E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

Dri Wash product

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 E550 W4
Dri Wash product

Have you used the Dri Wash and Guard product. Its awesome! Check out the pics...Easy spray and rub on, easy rub off with micro-fiber cloth. Done! Perfect shine. Looks 4 inches thick.
Attached Thumbnails Dri Wash product-phpgtnywcpm-1-.jpg   Dri Wash product-phpdjxj36pm-1-.jpg  

Last edited by Scambo; 07-12-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:38 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2020 E450 Coupe, 2022 Porsche Macan, 2001 Porsche 911
looks good! where can I get the product?
Is it applied after the car is washed? if so, then how is it different from a spray-on wax? If it is not, then how do you keep your car from getting scratched by dirt build-up? just wondering...

Thanks!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:00 AM

'13 E550 W4
My good friend Tim Moreno is a distributor for this product. You can go to the website below. Click on Purchase Products. Click on Retail US Prices, then click "no's" until you hit "referred by a distributor" then click yes. Enter 274361 which is his PIN and his last name. Then follow the instructions for purchase and shipping. You can buy the full blown kit or ala carte items.

http://www.dwginternational.com/home.shtml?index=

Here's the deal. This product is not a wax. It has some sort of ingredient that chemically breaks down any soil, dirt, grime, etc and is applied by spray on and works as a replacement for washing, waxing, and polishing combined. You do not need to wash your car first. After you spray each section of the car, rub it in with a soft cloth. When you're done rubbing it in, wait like 5 min, then buff it with the micro-fiber cloth. The whole point is that it is waterless from beginning to end. Works great on the rims and AWESOME on glass too. Obviously, if you are 4 wheelin and you have tons of heavy mud, rocks, salt, tree sap, rodents, and small birds stuck to your car you might want to take care of that at your local spray n wash. However, normal road dirt, dust, and grime will come right off with this application. Once applied, this product will somehow also keep the road grime off your car, and you will be able to clean your car with a feather duster for a month. Rain will bead on the car and windshield as well (Don't spray directly onto the rotors, spray product on the cloth to apply to rims). Tim came to visit and demo'd the product on my car 2 months ago. We did my wife's BMW 330i also, but I wont go there...ha! The whole time I kept asking, are you sure there is no WATER??? Honestly, I thought he was total BS, until we finished and I could see my own reflection in the car from across the street. Afterwards, all I could say was DAMN, this stuff is serious business! The pics in this thread were taken on Friday 7/11. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Scambo; 07-13-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:20 PM

'13 E550 W4
Still glistening..!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
I heard this company is a multi-level marketing company. I.E. pyramid scheme....

And this page on their site certainly leads credence to that claim:

http://www.dwginternational.com/oppo...l?index=#Begin

It appears that your friend, Tim Moreno and his PIN, is just a rung in the ladder.

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 07-14-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:54 AM

2003 E500
I have used Dri Wash before and it does leave hairline scratches on the car. Although the product claims to not scratch the paint, it does, because dust particles are dragged across the surface when you're wiping.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:35 PM

'13 E550 W4
No doubt its MLM, he told me it was. I don't necessarily believe that fact negates any product quality or success stories. Attaching the word "scheme" seems to imply there is something shady about the product or or the intentions of my post. I had no shady intentions here. Mary Kay is MLM and its the top selling brand in the world. I was also not trying to recruit sellers for Tim. He entered into that business fully aware of its MLM status, and uses it to create funds for beer money. Yes, if you use his PIN he gets credit. Trying to help out a brother, I admit.

Just telling you that the product was awesome for me. I dont have any scratches in my paint from the product. I'm sure if you have visible salt chunks or rocks attached to your car, anything applied would scratch it. The product is supposed to break down any dust particles when sprayed on, so I don't believe it should scratch the paint if its just dust.

Last edited by Scambo; 07-15-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E500, 2011 ML350
Mona Vie anyone.......?
Old 07-15-2008, 01:50 PM

'13 E550 W4
I edited my last post to clarify...
Old 07-15-2008, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by Scambo
No doubt its MLM, he told me it was. I don't necessarily believe that fact negates any product quality or success stories. Attaching the word "scheme" seems to imply there is something shady about the product or or the intentions of my post. I had no shady intentions here. Mary Kay is MLM and its the top selling brand in the world. I was also not trying to recruit sellers for Tim. He entered into that business fully aware of its MLM status, and uses it to create funds for beer money. Yes, if you use his PIN he gets credit. Trying to help out a brother, I admit.

Just telling you that the product was awesome for me. I dont have any scratches in my paint from the product. I'm sure if you have visible salt chunks or rocks attached to your car, anything applied would scratch it. The product is supposed to break down any dust particles when sprayed on, so I don't believe it should scratch the paint if its just dust.

I can't disagree with any of that.