E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Checked out the new BMW 550 Today , some honest thoughts.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 03:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 E550.. Gone but never forgotton - E63 AMG..
Checked out the new BMW 550 Today , some honest thoughts.

First off most of you know how I feel about the interior of the new 212 E class. Not a fan at all of the severely cheap feeling plastic that surrounds the inside of the car. The buttons, when pressed do not have the smooth touch or feel, almost as if they have been poorly positioned. 2005 Acura TL has better quality controls and buttons. No question about it. Ok now on to the new 5er.

Car looked great with the Mpackage. ( Still though, I much prefer the exterior of the Mercedes E) How ever, the interior absolutely destroys the Benz interior. I'm not even kidding here or exaggerating at all. The interior of the BMW screamed LUXURY!!! The fit and finish is outstanding, not much different from the new 7 series. At the same time you can't even compare the E interior to the S class. The seating position and comfort level of the new 5er, I would rate a 9 out of 10. Super comfortable, I love that you can stretch the seat to be longer in length. The leather on the door panels was also very supple and luxurious. The Benz is wrapped in cheap plastic, kills me that these *******s would install this type of interior in a new E class. I'm very impressed with the interior of the new 5. Sitting behind that wheel with the seat configured to my comfort, I could not feel any happier. Seating position was perfect and the dash board layout was super luxurious. Good job BMW.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 246 Likes on 156 Posts
2023 EQS 580
Did you take it for a spin? While I agree that the interior is better than the E, I don’t think that it "destroys" the E. But that’s about the only place I would disagree with you. The reason why the E beat the 5 for me is that the E is a much better looking car... (I guess you could say that IMO the E's exterior "destroys" the 5) Also I much prefer the NA that’s in the E. I had an unimpressive experience driving the TT in the 5.

With the couple minutes I spent playing with the Nav unit I feel as though it is 10x better than the one in our E.
The larger screen makes a HUGE difference and it the Nav unit "works."

So are you thinking about picking one up?
Old 02-19-2011, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tjdehya
Did you take it for a spin? While I agree that the interior is better than the E, I don’t think that it "destroys" the E. But that’s about the only place I would disagree with you. The reason why the E beat the 5 for me is that the E is a much better looking car... (I guess you could say that IMO the E's exterior "destroys" the 5) Also I much prefer the NA that’s in the E. I had an unimpressive experience driving the TT in the 5.

With the couple minutes I spent playing with the Nav unit I feel as though it is 10x better than the one in our E.
The larger screen makes a HUGE difference and it the Nav unit "works."

So are you thinking about picking one up?
I agree that the exterior of the AMG sport package E looks better than the regular 5er.. But when you compare the AMG sport package E to the Mpack 5 series, the gap gets tighter. But at the end of the day..
E exterior > 5er exterior. I wish i could say the same about the interior but in my opionion it seriously isnt close at all.. Have you sat in the new BMW 550 ?
It's so beautifully appointed. The console,dash,door panels, attention to detail, its perfect. The leather that sits on the door panels of the new E,feels so harsh and rough. Its almost as if you're not even touching leather.

I did not get a chance to take the car for a spin although i will try to do so pretty soon. Also agree on the NA engine vs the TT. I love the V8 in the 550..
Being that we spent most of our time inside these cars, I'd like to feel the comfort and luxury that comes with it. This time around BMW has far out performed Mercedes in the interior dept. I dont even think it can be debated.

Quality of leather on the door panels and console (BMW wins)

Seating position and comfort of the seat,adjustments of seat ( BMW wins )

While BMW does not have a leather dash in the new 5er, it has a much better feeling plastic/material than the Benz does. The dash on my 550 has the hardest cheapest feeling plastic of any car I have owned. (BMW wins )

Cozy and Luxurious feel also goes to ( BMW )

I still love my Benz and the exterior is just beautiful but god damn the interior could use a lot of work..

