E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

just wanted you guys to beware of this POS shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
just wanted you guys to beware of this POS shop

here's a link to my original post in the w208 forum. check it out.
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=1
Old 02-04-2004, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
98 W210 Advantgarde
Is that guy an Indonesian by any chance???? The name sounds familiar....
Old 02-04-2004, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
i believe it's either indonesian or filipino.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that's why i only deal w/ TWS. anyway, sorry you had to go thru all that.
Old 02-05-2004, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Originally posted by Hank
i wish there was a shop like TWS up north. =)
Old 02-05-2004, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'07 R350. '05 C230. '93 454SS Truck. '71 Chevelle SS.
Originally posted by Hank
The Wheel Supply kicks a$$! Sander is the man over there....!

Last edited by MBZ12; 02-05-2004 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
for those of you who are NOW sticking up for this POS shop as of yesterday (coincidentally after ROBERT called me up out of the blue when he found out about my posts), you can keep on saying that replica is replica. You can keep on saying that you get what you pay for. Are you NOT even reading what I'm posting? You guys sound like a damn parrot, repeating the same **** over and over. that's all i have to say. Josh understands what I am going through right now, and hit it right on the button.

Now for an interesting update to my FU#KED up situation. Yesterday , around 2:00pm, I get a call from Robert, asking me why I posted all this "shiZ" about him and his shop. Boy, was he upset. Calling me names , etc, etc, however unfortunately for him, I have a booming voice, so he got an earful back....LOL. After that idiot calmed down a little I asked him a question. I asked him if I lied about anything......he answered "no....but you didn't have to post all that stuff....I was going to take care of you." That's when I went off on him again. I repeated his "what do you want me to do, what can i do" answer he gave me the first day. He acknowledged AGAIN that he didn't have a front bumper OR side skirts, and that if I waited until the end of MARCH, he could replace the whole kit for me. I told him that he should have offered that option BEFORE i brought my car into the shop, NOT after 2 weeks of the guys modifying the kit to make it fit. Then he replied with "well, YOU should have asked for a refund...." That was the bottom line with me. Also, there were 2 more things that he said that just shows that he is running a mickey mouse operation down there.

1. He told me that NEXT time I buy something from him, to make it up to me, he would give me a "smashing" deal......... WTF makes him think that I would actually buy anything from him again after all this shiz? What a dumb M.F.

2. He told me that he could send me a $150 check to make up for all this mess, and to call it "quits." I told him that $150 was an insult. I told him to take that $150 and shove it up his own a$$. I asked him if he thought that $150 would make up for the extra 3 weeks that the shop has to spend to "remake" the kit.

The bottom line is this : this shop is only out to get your money. They don't give a **** about customer service. Robert didn't believe how ****ed up the kit was until he talked to my body shop's manager. This shop works only on benz/bimmers/ and porshes. So again, beware of this shop, and PLEASE do NOT buy anything from them. You will get screwed.
Old 02-07-2004, 11:52 AM

Mercedes W210 E280
sorry you had to go through that **** with this guy man...

we've got lotsa guys like these here in Asia too..where customers apparently are never right, and they're always trying to screw you when things go wrong.

although he was selling a replica, but what he posted on ebay was definitely misleading, and he should do something about it Asap when the customer complains.

and you are right..$150 is a ****ing insult..glad you told him off like you did.

That's why OEM kits are the best.. it may be hard to find them, but snapping it on the body and driving around with the real deal will make your day.

Good luck with your car dude..
Old 02-07-2004, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
98 W210 Advantgarde
I can see he's tried to make amends, albeit rather untimely. But calling a dissatisfied customer names? That's certainly not a way to salvage a tarnished relationship.........

Hope you end up with a decent looking car anyways - do post pics, I'm sure others like me would love to see what the final result looks like.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
yes....i should be able to post pics on Tuesday next week when i get back from vegas. The body shop tried their best to have the car done by today, but they couldn't. ....... I can't wait to get my car back =)