E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

Joyeauto Carplay dongle Contest (won't work with MBUX)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 06:28 PM

Received 119 Likes on 76 Posts
2021 e All Terrain, 2001 e55
Joyeauto Carplay dongle Contest (won't work with MBUX)

Contest: I bought a wireless car play adapter from Joyeauto. However it doesn't work with my MBUX car. I emailed them and they do not answer.

If you have a car that has wired Carplay and your car has Comand then I'm happy to send it to you for free..

Why do I call it a contest? If you want this unit please share a joke. Whoever gets the most likes for his/her joke in the next 3 days gets the unit.

Keep in mind the real joke is on me because I bought a unit that does not work!!

( If nobody posts a joke I will still give it away to somebody who wants it. I do not want it to go to waste)

thanks

phil

PS: in keeping with the sprit here is my joke:

Phil walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder and says to the bartender I bet a $100. that the Parrot can recite the Gettysburg address. The bartender responds you’re on.

Phil implores the parrot to begin reciting. The parrot remains silent. After 10 minutes the bartender politely ask for the $100. Phil pays then storms out without finishing his drink. Outside Phil berates the parrot for not doing his job. The parrot replies”Don’t be a fool Phil! Think of the odds we will get next time.”
The following users liked this post:
Paulo1977 (12-21-2021)
Old 12-21-2021, 04:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2017 E300
Originally Posted by e55phil
Contest: I bought a wireless car play adapter from Joyeauto. However it doesn't work with my MBUX car. I emailed them and they do not answer.

If you have a car that has wired Carplay and your car has Comand then I'm happy to send it to you for free..

Why do I call it a contest? If you want this unit please share a joke. Whoever gets the most likes for his/her joke in the next 3 days gets the unit.

Keep in mind the real joke is on me because I bought a unit that does not work!!

( If nobody posts a joke I will still give it away to somebody who wants it. I do not want it to go to waste)

thanks

phil

Phil walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder and says to the bartender I bet a $100. that the Parrot can recite the Gettysburg address. The bartender responds you’re on.

Phil implores the parrot to begin reciting. The parrot remains silent. After 10 minutes the bartender politely ask for the $100. Phil pays then storms out without finishing his drink. Outside Phil berates the parrot for not doing his job. The parrot replies”Don’t be a fool Phil! Think of the odds we will get next time.”

A rich man and a poor man are Christmas shopping on Madison Avenue when they run into each other and talk about the gifts they've bought their wives. The poor man asks the rich man what he got his wife for Christmas and the rich man says "I got my wife a diamond ring and a Mercedes Benz" >The poor man says "that's nice, but what did you get her the Mercedes Benz for if you got her the diamond ring?" The rich man says "If she doesn't like the ring she can drive back to the jewelry store in her new Benz and pick out one she likes" The poor man remarks how nice it must be to be able to afford that for your wife when the rich man asks "well what did you get your wife?" The poor man says "I got her a new pair of slippers and a *****" The rich man asks "What did you get her the ***** for if you got her the pair of slippers?" The poor man says "Well, if she doesn't like the slippers she can go **** herself"
Old 12-21-2021, 04:58 PM

2017 E300

thanks

phil

A Mexican politician and an American politician are having dinnerThey are eating at the American politician's house. A 6 bedroom house with a 2 Mercedes Benz at the front. And a 500 square foot garden. The Mexican politician remarked how nice his house was and how he was able to afford it. The American politician said: "see that highway over there? It was meant to have 4 lanes instead of three" A few months later the Mexican politician invited the American over to his house down in Mexico. When the American arrived he saw the Mexican had a 30 bedroom mansion a lush orchard and a massive garden with bodyguards and a lambo, a mercedes, a porche and a few SUV's at the front. Awe struck the American asked "how could you afford all of this?" To which the Mexican replied: "see that bridge there?" Confused the American said: "what bridge?" "Exactly" the Mexican said
The following 3 users liked this post by Paulo1977:
CarFan1 (12-24-2021), e55phil (12-21-2021), TennesseeZ4 (12-28-2021)
Old 12-21-2021, 05:52 PM

Paulo, I like the 2nd joke better.
Old 12-21-2021, 06:09 PM

2017 E300
Paulo, I like the 2nd joke better.
I heard it was a true story !! Lolol
Old 12-21-2021, 06:16 PM

2017 E300

Originally Posted by Paulo1977
I heard it was a true story !! Lolol
Here is mine 2017 E300 with P3 package
Old 12-22-2021, 01:05 AM

Received 137 Likes on 104 Posts
2015 ML350+2021 E350
A wife keeps asking her husband, "honey, would you replace me if I were to pass away?" The husband has avoided answering this no win question for months, but finally decides the only way to have his wife stop asking is to respond. "Sweetie, he says, I don't really want to answer, but since you insist, yes, maybe, probably I would find another companion." Silence {but not for long) "Would you take her to eat at our favorite restaurant?" Oh brother, he thinks, what have I gotten myself into, but before he can think of an appropriate answer, his wife asks, "Will you sleep with her in OUR bed" I knew I shouldn't have answered the first question he thinks. "Geez, honey, I mean you wouldn't even be around to know if we used our bed, so what's the difference?" "OMG, she sheiks, I bet you're even going to let her use my golf clubs!"
"Phew, he responds too quickly, don't be ridiculous...she's left handed"
e55phil (12-22-2021)
Old 12-22-2021, 07:35 AM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 E220 Diesel Estate
My neighbours wife went to the doctors as she had a rather unpleasant discharge. The doctor asked her to pull up her skirt, drop her underwear and hop up onto the couch so that he could examine her. He donned a pair of rubber gloves and began poking around and asking her "how does that feel"?
"Very nice" she said, "but the discharge is in my ears"!
e55phil (12-22-2021)
Old 12-22-2021, 07:46 AM

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
E450 4Matic Wagon '19, MDX '09, 9-5 Aero '03, 280ZX '79, BelAir '57, VF700S Sabre '84
A woman gets on a bus with her baby.
The bus driver says: “Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!”
The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming.
She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!”
The man says: “You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”
e55phil (12-22-2021)
Old 12-23-2021, 04:29 AM

2017 E220 Diesel Estate
I was telling a girl in the pub last night about my ability to guess the exact day a woman was born just by feeling her *****. "Really?" she said, "Go on then....try". After about 30seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said "Come on then, what day was I born? "Yesterday" I said!
Old 12-23-2021, 04:37 AM

2017 E220 Diesel Estate
Two men went bear hunting. While one stayed in the cabin, the other went out looking for a bear. He soon found a huge bear, shot at it but only wounded it. The enraged bear charged toward him, he dropped his rifle and started running for the cabin as fast as he could. He ran pretty fast but the bear was just that little bit quicker and gained on him with every step. Just as he reached the cabin door he tripped and fell flat. Too close behind to stop, the bear tripped over him and went rolling into the cabin. The man jumped up, closed the door and yelled to his friend inside "You skin this one while I go and get another!"

Last edited by Endeeo; 12-23-2021 at 04:38 AM. Reason: miss spelling
e55phil (12-27-2021)
Old 12-28-2021, 10:55 AM

I thought people would vote but I guess our fellow members are busy with the holidays. I went to our sales team and they voted for the "lady on a bus" joke so Janster is the winner. Janster PM me your address and I will send the Joyeauto to you. Please lets us know if it works with Comand. thanks phil