Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 E350 18" Sport Wheels For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 E350 Sport, 2007 Infiniti FX35 Sport
2008 E350 18" Sport Wheels For Sale

Hey everyone, I guess I dont really have a use for these wheels anymore. I have about 1000 freeway miles on them, had them on the car for 3 weeks before putting on the the Kleemanns. They have the Continental tires mounted on them. I also had the wheels teflon coated, and of course the center caps are included. Here is a pick i just got from google, incase you dont know which ones they are. They are absolutley mint, not a scratch on them, and the tires are like new as well. Would run you about 4k from Mercedes. I will take best offer. Thanks

I am in San Diego, Mission Valley, Local sale would be best to not have to worry about shipping.
Attached Thumbnails 2008 E350 18" Sport Wheels For Sale-mercedes-e350-4matic-sedan-.jpeg  
Old 01-15-2009, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by ericjburd
Hey everyone, I guess I dont really have a use for these wheels anymore. I have about 1000 freeway miles on them, had them on the car for 3 weeks before putting on the the Kleemanns. They have the Continental tires mounted on them. I also had the wheels teflon coated, and of course the center caps are included. Here is a pick i just got from google, incase you dont know which ones they are. They are absolutley mint, not a scratch on them, and the tires are like new as well. Would run you about 4k from Mercedes. I will take best offer. Thanks

I am in San Diego, Mission Valley, Local sale would be best to not have to worry about shipping.
Quoting stealer pricing will do you no good. It would be better for you to search on here, once it works again, for market pricing. And yes, I know you said OBO; but that is also based on your stealer price quotation.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Almost a Member!

amdeutsch I am very well aware of that, However I have never seen anybody sell anything with out placing the original MSRP, no matter what industry, people display the original purchase price. That's how sales works. I see you are inciniuating an attempt by me to fool the members, I am sure no one feels that way here. Selling to the highest bidder isn't fooling anybody. Thank you for the input
Old 01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
good luck getting 1000 for those wheels..they are worthless

and i certainly hope that shipping is free with a supposed market comparison of 4K..

keep in mind that you can get brand new e63 reps for less than 700
Old 01-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by WWMIndy
good luck getting 1000 for those wheels..they are worthless

and i certainly hope that shipping is free with a supposed market comparison of 4K..

keep in mind that you can get brand new e63 reps for less than 700

Wow...Do you really have nothing better do?

I will get what I get, I just want them out of storage. Some people like stock, and a good amount of value is the 99% treadlife left on those tires.

And yes I am sure you can get knock offs without tires for 700 all day long. Some people prefer oem quality. Thanks for your input Ace.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E320 CDI, SL550, clk550

I will get what I get, I just want them out of storage. Some people like stock, and a good amount of value is the 99% treadlife left on those tires.

And yes I am sure you can get knock offs without tires for 700 all day long. Some people prefer oem quality. Thanks for your input Ace.
Well said.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2004 E320
Belongs in the classified section anyway, not here.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 ML 350

Yup. When my 4 wheels were stolen, I didn't think one second before replacing them with the OEM Factory wheels. In most cases, "Reps" are nowhere near the quality of the OEM wheels. The style is of course a subjective thing.

I dunno why he jumped down your throat. They really cost me over $3200 installed with new Michelins, so someone will save some real money with you. "Worthless"? Absolutely NOT. Good Luck.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:03 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by starbrite
Belongs in the classified section anyway, not here.

Sorry, thanks for the heads up. Haven't been here too long, just noticed several things posted for sale i.e. wheels spoilers steering wheel etc. here without any comments on a classified section.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E320 CDI, SL550, clk550
Originally Posted by Barry45RPM
Yup. When my 4 wheels were stolen, I didn't think one second before replacing them with the OEM Factory wheels. In most cases, "Reps" are nowhere near the quality of the OEM wheels. The style is of course a subjective thing.

I dunno why he jumped down your throat. They really cost me over $3200 installed with new Michelins, so someone will save some real money with you. "Worthless"? Absolutely NOT. Good Luck.
I agree. Why would you buy a Benz and put cheap wheels on it? Kind of like having a nice house with crappy furniture.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2003 E500 Benz & 2015 BMW M235ix

Just for your information, these OEM wheels can be bought new from a local MB Dealer for about $375 each. Used wheels with used tires won't get even close to the brand new costs. I bought a set of these wheels for my vehicle two years ago.