Am i thinking of getting the new 5er ? No, atleast not any time soon. In a few years i might be looking into a pre owned 212 E63. Has to be a model year 2011 <-- has the alcantara headliner and leather dash.
The 2010 E63 has basically the same interior as my 550.. Alcantara and leather dash were not even an option.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 Mercedes E550 4M, 2003 BMW X5 4.4i
Really? I thought the opposite around. IMO the E class interior is much better than the F10 interior. The seats on the F10 do not have as much padding as on the E, which make it not as comfortable as the E. The padding also makes more luxurious like a S-class or Bentley. When I sit in my E550, it feels a lot bigger. When I sit in the F10, it feels a lot smaller. I think the F10 has more plastic. The vents on the E have chrome surroundings while F10 uses cheap plastic. Also, the door on the F10 is lighter which makes feels like a cheaper Japanese car. The door on the E feels rock solid. The navigation screen on the F10 (550i only) is larger but distracts the driver more which could become a safety issue. Also, iDrive is still not as intuitive as Command and the knob is on the passenger side vs the driver's side. The cup holders in the front of the F10 have the worst placement I've seen in any car. If you have a 7-11 large gulp in the front, it makes it impossible to adjust the climate controls. Both cars are not perfect, but I think the E class is better and feels more like a smaller S-class. The F10, on the hand, feels more like a larger 3-series rather than a smaller 7-series.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by csquared
Really? I thought the opposite around. IMO the E class interior is much better than the F10 interior. The seats on the F10 do not have as much padding as on the E, which make it not as comfortable as the E. The padding also makes more luxurious like a S-class or Bentley. When I sit in my E550, it feels a lot bigger. When I sit in the F10, it feels a lot smaller. I think the F10 has more plastic. The vents on the E have chrome surroundings while F10 uses cheap plastic. Also, the door on the F10 is lighter which makes feels like a cheaper Japanese car. The door on the E feels rock solid. The navigation screen on the F10 (550i only) is larger but distracts the driver more which could become a safety issue. Also, iDrive is still not as intuitive as Command and the knob is on the passenger side vs the driver's side. The cup holders in the front of the F10 have the worst placement I've seen in any car. If you have a 7-11 large gulp in the front, it makes it impossible to adjust the climate controls. Both cars are not perfect, but I think the E class is better and feels more like a smaller S-class. The F10, on the hand, feels more like a larger 3-series rather than a smaller 7-series.
When speaking about the interior, you mean it feels like a larger C class than a smaller S class. Please dont compare the interior of the E to the S-class, there is no comparison. The interior of the new E, uses several parts of the C class. Do you even know this ? I completely respectfully disagree with every thing you have said and im quite surprised!
Old 02-19-2011, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 246 Likes on 156 Posts
2023 EQS 580
I think we will have varying opinions on this and that is why BMW makes their car the way they want to an MB does the same.
But for me I just wish that the E and the 5 would get together and have a baby...
Now that car would be as close to perfection as one could get IMO
Old 02-19-2011, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 369 Likes on 323 Posts
Only MBs - the best or nothing
Originally Posted by ESIX3POWER
When speaking about the interior, you mean it feels like a larger C class than a smaller S class. Please dont compare the interior of the E to the S-class, there is no comparison.
Regretfully, I completely agree.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:26 PM

2017 991.2 Turbo PDK 2017 C63S Coupe Ceramic Brakes 2015 CLS63S AMG Full House
My sister drives an F10 550i (fully optioned) BMW and it is right up there with the very, very best.

I will say it again, up there with the ''Best''. - In it's catogory ofcourse.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:34 PM
MCF

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
The E interior is MUCH more spacious than the 5. I test drove many 5's and E's and always felt more 'relaxed' in the E. Also the fear of problems with BMW's turbo made me run away Fast. I have read About lots of problems with the new turbos, just like the previous ones.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:40 PM

I'm speaking in terms of interior only, The BMW wins hands down. Looks and feels a lot more luxurious. Fit and finish is also right on point. I also sat in a brand new 750LI and honestly there was not much difference between the interior in the new 5 vs the 7.. That is a HUGE compliment towards the interior in the new 5er..

