MBUSA Survey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E-500
konigstiger:

I am confused. It sounds as if you believe that ALL dealers give less than good service. That simply is not true. You must have had a very bad experience based on your posts.

Many people have had very bad (and dishonest) service from their dealer.

Both Jim and myself have had excellent service. It does sound like you did not believe Jim

I agree that the bad service from dealers should be strongly reflected in the survey. Good service should get the same consideration.
Old 12-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,435 Likes on 3,152 Posts
'71 Pinto
No, I believe you both. And seriosly, I'm glad you're very satisfied. I'm drawing on the multiple threads (both before and after the forums crash). When I noticed there were several different threads addressing features that are offered on non-USA E-Class vehicles I took it upon myself to represent the member to MBUSA. https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=53750

I'm trying to establish the facts to assist once again. This time at the dealership level. So far the only means to a successful end that I can see in this matter rests in education and uniformity and working from a realistic fair benchmark through documentation. By fair I mean starting at the satisfactory level. Be truthful, but fair to ourselves - in the long run. Satisfactory is not a bad rating. Sure it will raise a couple of eye brows in NJ but is it not best to keep everyone on their toes rather than becoming complacent? Please read though both threads - I want what's best for ALL, MB, dealerships, and our members. I say all, because a lot of threads on our forums are begun out of complaint.
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=52549

Throw me a bone hear.

As for my story, it will be told when upon completion. Not a major fire storm but worthwhile of a few smartly addressed letters to necessary MBUSA powers that be.