, 2002 SL500
well dang, i didn't mean to cause all this stir. Again, I am very glad to get all the input from you guys ( and girls). How else do we ever know the ins and outs of our cars. My dealer's appraiser said to ask 20k and take 18 for the car. He said that 18k isn't overpriced in this market, at least not for this car. We'll see. Anyway I go, someone will be getting a very nicely maintained E430 from me, lol. Again, thanks to everyone for their input!!
Old 03-11-2008, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Helmut430,
Keep the E430 and sell me the SL for $20K, It is a soft market

How long till we see the CL?
Old 03-13-2008, 08:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2020 S Cabriolet, 2014 SL63, 2002 SL500
Originally Posted by Yacht Master
Helmut430,
Keep the E430 and sell me the SL for $20K, It is a soft market

How long till we see the CL?
LOL,,,, sure Yacht Master!

I ordered the CL as a 2009 model to be delivered in early October, I hope. It's just a CL550 which shouldn't be a problem, but I also want the Espresso Designo interior and that may hold it up a bit. We'll see!
Old 03-21-2008, 02:16 AM

2000 E430 Sport
ok.....

so after the analysis, I see that it is "OK" for a 57 year old man to insult me without even knowing me, insult my vehicle, the amount it is worth and tell me that I am a "chump" and I am supposed to keep it cool. The crowd asks for moderation, but looks to my side because of the way I reacted?!?

If someone insults someone, is that not an infraction? He called me a kid... I am not a kid. I have a 16 year old and a 7 year old. I have been married for over 17 years and my father is almost 80.

You people have know idea.

I REQUEST A JURY TRIAL.

ohlord is not just a pain, but he insult almost everyone on alot of posts... I have been researching his posts and alot of them have a negative, know it all, you are right I am wrong, name calling, content.

I think alot of you are scared of ohlord because of his screen name.

P.S. Ohlord, pull up a map of the US on your computer screen. Whats that?? The icon is really facing east??? Quick.... turn your monitor upside down!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Everyone has the freedom to express his opinion on the forum regarding any subject, although with freedom comes responsibility towards your fellows. OhLord may have been inconsiderate, harsh, or insulting in expressing his opinion, which I do not condone.

Market averages are not universally applicable, especially when dealing with a non-standard item. If you can adequately differentiate your product, you have much more freedom with pricing. That being said, it is possible to see these cars changing hands for $20k US, but there should be something very special about that example in order to justify the price premium. A good example of this can be seen with one of my former cars, a 1991 300D 2.5Turbo sold two years ago with 220k miles. I was approached in a parking lot by a gentleman who asked if I would be interested in selling my car, I replied that I had a lot of money invested in the car and explained the history (dealer-only service records from day 1, 100% synthetic fluids everywhere, original paperwork, EDM original CD player, new transmission, etc.) of the car, and he saw it was in absolutely new condition. I told him I was not interested in negotiating and he should make his best offer, and I would either take it or leave it. He offered me $8750, and I accepted. We both understood that the price and the product were not based on market averages, and both walked away happy.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
07E63, 12E350, 08997TT, 16SiennaSE
My 02 E55 one owner, less than 50K miles, in mint condition. Try to trade it in before christmas last yr for a new E63. Stealer give me $15,000 for it. Stealer said $15K is more than what they usually buy them in for. they gave me a little more consider I have nice wheel and it in great condition. I just take my key back and walked out.

I'm buying a $100,000 E63 from them and all they gave me on my trade was $15,000. they treat me like they doing me a favor by taking my tade off my hand

I hate to buy another mercedes just because all the stealer and there service department really suck!!

My Honda dealership and employee are 300 time nicer than Mercedes.

