Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

I need contact for Germany Benz Headquarters to complaint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
750Li
I need contact for Germany Benz Headquarters to complaint

Hi

I had very bad experience at my last visit to the local dealer. They broke something in the car and they are covering it up. US headquarters cant help me - they just dont care since it doesnt concern them. So I need to complaint to the Germany headquarters. Maybe someone will listen and pay for the damage they did.

Please if anyone can help me get some sort of contact info or place where I can complaint.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 CLS500 - Iridium Silver w/ AMG Sportline
What level of person did you get to at US HQ? Customer service? The key is to get to a person high enough up the chain that doesn't get paid to listen to your *****. I know. I had a C280 that I bought from Canada that had an harmonic balancer explode and do a bunch of damage to my car. MBZ USA said tough,the harmonic balancer recall is for US cars, even though it's the SAME part on both cars. 4 months later I got my repairs paid for. How? I didn't go away and I kept asking, "who's your boss?" B/c until you're talking to the CEO, they have a boss. I finally got to a high paid guy that got tired of me and made me go away with a check. I'd start with the dealership GM and if no joy, ask him for the area rep's info. Do this in person and don't take NO for an answer.

Last edited by boschk; 02-15-2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 514 Likes on 431 Posts
07 E63 AMG, 10 C63 AMG, 07 E63 Designo, 07 E350, 09 C300, 07 C230
I found this is 10 seconds off of google. It doesn't provide and email but does have phone number.

http://www.daimler.com/dccom/0-5-103...0-0-0-0-0.html
Old 02-16-2011, 08:07 PM

2011 ml350 Bluetec
a) I don't want to be "that guy" but your grammar and syntax is all wrong.
b) MB Deutschland won't really care, you need to hound MB USA, but only after you've exhausted your options with the dealer.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 CLS500 - Iridium Silver w/ AMG Sportline
Originally Posted by Hu99
a) I don't want to be "that guy" but your grammar and syntax is all wrong.
b) MB Deutschland won't really care, you need to hound MB USA, but only after you've exhausted your options with the dealer.
But, you are.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL 500
Originally Posted by doktorek
Hi

I had very bad experience at my last visit to the local dealer. They broke something in the car and they are covering it up. US headquarters cant help me - they just dont care since it doesnt concern them. So I need to complaint to the Germany headquarters. Maybe someone will listen and pay for the damage they did.

Please if anyone can help me get some sort of contact info or place where I can complaint.
@doktorek,

Your best buy to locate the MB Regional Representative. Contact MBUSA in NJ or your dealer and find out who this person is. Usually the regional reps are pretty good at helping w/ issues.

Trying to contact MB Germany and asking for a resolution is like going to Walmart and expecting to buy a Rolex. Ain't gonna happen.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:19 PM

2011 ml350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by boschk
But, you are.
Ha-f___ing-ha!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:35 PM

C-Class
You could also try the Better Business Bureau and get them on your case. They are there for such things. Once they are involved your local dealer may become all cooperative. Alternatively, threaten the dealer with a lawsuit. That usually opens some doors too. But with anything and as already suggested, you need to be persistent. Good luck!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:39 PM

750Li
Let me tell you what has happened since last post.

I took some advise 'boschk' and started thinking. Why going from boss to boss. So I took some time to find MBUSA president/CEO email address and wrote a complaint letter.

Well, I found out that he got that email and had the same guy call me from the headquarters to tell me that "THEY CAN NOT HELP ME" as headquarters because each dealer is privately owned and operated. So they CAN NOT force them to fix what they broke. And again he told me to deal with the GM. I spoke to the GM and he is protecting his dealer and their cover up.