I'm not knocking the Benz. I love the smooth running V8 and power of 390lb torque. The car is super comfortable and a great cruiser. Quiet as hell, strong, assertive,etc.. The E has the sexy looks and rare styling. The interior how ever has a " cold " feeling to it. The feel of some of the plastic materials,particulary the dash, is just completley unnaceptable.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:04 PM
MCF

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
I respectfully disagree. I looked at both numerous times with different people and EVERY time we left a BMW dealer and went to a MB dealer and sat in an E words were like "damn, this is so nice" every time. The BMW interior is Very cramped especially the way the dash curves down at the knees where the E is squared off providing much more leg and knee room. Now i'm 6'5" and an athletic 205lbs so maybe this is why I felt so cramped in the BMW. I am completely relaxed sitting in the E. Also agree about 'plastic' feeling weight of BMW doors. Cheap feeling, but it does have the chirp instead of horn!! VERY regal. Hehehe.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
I'm speaking in terms of interior only, The BMW wins hands down. Looks and feels a lot more luxurious. Fit and finish is also right on point. I also sat in a brand new 750LI and honestly there was not much difference between the interior in the new 5 vs the 7.. That is a HUGE compliment towards the interior in the new 5er..

I'm not knocking the Benz. I love the smooth running V8 and power of 390lb torque. The car is super comfortable and a great cruiser. Quiet as hell, strong, assertive,etc.. The E has the sexy looks and rare styling. The interior how ever has a " cold " feeling to it. The feel of some of the plastic materials,particulary the dash, is just completley unnaceptable.
I posted this same observation not too long ago (and with the same mixed bags of responses from people, too.) I even included side by side pics of the interior.

I like the new F10 interior a lot more. Not so much about "luxury" but more about continuity of design throughout the interior. It's very "Scandinavian" looking; sorta like a minimalist Ikea look. Very streamlined and very ergonomic. The W212 is more of a mishmash of shapes and materials. It seems almost bipolar or something.

Aside from the subjective issue of the interior, the new iDrive simply rocks. It makes COMAND look like something out of the Pleistocene era. Plus the new media integration and also the iPhone integration is light years past MB. It even has album cover art. And then there's the much higher resolution and bigger size of the screen. Plus the graphics are way superior.

The rest of the car needs some sorting out. There have been first model bugs although they've been slowly addressed. Nonetheless the new F10 will make MB take note and in fact has just now begun to outsell the E Class once again. But apparently it's also been something of a concern for BMW since it appears to have been cutting into 7 series sales (5 and 7 are now basically the same platform.)
Old 02-19-2011, 06:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
p.s., if I could stick my NA 6.2 liter AMG motor and an AMG tuned MCT tranny into a new F10 550i M sport body, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I am looking forward to the F10 M5 coming soon, despite no more NA motors.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
2012 S350 Bluetec 4Matic, Diamond White, P2
In my opinion, I believe that over that past couple decades or so, MB and BMW have made a conscious concession to the plushness of the Lexus. Remember the "purposeful luxury" of MBs and BMWs of the 70's and 80's? The term "Teutonic Luxury" was used to describe BMWs and MBs. Then Lexus happened. The Lexus combined the plushness and softness of the Caddys and Lincolns of the day with the build quality and precision of the Germans. At first, the German's chuckled. But they did not chuckle for long. The interiors of the MBs and BMWs became more plush with each generation while abandoning the teutonic luxury on which their reputations were built. It is my honest opinion that the W212 interior is a conscious effort by MB to return to the traditional teutonic luxury that built MB's reputation. I can say it is not as "plush" as the BMW, Lexus, or DTS, but, it does have the teutonic luxury that has been missing from MB for at least 20 years. Is it inferior? I don't think so.

