Body shop recomendation close to Manhattan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Tesla Model S P100D
Body shop recomendation close to Manhattan

Hi! I am about to purchase a CPO vehicle and just to be on the safe side I would like to have the car inspected by a diligent body shop for possible accident damage.

Does anyone know of a good shop who would do a thorough inspection close to Manhattan, for a fee of course? If you have a personal contact that would be ideal! Anyone have some idea what would be a reasonable fee to pay for a body inspection?

Thanks much
Old 11-24-2010, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 ML 350
This is a very large Top Notch operation in Rockville Centre L.I. . People go here from NY, N , and CT. Highly reccomended.

http://midislandcollision.com/cert.html
Old 11-24-2010, 01:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 GLC 300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Barry45RPM
This is a very large Top Notch operation in Rockville Centre L.I. . People go here from NY, N , and CT. Highly reccomended.

http://midislandcollision.com/cert.html
+1 million, I was gonna suggest this place to you to. I went there when my car was rear ended, the place is def top notch. Ask to speak with Brian, he is very knowledgeable. Also, it is on the list of mb certified repair shops in NY.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Tesla Model S P100D
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne45
+1 million, I was gonna suggest this place to you to. I went there when my car was rear ended, the place is def top notch. Ask to speak with Brian, he is very knowledgeable. Also, it is on the list of mb certified repair shops in NY.
That you SO MUCH! It is close enough so I can take it there for the pre purchase inspection. Having the vehicle inspected for accident damage is going to give me so much peace of mind knowing I did not get screwed on the long drive back to Maryland

I will ask for Brian and I hope they have time for something small like this.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 ML 350
Make an appointment, & let them know, you know their time is valuable. This is a very busy, very large, professionally run place that will amaze you. They go the extra mile for customers and do a superb job.

If your car's been worked on, they'll know.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w211
if my back bumper was hit, back driver side. chrome piece is missing, unaligned now, and black paint on the corner of the bumper. How much do you think that would cost to fix, do I have to get a new bumper?
Old 11-25-2010, 03:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 GLC 300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Barry45RPM
Make an appointment, & let them know, you know their time is valuable. This is a very busy, very large, professionally run place that will amaze you. They go the extra mile for customers and do a superb job.

If your car's been worked on, they'll know.
yes they do, i had an official mb license plate frame which was damaged and they told me they couldnt legally replace the part for me thru insurance but if i bought the part and gave them my receipt they would cut me check. i had a check in the mail the next day. it was only a $32 part but they go the extra mile to return ur car the same way it was pre-accident. on top of all that, they waived my $1000 deductible and made sure they got me a loaner even tho i was under 25 at the time and enterprise does not like to loan cars out to under 25 individuals without a huge surcharge.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 4matic sport
Midisland is the best. Go there for all my repairs. Brian is THE MAN.