So I will just sue them. Even if I loose - they still have to spend about $500 for the lawyer to even come out and fight it.
Either way we both loose. Then I will just report them everywhere and put them on TV and give them some bad publicity.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:52 PM

750Li
Originally Posted by BenzTown4
You could also try the Better Business Bureau and get them on your case. They are there for such things. Once they are involved your local dealer may become all cooperative. Alternatively, threaten the dealer with a lawsuit. That usually opens some doors too. But with anything and as already suggested, you need to be persistent. Good luck!
I threaten the dealer with all of it - they just dont care - they said bring it on. And guess what - I will.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:07 PM

Mercedez
Any luck so far Doktorek ????
Old 12-08-2013, 03:20 AM

GLK 250
Official Complain

Dear Sir / Madam,I hope this mail finds you perfect and all is well at your end.I would kindly like to seize the opportunity to seek your kind and prompt feedback regarding the below:•I paid the deposit and down payment for White Mercedes GLK 250 with interior beige based on the agreement that I will be receiving my car by the end of November max 1st week of Dec.2013; however I received a call from the Sales Account Manager clarifying the following:1)The car with the required specs isn’t available on the due date as promised and agreed.2)The call I received was of a very low profile that doesn’t match an honorable company as Mercedes, nor does it match me as I regular Mercedes client for years.3)The call clarified that my car will not be available till mid or end of February 2014 (after the due date by 3 moths) and if I need it as per my requested due date, then this will be with a black interior.I believe giving an undefined date, mismatching the expected quality of dealing with your clients, contradicting the promised due date on which I based other commitments I have are of a totally unaccepted manner from your kind selves side.Accordingly, I will be awaiting a prompt response to my complain above and your positive feedback is highly appreciated.Thanks a lot in advance for your kind tolerance.Name:Tamer ShalabyCountry : EgyptBranch: Mercedes Benz - Hazem Hassan - Alex Desert Road
Old 12-08-2013, 11:14 AM

750Li
I dont know why you people still buy the brand. I have dumped the brand 3 years ago or so and I couldnt be happier now. Nobody cares at Mercedes if you buy a $30K CLA or a $150K S class. Mercedes doesnt care about repeat customers!! . They only care about new ones and how much sales they are making every month. All they care about is numbers - not customers service.
The last president of MBUSA back then when I had problems was fired because of corruption and bribes. Now mercedes doesnt even desclose where they moved him. I heard about Australia.

Last edited by doktorek; 12-08-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,400 Likes on 1,939 Posts
2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon
Hi

Can you tell us, specifically, what they broke and what the circumstances were? What year & model vehicle?
Old 12-20-2013, 12:03 AM

750Li
It doesnt matter anymore. This is 2 year old thread. All I can say it was a $600 part of the interior they didnt want to cover on a $140,000 Sclass.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It doesnt matter anymore. This is 2 year old thread. All I can say it was a $600 part of the interior they didnt want to cover on a $140,000 Sclass.
Sorry, I didn't notice when the thread had started. That said, I am curious as to why you still participate on this site, if you are so down on the brand?
Old 12-20-2013, 08:57 AM

750Li
Helping others that constantly get screwed.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:39 AM

Received 62 Likes on 40 Posts
New, old Mercedes and REAL AMG's.
I have had a good experience on my end (MB of Fort Myers, FL) so far.

They have fixed any minor warranty issues o n my C63 at first, and then on my ML63 once I sold the sedan.

They even addressed some cosmetic issues for free, which were clearly not covered u der warranty.

I'm sure there are bad experiences out there but there are PLENTY of good ones.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MercsDude
I have had a good experience on my end (MB of Fort Myers, FL) so far.

They have fixed any minor warranty issues o n my C63 at first, and then on my ML63 once I sold the sedan.

They even addressed some cosmetic issues for free, which were clearly not covered u der warranty.

