E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

***Alrighty, real sneak peak of A Diddy's Ride

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
***Alrighty, real sneak peak of A Diddy's Ride

sorry for the long delay, i know some of you were wanting to see these pics, didn't have time to snap some nice ones but i'll post some once i do my other moods within the next 2 weeks.

BB stoptech kit
cf hood
rear camber arm

laters guys

Old 04-25-2004, 01:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
98 W210 Advantgarde

Lookin' real nice, clean and aggressive. Especially love the tint and drop and those LM5's turned out really well. But bet u're gettings lots of attention from the local law enforcers...........

What springs and shocks did you end up with?

If you're allowed, tinting the tails (possibly using the clear top, non-E55 type as I've shown before) might look good in keeping with the black and white theme....dunno.....

Last edited by Whitey; 04-25-2004 at 01:35 AM.
Old 04-25-2004, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Dang Bro'...PIMP MY RIDE... Nicely done Alex, luv the projectors & wheels!!! Keep them pixs comin yo...any thoughts on the caliper colors for the BBK?
Old 04-25-2004, 04:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
hahah thanks guys........ cops "knock on wood" so far havn't givin me **** but maybe cause it's a benz and not a honda..... i just got home and saw one hiding in the bushes and he didn't do anything........

dave as far as that idea, i like it, i might just get a set and try it out, i've seen ones that are totally blacked out but that wouldn't look good... also i went with the H&R cupkit with number 1 pads all around.. i had the front stock until yesterday but i decided to try it out and it kinda sucks cause i already messed up the front a couple times by hitting the driveway but it looks nice... the drop i was looking for, now just gotta get a alligment and get a camber arm.......

richard i have no idea man.i don't want red and you wouldn't be able to see black.......i was thinking yellow or silver but silver would be to plain.........any idea's

i might hold off on the brake kit for a month so i can get the cf hood, camber arm done right-a-away..... it's either that or BB kit and the camber......but i have a plan for the Cf hood and it should look tight once i'm done..........

btw i want a black hood emblem, what should i get??? carlsson, lorinser, they don;'t have amg in black....???thing of going with carlsson........
Old 04-25-2004, 06:24 AM

Mercedes W210 E280
Dude..your ride looks hot!

i'd like to see a white grill up front though..that would look pretty P.I.M.P!

Can't wait to see the rest of your mods!
Old 04-25-2004, 09:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Originally posted by alexbenz
richard i have no idea man.i don't want red and you wouldn't be able to see black.......i was thinking yellow or silver but silver would be to plain.........any idea's

but i have a plan for the Cf hood and it should look tight once i'm done..........

btw i want a black hood emblem, what should i get??? carlsson, lorinser, they don;'t have amg in black....???thing of going with carlsson........
Glad you like the light idea...the red just looks a bit out of place now that you've got everything in black and white.

"Less is more".....silver caliper won't look too bad if its big enuf, however, yellow or blue (light) would be nice.

CF hood...mmmm, not sure if a big black patch up front would look too good....maybe your "plan" addresses this.

Black hood emblem, how about an affalterbach one....I think I can get you a black and white one if you like:
Old 04-25-2004, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS350
nice ride man, black wheels are IN. Tint is really dark man jeez... too bad tint is not legal here or id force Dave to tint everything including the windshield

btw the AMG hood badges look surprisingly better than one might think.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Hahahha...you wudn't need to force me.....I'll be the first to do it....however, the Advantgarde blue tint ain't too bad either.

I've been told the affalterbach badge never came out on any street AMG but WTF, as long as it looks tight. Alex, I'll look out for a black and white one for ya if you want.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
OK, I can't wait any longer here's another to complete the picture.....

Now:

What it could look like.......

Last edited by Whitey; 04-25-2004 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-25-2004, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Talking

yeah dave i want a badge....... the lorinser side i wouldn't do cause then i'd need the full kit, i've seen it beforeon with my front bumper and a lorinser rear and it looked funny.... the tint is one shade little then limo here but it's not as dark as people think, but at night you can't see anything

also a white grill wouldn't look as good as some people think, i've thought about it but i've seen some cars do it and it looked nasty.....plus this goes with my them, and the cf hood will look tight once i'm done and if not then i could paint the whole thing white and save some weight since down the line i will be throwing on a s/c and newer wheels.....
Old 04-25-2004, 05:00 PM

hi,

Is that the new Clear Euro Head Light with xenon?