Sorry (sighs)
Old 03-21-2008, 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300E a couple 1994 w124wagon E320 Wagon/,1971MGB Track/Rally, MG Midget Autocross ,2000 E320 wagon.
Jury

Trial?
Okay
I submit posts 15-34.
You chime in with your opinion of what your car is worth.#15
Everyone chimes in with their opinions that you happen to be way off and you argue with them about KBB and nada values #16-25
post#26 I jump back in and state
"again kbb and nada are for chumps to buy at that price and are the artifically high prices dealers set and then if you talk them down a bit they act like you raped them with how good of a deal you got"
Note I did not call you a chump....You paid and want more then KBB or Nada so I can't exactly state what that makes You.
Post#31 I state your wifes co worker is a chump,Fact
he got taken by a used car dealer,Fact
Your car is not worth what you think it is ,Fact
Post #32 you open the insults with the little crazy guy Smilie guy,Fact

post 37,42,52,55,and the most memorable post of all #56 Which if nothing else proves without a shadow of a doubt,that you are most assuredly a KID.

Gloves are off kid.Once you open the flood gates be prepared to withstand the flood
post #34 Note my reply to your crazy implication,I called you a kid...Pretty gentle treatment and reply to an obvious inflammatory use of Smilies
Can't stand the heat,get out of the kitchen.Kid
Case rested ,your Honor
ohlord

Last edited by ohlord; 03-21-2008 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
S, GL, Escalade ESV, my shoes
Originally Posted by ohlord
Trial?

Can't stand the heat,get out of the kitchen.Kid
Case rested ,your Honor
ohlord
I have a suggestion:

it's okey for ohlord and e430sport to exchange your war of words. However, can you guys use PM instead of blasting them on this thread (or any other thread). I don't think anybody here interest in the so called debate between the two or you.

That way, you can still excecire your freedom of expression, maintain your privacy, show your anger or disapproval of the other party, scream and yell all you want, keep it going forever, and still bother no one else ?

Originally Posted by Peter_02AMG
My 02 E55 one owner, less than 50K miles, in mint condition. Try to trade it in before christmas last yr for a new E63. Stealer give me $15,000 for it. Stealer said $15K is more than what they usually buy them in for. they gave me a little more consider I have nice wheel and it in great condition. I just take my key back and walked out.
They gave me $2K for my 92 E320 when I traded it in last year :-), I didn't have time nor want to do w/ private sale, so I took it. I did put back the org wheel (16"), headlight, stereo, among all other thing. It's good to keep the org part when you upgrade.... Just the upgraded parts that I yanked out (headlight, wheels, stereo, TV, knob, shift knob... sold for more than $2500, mostly via this forum to fellow members.

Your car look gorgeous, btw.

Last edited by zam2000; 03-21-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That was

my feeling also.The first time.
Probation seems to have no affect on his public tirate and insults,so now that the jury is out
I will let it rest.
Let's see if he is mature enough to do the same
ohlord
Old 03-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Almost a Member!

1997 Mercedes Benz E420
SportE430's Trial by Jury...

Geeze...

Okay, part of any trial procedure looks to the credibility of the parties involved. I did a quick check of your posting history, let me see... 5 posts relating to your own request for help on a problem, 4 posts offering help/observations to others, and 14 posts, or 61% of the total, on this thread [most of which acting like a spoiled child].

Ohlord has 1,625 posts [and with that large a number, I don't have time for the research and statistics] the great majority of which have helped others, including YOU, SportE430.

You may have a 16 year old and a 7 year old, but that does not automatically confer maturity on you, or your actions. Personally, your behavior here sets a pretty sad example, especially if that is the way you act in front of your children. Ohlord called you a "kid"... get over it; he could have called you much worse and not been too far off the mark.

My personal verdict, guilty of acting like a spoiled child. Now go to your room...

JR

Last edited by E-Class Owner; 03-21-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:40 PM

2012 C300 Sport 4Matic and 2003 CLK 430 cabrio
I think its over
Old 03-21-2008, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

OK Helmut, $21k for the SL final offer.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Ok, let's get back on topic. Slow down, back away from your keyboard, take a breath, then slowly approach the keys.

Thanks guys.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2001 E430 worth ???