Last edited by ImInPA; 02-19-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:01 PM

2010 E550; 2011 GLK350
I'm speaking in terms of interior only, The BMW wins hands down. Looks and feels a lot more luxurious.... The E has the sexy looks and rare styling. The interior how ever has a " cold " feeling to it. The feel of some of the plastic materials,particulary the dash, is just completley unnaceptable.
This is without a doubt. But, hasn't this been discussed numerous times before. Are you just now discovering that the quality of materials in the E interior is no better than a Yugo?

After having owned a 2005 E500, I like the drive of the E550, which is why I purchased one again. I figured I could deal with the cheapness of the interior (the 2005 did not have this problem). However, after one year, I've had enough. It really does suck. I will be getting a 2012 CLS, which interior IS more like the S-class. And the exterior is off the charts.

Originally Posted by MCF
I respectfully disagree. I looked at both numerous times with different people and EVERY time we left a BMW dealer and went to a MB dealer and sat in an E words were like "damn, this is so nice" every time.
Wow! You must have been smoking some serious stuff. It's not even a close comparison. BMW 5 wins the ineterior race with the E never leaving the gate.

Last edited by babyjocko; 02-19-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by babyjocko
This is without a doubt. But, hasn't this been discussed numerous times before. Are you just now discovering that the quality of materials in the E interior is no better than a Yugo?

After having owned a 2005 E500, I like the drive of the E550, which is why I purchased one again. I figured I could deal with the cheapness of the interior (the 2005 did not have this problem). However, after one year, I've had enough. It really does suck. I will be getting a 2012 CLS, which interior IS more like the S-class. And the exterior is off the charts.

Wow! You must have been smoking some serious stuff. It's not even a close comparison. BMW 5 wins the ineterior race with the E never leaving the gate.
No i have been aware of quality of materials but have learned to not pay too much attention any longer. But after having sat in the new 5er and saw the interior in person it brought back my initial feelings on the interior of the E. I pretty much agree with every thing you said. Also, I have seen close up photos of the interior on the new CLS. Just amazing.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:42 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
I think that the only area that the E "kills" the 5'er to me in, is exterior looks. And even then "kill" is a word that is way over exaggerated, as both are great looking cars, but very different. The E just has a more commanding presence, more interesting to look at, and more soul. That said, the 5 is gorgeous in its own way.

Everything else, it seems they have moved so closely to each other, and much of it really comes down to preference, and "feel". I'm not gonna touch on the engine stuff, cause we all know how they compare there, and the new motors, etc. etc. Plus, engine is a small reason as to why I buy these cars.

Electronics of the E are great to me, but definitely seemingly better on the 5. Nav, etc. Also, the 5 has an 8 speed tranny, so BMW one-ups M-B in the "numbers game", and I'm sure it's even more efficient, although I didn't put much concentration into comparing them both.

As for interior. I found the materials to be pretty comparable when concentrating on *individual materials*. But as a whole, I felt the 5 to have a more cozy, coddling, and refined essence.

I find the Benz to have a more sturdy, more "executive", business like atmosphere, and design. It's hard, and it expresses security. I find the approach, and even materials, are M-B's effort to go back to that 80's Benz-Teutonic era (like has been said). I also feel that no doubt the E will outlast the 5's interior, and be far more durable.

The E's materials are definitely lacking in some refinement and warmth, but in the essence of "elegance". They are very quality in terms of tactile quality, and workmanship. They just feel crude in some respects. The 5 is kind of the opposite, with focus being more on prettiness, whilst also feeling able to withstand normal everyday "abuse", but they don't feel as substantial as the E's to me, at least in certain areas.

I'd say that materials wise, and attention-to-detail wise, the 5 takes it.

However, M-B are always good at providing you with a thoughtful, and pleasant driving environment (while BMW concentrates on Sporty). BMW has invaded on M-B's territory here now, but I don't think they nailed it. When I drove an F10, the seating position, in relation to the steering wheel, etc. just wasn't perfect to me. Also, the interior really coddles you, but it feels large, and imposing. There's also a lot going on.

I remember being sad because I loved the F10 so much, but when I got back in my E, the "interior ambiance" showed its superiority. Everything seemed confidently simplified, very spacious, and a bit more calming. It seemed a bit more airy, and mature. So I'd say, as a place to "live in", plushness of materials aside, I give it to the E.

