So who's used BenzNinja?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2024, 06:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 s550
Originally Posted by BenzNinja
you can post my services, don't worry I am a sponsor
That happened a year ago once in a while and is kinda normal, you advertise, you have support the forum as any sponsor

https://youtu.be/SqII2_SCS80

https://youtu.be/3Dkl1kjOBbw

https://youtu.be/crImjfhwWgs

Valid until removed
how do i get started ?
Old 05-07-2024, 08:15 AM
SPONSOR

Received 818 Likes on 634 Posts
WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by 24 Benze
how do i get started ?
just send us your request on www.benzninja.com

https://benzninja.com/new/
The following 2 users liked this post by BenzNinja:
DavidOz (05-11-2024), jmirgy (05-12-2024)
Old 05-11-2024, 05:15 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
C63S AMG Convertible
BenzNinja - Outstanding Customer Service & Solution

Originally Posted by Barkley607
I have used several different SDS systems from China and other marketplaces online that all say they have the best version of Xentry, etc. They all had flaws or just didn’t work. BenzNinja has the best set up by far. It is the only system I would recommend.

Peter configured the system the same day it arrived in the mail. He spent a good bit of time, configuring the settings and provided instruction. We were able to fix a head unit that I figured was long gone. Peter saved me from having to buy a brand new head unit in just a matter of minutes by coding and restoring the unit. The system paid for itself…
Originally Posted by Roysup
I went ahead and dove in head first and bought the whole BenzNinja package. I am excited to get the ILS+ lights, and my Android Auto working, and Peter told me about being able to also default starting the vehicle in Individial mode, as well as some other tweaks like having the blinkers flash 5 times for a "bump" of the signal. As far as updating any modules, I guess we'll see if my car needs anything once we get it all up and running.

I will echo what everyone has said that Peter is great about communicating. That was a huge point for me. I have some experience using Ford IDS equipment (had to rebuild an ECU once with as-built data and get through PATS) and remote tuning of Ford vehicles using SCT and Sniper software, and the communication isn't always great with people that are working / tuning remotely, BUT that doesn't seem to be the case with BenzNinja.

Will report back with results.

In my case, Peter at BenzNinja resolved a significant challenge with my C63S AMG cabriolet – specifically the factory Head Unit software requiring a restoration.

From the initial contact, Peter’s guidance was excellent. The additional support Charles provided was first class also.
All issues were resolved remotely - even though I am based in Sydney Australia, time zone constraints weren’t a challenge at all!

I spoke directly with Peter also & he's extremely friendly, knowledgeable, professional & customer focused.
Somewhat of a rarity these days!

I'd highly recommend to anyone looking to remotely remedy issues or customize with coding options also – it’s a no brainer & a significantly cheaper option than taking it to my MB dealer for software remedy alone.

I would definitely use BenzNinja services again & am a very happy customer.

The following users liked this post:
jmirgy (05-12-2024)
Old 05-12-2024, 03:52 AM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
S65 E320
Experience

Hi,
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
He has been very helpful doing updates and troubleshooting when I purchased my lifetime membership.
You just need to buy an appropriate computer system and associated hardware. All was easy to understand so no issues when it all arrived.
The system must remain dedicated and no usage for any other tasks. He makes himself available and is very knowledgable.
There are things that the local dealer was not prepared to do or offer as they just do NOT have the experience.
The system did not work on my E320 2002 which was a bit of a shame as I need to factory reset my command module display unit, as Australia is not an option from the menu system.
Grant
The following 3 users liked this post by gfmerc:
BenzNinja (05-12-2024), DavidOz (05-14-2024), jmirgy (05-12-2024)
Old 05-13-2024, 04:09 PM

Received 60 Likes on 32 Posts
2007 SL550, 2006 E350
BenzNinja service rating is not just 5 stars but 100 stars

