Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

AMGfest in review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 11:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
AMGfest in review

Well I had something to say at the event but never had a chance to say it so I will say it now...

First off I want to thank some Non MBUSA people who helped out TREMENDOUSLY.

C43AMG(Dave)- It was you who took most of the venting of the event problems from me. If it wasnt for you the event would of never happened last year and it wouldnt of happened this year either!!! Thanks Again

Chappy(Steve)- Well your not going to read this for days, Hell you may miss this thread all together. Well you are prolly the man everyone should be thanking. After all that happened behind the scenes that I dont need to bring on the forum, you single handidly made sure AMGfest happened and for that, a million thanks. Arranging your work to make it up here was most def a great oppurtunity for us Northern guys to meet you

MD crew, You guys are TROOPERS... Biz I owe you a run... Ahmad, you really do need to get some of the lighting stuff working, lol... still a hot car bro. Ahmad's brother(Im awful with names man sorry), I owe you one shirt, PM or IM me or Email me(whatever) and send me your addy again, and Ill try and get it out this week to you

C55m80(Steve)- YOU WON!!!! YOU MEDALED(ok wooden plaqued) in Non Porsche, Modified class. CONGRATS!!! Seriously though, you have been whoring this event around the mercedes Forums EVERYWHERE. Thank your wife from all of us too... she was awesome for letting us take pictures and drive fast and yeah all the fun stuff of sat night. Thanks for being our tour guide through jersey, even though we lost Chappy and Biz(not the only time either)

ctC230K(shawn)- Thanks for being a good sport to all the jokes about the whole C23... I think everyone(including you) are in agreement its time for a debadging OR an AMG

And Finally to Everyone who attended Saturday at MBUSA, Saturday Evening, and Today's event at the autoX... its you guys who make this happen not me. I can make an event but if no one shows up, its really not worth it...
Today we had some friends competing and people showed up to watch, I was extatic to see that even in the rain. The dinner and drinks friday night, yesterdays photosession where everyone hung out and talked and had our wonderful "sunday drive style" of speed. Of course well with in legal limitations... This mornings breakfast... The events the led up to and surrounded the Fest were a blast... right down to getting hounded by the Montvale park ridge police department Saturday night...

I have so much more to write, but after a long weekend, Little sleep, and a long drive home... I am falling asleep at the keyboard as I type... Once again THANK YOU, Stay tuned for NEXT YEAR

AMGFEST 07 is ALREADY in the works... trying to determine a new location, some more sponsors And something to get ALL you LAZY *** ***** off your couches and to the events.... maybe some more hot female owners?
Old 08-27-2006, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 SLK55 AMG, '02 BMW M3, '01 AUDI S4
my first AMG fest was fun..!

and as for there being more hot female AMG owners at next year's event... ppl might get upset if AMG's start to become a female owned car... b/c i know I've already gotten **** about mine... hahahaha

btw it was great meeting everyone!!
Old 08-28-2006, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by lilnora
and as for there being more hot female AMG owners at next year's event... ppl might get upset if AMG's start to become a female owned car... b/c i know I've already gotten **** about mine... hahahaha
Wrong......nothing beats a hot woman in a hot car....lilnora you are offically appointed President of the "Benz Babes"...your 1st offical duty is to start lining up more hot women (like yourself ) to attend next year's "Fest".

Pete thanx for the compliments but its all about getting us together for a great time.Big "ups" to Chappy for all his help.Saturday night was really cool,one of the best times I've had in a while!
Old 08-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I had alot of fun. Count me in again for next year. New location? Maryland *cough* or DC *cough cough* If anybody wants to make the drive down to MD I have the track rented out on monday sep. 18th. Already have alot of nice cars lined up so let me know if you want to come down. I'm already workin on the lighting issue Pete. Thanks to all you had apart in puting this event together. Had a great time. Maybe we should do this more than once a year and next time I want to see a CLK DTM!
Old 08-28-2006, 11:08 AM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I had alot of fun. Count me in again for next year. New location? Maryland *cough* or DC *cough cough* If anybody wants to make the drive down to MD I have the track rented out on monday sep. 18th. Already have alot of nice cars lined up so let me know if you want to come down. I'm already workin on the lighting issue Pete. Thanks to all you had apart in puting this event together. Had a great time. Maybe we should do this more than once a year and next time I want to see a CLK DTM!
I hope your next mod then is a full DTM kit and a 55k motor in to your 430
Old 08-28-2006, 11:12 AM

2005 C230 Kompressor
hey everyone,

it was great to meet and see all of you. sorry i cut out so early but the tee-time was waiting and I had to get back to the city.

i'm sure the photoshoot turned out very well (you all were in very capable hands) but if anyone is interested in still working out the photoshoot IN manhattan I'm still game - a few cars at a time though.