To put it shortly: I feel that the E's interior feels more like a Business Lounge (ambiance wise), while BMW's feel more like a cockpit.

As for other stuff, I agree that the E's doors closing have a much crisper, and more pleasant, unique "you're in a strong car" sound. And we all know, M-B's have always been proud of their door sounds (taking the W220/W211/Etc. era out of the equation, as those sounded terrible). And Safety can be debated all day long between these two, but I find the E to have a stronger and more secure safety cage/body.

Last edited by K-A; 02-19-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by K-A
I think that the only area that the E "kills" the 5'er to me in, is exterior looks. And even then "kill" is a word that is way over exaggerated, as both are great looking cars, but very different. The E just has a more commanding presence, more interesting to look at, and more soul. That said, the 5 is gorgeous in its own way.

Everything else, it seems they have moved so closely to each other, and much of it really comes down to preference, and "feel". I'm not gonna touch on the engine stuff, cause we all know how they compare there, and the new motors, etc. etc. Plus, engine is a small reason as to why I buy these cars.

Electronics of the E are great to me, but definitely seemingly better on the 5. Nav, etc. Also, the 5 has an 8 speed tranny, so BMW one-ups M-B in the "numbers game", and I'm sure it's even more efficient, although I didn't put much concentration into comparing them both.

As for interior. I found the materials to be pretty comparable when concentrating on *individual materials*. But as a whole, I felt the 5 to have a more cozy, coddling, and refined essence.

I find the Benz to have a more sturdy, more "executive", business like atmosphere, and design. It's hard, and it expresses security. I find the approach, and even materials, are M-B's effort to go back to that 80's Benz-Teutonic era (like has been said). I also feel that no doubt the E will outlast the 5's interior, and be far more durable.

The E's materials are definitely lacking in some refinement and warmth, but in the essence of "elegance". They are very quality in terms of tactile quality, and workmanship. They just feel crude in some respects. The 5 is kind of the opposite, with focus being more on prettiness, whilst also feeling able to withstand normal everyday "abuse", but they don't feel as substantial as the E's to me, at least in certain areas.

I'd say that materials wise, and attention-to-detail wise, the 5 takes it.

However, M-B are always good at providing you with a thoughtful, and pleasant driving environment (while BMW concentrates on Sporty). BMW has invaded on M-B's territory here now, but I don't think they nailed it. When I drove an F10, the seating position, in relation to the steering wheel, etc. just wasn't perfect to me. Also, the interior really coddles you, but it feels large, and imposing. There's also a lot going on.

I remember being sad because I loved the F10 so much, but when I got back in my E, the "interior ambiance" showed its superiority. Everything seemed confidently simplified, very spacious, and a bit more calming. It seemed a bit more airy, and mature. So I'd say, as a place to "live in", plushness of materials aside, I give it to the E.

To put it shortly: I feel that the E's interior feels more like a Business Lounge (ambiance wise), while BMW's feel more like a cockpit.

As for other stuff, I agree that the E's doors closing have a much crisper, and more pleasant, unique "you're in a strong car" sound. And we all know, M-B's have always been proud of their door sounds (taking the W220/W211/Etc. era out of the equation, as those sounded terrible). And Safety can be debated all day long between these two, but I find the E to have a stronger and more secure safety cage/body.
Thanks for your input KA but damn do we disagree here!

I laugh every time i read that. So i guess,using cheap materials and horrible plastic is Mercedes way of going back to the 80's Benz-Teutonic era huh? I guess the cheapest of all interiors, the C class has also went back tot he 80s Benz-Teutonic era. Completely laughable stuff. This is the same guy who was saying the complete opposite at one time. And i mean COMPLETE OPPOSITE. He was trashing the 212 interior and raving about the F10 interior and 211 interior.