I use BenzNinja’s services for almost 5 years now. I’ve put many posts a while back about how he transformed my car, 09 SL550, about the robustness of the system he built for me back then. For those 5 years, the system didn’t crash even once. Any time I have a question or task that I don’t know how to complete servicing my family cars, Peter has time and energy to work with me, never mind the 10 hours time difference. Just recently, I decided to refresh my system. Once I paid a very modest upgrade fee, a new hard drive arrived in mail in just a few days. I installed that new drive in a good, specially dedicated laptop ($100 on eBay) it took several hours for Peter to complete remote installation. And now, I have a brand new system with all the tools needed for repairs, updates, coding, etc. Working with Peter for those years, now I know what the service should look like!!!
The following users liked this post:
DavidOz (05-14-2024)
Old 05-13-2024, 06:20 PM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by vkovaler888
I use BenzNinja’s services for almost 5 years now. I’ve put many posts a while back about how he transformed my car, 09 SL550, about the robustness of the system he built for me back then. For those 5 years, the system didn’t crash even once. Any time I have a question or task that I don’t know how to complete servicing my family cars, Peter has time and energy to work with me, never mind the 10 hours time difference. Just recently, I decided to refresh my system. Once I paid a very modest upgrade fee, a new hard drive arrived in mail in just a few days. I installed that new drive in a good, specially dedicated laptop ($100 on eBay) it took several hours for Peter to complete remote installation. And now, I have a brand new system with all the tools needed for repairs, updates, coding, etc. Working with Peter for those years, now I know what the service should look like!!!

Thank you!
Old 06-14-2024, 08:03 PM

Received 90 Likes on 67 Posts
2014 S63 2010 ML350 Bluetec 2009 SL550
Peter just recently enabled the ILS headlights on my W222. OMG what a game changer this tech is ! I wish I had done it a lot sooner.

First rate guy and first rate service. My own Benz tech joined as a member once he saw all that Peter can do.
The following 2 users liked this post by TripleDown:
BenzNinja (06-15-2024), Snake_Charmer (07-17-2024)
Old 07-16-2024, 06:47 AM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by TripleDown
Peter just recently enabled the ILS headlights on my W222. OMG what a game changer this tech is ! I wish I had done it a lot sooner.

First rate guy and first rate service. My own Benz tech joined as a member once he saw all that Peter can do.
Thank you
Old 07-16-2024, 11:19 AM

Received 111 Likes on 55 Posts
'07 S65 '05 SL65 '07 GL450 '03 SL55 (sold)
Very Professional and Knowledgable!

Originally Posted by TripleDown

I’ve worked with BenzNinja for over seven years and he’s really the best source for our complicated electronic systems. He’s helped me with my former SL65, SL55, my current GL450, CLS55 and S65. He knows these systems inside and out. You will not be disappointed. Do you have that nagging system that no one can get to work? He can. Peter is the best!
The following 2 users liked this post by JamesMitchell:
BenzNinja (07-16-2024), Snake_Charmer (07-17-2024)
Old 07-18-2024, 03:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 s63 amg, 2016 cls550, 1990 sl500
Originally Posted by ps2cho
He just deletes his threads when I've asked questions on what services he offers in greater detail....so I'll just make a thread myself then since transparency doesn't seem like something he wants to show.
All his (5) star reviews are from MBWorld he says....

So where are the real users here? What's your experience?

Guys is 100% legit and real.

If you like to work on your mercedes by yourself(since 99% of the mechanics and dealerships are dogshi***), that's the person you want to have your back!

Amazing guy with big knowledge, always respons right away.

Helped me with fixing at least 5 major issues that i have.

The biggest problem that I have was with the esp module, I replaced it with a brand new unit, new unit has been programmed in the autel and I was still having esp malfunction on the dash. I made thread on the forum, but nobody couldn't help me. I bought Ninja, told him I have a problem with ESP, I gave him an access to the computer with his software, he started to digging and as soon as I told him that esp module was programmed in the autel, he closed everything, told me to plug in old module, then I plugged in a new module, 20 min job done, no more malfunctions!

We just fixed another issue that I have with my fan. Told him I need help, he called me right away, I gave him the acces to his software(on my computer that was connected to the car), we started to go through everything step by step, 30 min later issue fixed!

The best part about it is that you can learn a lot just by looking on what this guy is doing, how he troubleshoot, coding, programming etc.! And it seems like he wants to you learn, many times i asked about something and he insted of giving my answers right away, he's giving me manuals, files, cut sheets, so I can actually read something, learn something and answers my questions by myself.

Thanks to him, I'm super confident with owning mercedes, I know I can fix everything with his help, it's just amazing to have guy like him as your backup!

Recommend, recommend and once again recommend!

I am super picky when it comes to the mechanics, thats why im doing everything by myself, but if this guy will have shop in US, that would be the only person that can touch my car.
The following 2 users liked this post by Kaiamg:
BenzNinja (07-18-2024), megacrazy (07-19-2024)
Old 07-19-2024, 06:50 PM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Thanks!