- combinations of SLK, E, CLK and C's color matched, near the UN building
- sedan combos in front of the Seagram's building
- short video shoot on the FDR and FiDi and Meatpacking District

the options are endless... just thinking out loud here.

all of you had great cars and I half my C230 look quite miserly in comparison. those slk 55's and cls 63 are starting to look mighty tempting. if only i could get rid of that pesky half-grand parking payment... grr.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

well you couldnt of gotten more color matched then we had,,, we had equal parts of silver and black...
Old 08-28-2006, 11:24 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
I hope your next mod then is a full DTM kit and a 55k motor in to your 430
Talk to Rob Allen and get AMG to sponsor me and I would GLADLY donate my car for this project CLK DTM and Ferrari F40 are my dream cars.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by C43AMG
Wrong......nothing beats a hot woman in a hot car....lilnora you are offically appointed President of the "Benz Babes"...your 1st offical duty is to start lining up more hot women (like yourself ) to attend next year's "Fest".

Pete thanx for the compliments but its all about getting us together for a great time.Big "ups" to Chappy for all his help.Saturday night was really cool,one of the best times I've had in a while!

i wish there were more women car enthusiasts..! but you guys were definately a great bunch to hang out with however, if you guys DO come across any hot women with hot cars.. send them my way and i'll recruit them into "Benz Babes".. I'll even throw in a t-shirt
Old 08-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by lilnora
i wish there were more women car enthusiasts..! but you guys were definately a great bunch to hang out with however, if you guys DO come across any hot women with hot cars.. send them my way and i'll recruit them into "Benz Babes".. I'll even throw in a t-shirt
I think he rname is AMGgirl or something like that and she's on this forum. She has some hot cars and not too bad looking herself.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
excites your girlfriend
BIG THANKS TO ROB ALLAN

for pulling this thing off for the second year in a row!

and to NOAH Y.

for sharing all his tech knowledge!

hey Pete, and all who helped organize the event, I had a great time and I'm sure everyone else did too...
about the debadge thing, I was going to do it friday but then it was getting late and starting to rain, then i wanted to do it saturday morning but it was pouring and i didn't have a hairdrier i could get to the parking lot.
anyway, i'm thinking about picking up a C32 in 18 months when I turn in my car.
Here's to a DRIVING event on a track like Limerock next year. And not during monsoon (hurricane) season. Like maybe in June.

Last edited by ctC230K; 08-28-2006 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:54 PM

I think he rname is AMGgirl or something like that and she's on this forum. She has some hot cars and not too bad looking herself.
now that i've been appointed President of "benz babes"... send her my way
Old 08-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

her name is audrey and she is from Bloomfield michigan... she and her fiance hav matching his and hers murcielagos, along with a SLK55, SL55, Bentley, 7series, ML55, and a few more Im missing... I think we are also forgetting Benzgal who has a SICK E55 as well...
Old 08-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
her name is audrey and she is from Bloomfield michigan... she and her fiance hav matching his and hers murcielagos, along with a SLK55, SL55, Bentley, 7series, ML55, and a few more Im missing... I think we are also forgetting Benzgal who has a SICK E55 as well...
Well there you go. Those should be the first 2 recruits. One can be the VP and the other can be CEO or something. When are we getting a calendar? lol
Old 08-28-2006, 01:05 PM

Well there you go. Those should be the first 2 recruits. One can be the VP and the other can be CEO or something. When are we getting a calendar? lol
as soon as there is a total of 12 girls.. with cars of course
Old 08-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

well I count almost 12 cars, soooo that works for me...
Old 08-28-2006, 01:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01 ML55, 91 Supra Turbo, 05 Audi S4
The weather was chilly but the people were warm and friendly!!! I met so many nice people it's was my first meet of many more to come!!! Thanks to MBUSA for the hospitality!, and to Pete, Dave and the crew for putting it together!, now I can place faces to names,...very cool! Can't wait till next year!!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C280
MEet was awsome. I was the tall indian kid if nobody figured that one out with a totaly STOCK c280. Wooooooo!! Good stuff organized by pete, dave, rob and noah. Once again an awsome time was to be had with GREAT food. Nice 63's lined up too... im waiting for next year and next year make us pay so people will have to come then.....
Old 08-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Did I see "hot chick, Murcielago, AMG, Michigan" in the same sentence?
Old 08-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

she is also a fitness model....
Old 08-28-2006, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
Originally Posted by AsianML
Did I see "hot chick, Murcielago, AMG, Michigan" in the same sentence?
you have not heard of Audrey? she is practically a legend.

Old 08-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by ctC230K
you have not heard of Audrey? she is practically a legend.
I've heard of her.....I was just a lurker then.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

ok guys Back on topic, AML if you want more info on her go to teckeast.com she is a regular poster there and her fiancee, you can also see tons of pics of her castle in bloomfield
Old 08-28-2006, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excites your girlfriend
ok guys Back on topic, AML if you want more info on her go to teckeast.com she is a regular poster there and her fiancee, you can also see tons of pics of her castle in bloomfield
teckeast = ricer tools
Old 08-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

I go for the ****... Besides you were a pretty regular there for a WHILE...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMGfest in review