The truth of the matter is that Mercedes dropped the ball in regards to the interior of the W212 Mercedes. The materials are the same that are used on the C class. They feel extremely cheap for a 70k + car. There is just way to much cheap plastic in this car, way too much!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:11 PM

Next car will either be a 2009 W211 E63 or the 550 with Mpack.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Titleist
Maybe BMW will give us all a group buy.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:48 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Thanks for your input KA but damn do we disagree here!

I laugh every time i read that. So i guess,using cheap materials and horrible plastic is Mercedes way of going back to the 80's Benz-Teutonic era huh? I guess the cheapest of all interiors, the C class has also went back tot he 80s Benz-Teutonic era. Completely laughable stuff. This is the same guy who was saying the complete opposite at one time. And i mean COMPLETE OPPOSITE. He was trashing the 212 interior and raving about the F10 interior and 211 interior.

The truth of the matter is that Mercedes dropped the ball in regards to the interior of the W212 Mercedes. The materials are the same that are used on the C class. They feel extremely cheap for a 70k + car. There is just way to much cheap plastic in this car, way too much!
Lol. It's funny, because we were arguing the opposite before!

I just think that there's more to it than "ones cheaper than the other". And the C-Class interior is putrid, putrid! But I think the W212's does share *some* elements, but it's so much better, it's just not comparable. Now the facelift W204 is gonna be closer to the W212.

I will say, I felt more comfortable driving my E, after driving the F10, but sitting in the F10 gave me more pleasure regarding touching around the materials, and the instant coddling effect. It's mostly ambiance VS aesthetic here. The F10 with the premium Leather seats, are CRAZY comfy though, much more so than any E's, but that still doesn't touch on the ambiance aspect.

The 212's interior (and yes, even W204's) is definitely M-B going back to their 80's era of approach. I think the plastics are extremely quality in terms of durability, and the fit & finish/workmanship is second to none, but believe me, I agree with you in that there isn't a sense of soothingness to the touch of many materials, and there isn't a plushness to the materials in the 212.

All in all, I think that the complaints regarding the 212's materials are warranted, and M-B should have given the E the same materials that the new CLS is getting (I think the E deserves that). However, the jury is still out on the CLS until we sit in it. I'm just providing that "other side" I guess, for the sake of it, maybe because I have a forced bias of sorts.

BTW, I think that you and I are very similar in ways, in that we are very passionate. We just keep criss-crossing each other.

Originally Posted by golfster
Old 02-19-2011, 08:55 PM

2011 Mercedes E550 4M, 2003 BMW X5 4.4i
When speaking about the interior, you mean it feels like a larger C class than a smaller S class. Please dont compare the interior of the E to the S-class, there is no comparison. The interior of the new E, uses several parts of the C class. Do you even know this ? I completely respectfully disagree with every thing you have said and im quite surprised!
I said the E feels like an S-class and didn't say it was EXACTLY like an S-class. The E sedan strictly uses parts specifically for the E-class, the E coupe however uses parts from the C-class. Recently, E-coupe was rated the most unreliable Mecedes due to using C-class parts, but the most reliable Mercedes is the E-class sedan. I saw an article about this on MSN autos. The new CLS uses E-class parts also.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by golfster
Yeah maybe, Ahaha
Old 02-19-2011, 09:16 PM

I agree KA, we are very passionate and I respect that.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:26 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Werd to that my man.

I will also re-state, as I have so many times, I wish M-B would still do with the AMG Pack, what BMW does with the M-Pack, which is keep it rare and a $$ option.

I mean, I'm thrilled that I got the styling for free, but a portion of it is diminished when everyone else has it.

The M-Pack still has that "Wow" factor, because you don't see so many, even if it looks less alluring than the AMG Pack that's everywhere. When you see an M-Pack on an F10, you know it's an enthusiast driving it, while when you see it on an E-Class, it can be any Lease-then-dispose non enthusiast type.

Oh well. On the flip side, I find most F10's on the road (w/o M-Pack) to look very passive, and meh, while the E's AMG Pack helps give it a more interesting presence when you see it those so many times.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Checked out the new BMW 550 Today , some honest thoughts.