Did you use after market xenon kit or the stock xenon blasts with the new euro headlight projector?

THanks

ED
Old 04-25-2004, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
they are the new euro projectors with aftermarket xenon's........
Old 04-25-2004, 07:31 PM

They look sweet.

Can you tell me where to get them and how much does it cost for the euro projector headlights and the xenon kits?

Also, how do you paint the grille black? Do you have a body shop do it for you?

Thanks

Ed
Old 04-25-2004, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
yeah dave i want a badge....... the lorinser side i wouldn't do cause then i'd need the full kit, i've seen it beforeon with my front bumper and a lorinser rear and it looked funny.... the tint is one shade little then limo here but it's not as dark as people think, but at night you can't see anything

also a white grill wouldn't look as good as some people think, i've thought about it but i've seen some cars do it and it looked nasty.....plus this goes with my them, and the cf hood will look tight once i'm done and if not then i could paint the whole thing white and save some weight since down the line i will be throwing on a s/c and newer wheels.....
You want "A" badge or the AMG affalterbach badge?????,LOL. I also saw a ////AMG badge too - black with white/silver lettering.....I'll go check availability and pricing this week......errrr, which one do you want? Black and White Affy (saw a pic, its got a blacked out center, with the rim in white...quite unique looking), acolored affy or /////AMG? lemme know.

So you also wanna pic of a fender grill/F1 flare on the side of your existing setup too?

IMHO a white grill would look really dorky and ghey a$$ (no offence Carlsson9).....its so 70's besides it'll be so damn hard to maintain....I did think about doing it too once and quickly threw away the idea. Didn't think the black one would look so good on white but I guess it need's blacked out wheels and a super dark tint like young Alex here.

Last edited by Whitey; 04-25-2004 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
well dave can you take some pics for you to see...... don't reaLLY know......

cabby850 i carry the lights and also xenon kit's. so if you want anything let me know....... even though they said the lights were for 96-99, it's not true...... that's what happened when somethings new out there, hard to find and get
Old 04-26-2004, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
one thing i gotta tell some of you out there that when you get the cupkit and goes with number one pads in the front you;ll have so much trouble... i've hit so many driveway's in the last couple days, i should have left it with the stock pads but i think i might change it to a number 3 or 2. i hate the felling of not being able to goes up some driveway's and worry about scraping
Old 04-26-2004, 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
well dave can you take some pics for you to see...... don't reaLLY know......

cabby850 i carry the lights and also xenon kit's. so if you want anything let me know....... even though they said the lights were for 96-99, it's not true...... that's what happened when somethings new out there, hard to find and get
Geez man, what else do u want?????? LAright, I'll try to take a sneeky pic with my phone's camera.......

Don't, his xenon kits blow up!!!! just joking....
Old 04-26-2004, 12:27 AM

E420
Sweet ride...:o :o
Old 04-26-2004, 12:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
hahaha, yeah thanks dave.... it'll be cool if you have snap a pic, hey can you hook up that ph on my car with the F1 fenders.

man i don't think i like all this attention, i had a kid at ther gas station bow down today and thank me, he siad i'm glad to see a benz like that..i was like okay, sure buddy......and also had a older guy make me a offer and wanted to buy my car...........i'm like yeah right buddy........well off to think of what to do to it this week........
Old 04-26-2004, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
bet you both were not white.......
Old 04-26-2004, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
the kid at the gas station was, old guy was asian.......
Old 04-26-2004, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
hahhaha, I knew at least one of them had to be "colored"......
Old 04-26-2004, 01:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
so your weird

you at work now?
Old 04-26-2004, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Yep....I'll visit the shops sometime this week and hopefull get pics for ya.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
cool , many thanks, can you do that photoshop for me of the fenders??????? pretty please.........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***Alrighty, real sneak peak of A Diddy's Ride