I'm sure there are bad experiences out there but there are PLENTY of good ones.
And you know, that's the bottom line here: there are some MB dealers who are not the greatest, but I believe that the vast majority believe in outstanding customer service. Let's face it, 99% of us on this site absolutely LOVE our Mercedes-Benz vehicles and refuse to even consider driving anything else. I have bought or leased almost 60 new cars for my personal use over my lifetime. I've had BMW's, Lexus, Rolls-Royce, Porsche and any number of lesser makes. My service experience with MB has been right up there near the top, with maybe Lexus being the best experience, but not by that much. I currently have 3 MB cars with a fourth on order and unless something drastically changes, I don't see me buying any other brand in the future. Happy New Year to all on this board!
Old 12-28-2013, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Streamliner
I don't see me buying any other brand in the future. Happy New Year to all on this board!
+1. Mercedes, that is all I would drive. Even if it is a 30y/o model.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:24 PM

None yet
My first experience as a Mercedes benz Buyer (Help)

Hello my brothers and sisters,
First let me introduce my self i am Ronald Wederfoort, and this is my first time i am here on this forum, and i want to thank you all to accept me her also.
Well first off all let me tell me what happen to me, I about to buy a brand new
Mercedes Benz, I used to drive a Lexus Gs300 1994. I am now located in the Islands of Curacao where moved back from newyork. I was born on curacao, and worked as an IT consultant in Newyork. So in i decided to buy new MERCEDES benz, so i went to a dealer and I decided to buy a CLS 350 2014,
Vin no.: wDDL75kbota097858

When i went to check the VIN no on Carfax i could not find it, i went online with Mercedes benz they told me its not in their system. so my question what must i do. because i wanted to find out is there a way to find out where the car came from? So i can notify the Justice or Police department, and also now that I know the truth where can i find a dealer in Europe which
can help me to Buy or order a new one, I just have downloaded the brochure,
but i need all the help i can get.

I was thinking i a CLS63 Model, so thank you all again.

Ronald Wederfoort
ronald.wederfoort@gmail.com
5999-5156118
Old 04-17-2014, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rwederfoort

Hello my brothers and sisters,
First let me introduce my self i am Ronald Wederfoort, and this is my first time i am here on this forum, and i want to thank you all to accept me her also.
Well first off all let me tell me what happen to me, I about to buy a brand new
Mercedes Benz, I used to drive a Lexus Gs300 1994. I am now located in the Islands of Curacao where moved back from newyork. I was born on curacao, and worked as an IT consultant in Newyork. So in i decided to buy new MERCEDES benz, so i went to a dealer and I decided to buy a CLS 350 2014,
Vin no.: wDDL75kbota097858

When i went to check the VIN no on Carfax i could not find it, i went online with Mercedes benz they told me its not in their system. so my question what must i do. because i wanted to find out is there a way to find out where the car came from? So i can notify the Justice or Police department, and also now that I know the truth where can i find a dealer in Europe which
can help me to Buy or order a new one, I just have downloaded the brochure,
but i need all the help i can get.

I was thinking i a CLS63 Model, so thank you all again.

Ronald Wederfoort
ronald.wederfoort@gmail.com
5999-5156118
If the car is a European model (not for sale in the US), then the VIN will not be shown in a US dealership, hence it will not be shown in Carfax either.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:01 AM

None yet
How to find if the Car is stolen .

Originally Posted by MercsDude
If the car is a European model (not for sale in the US), then the VIN will not be shown in a US dealership, hence it will not be shown in Carfax either.

Thank you again where i am there many Cars which their VIN no, are cloned,
and many Money Laundering activities by bankers are normal. So i believe
when you enter a VIN no, does it has to valid in the systems,

If it gives you CHECK sum error?

Also how come that a Mercedes benz of Europe is available in our area wif we dont have a Mercedes BEnz dealer. Is that Ok from the Merceedes Benz dealer?
I am just asking , because that was my main concern how can you sell a car, and you don't have a Services or Parts for the Car?

But i have written to Germany and ask them to explain.

Thank you

ROnald Wederfoort
Old 12-18-2014, 04:08 AM

2011 C 63 AMG
Faulty or defect camshaft adjuster

Good day,

My c63 amg (vin WDD2040772F585520) was making some noise at times when I start the car. I took it in to a mercedez dealership here, south africa, for service and also to trouble-shoot the problem (mercedes bedfordview . Reg no. 1983/009088/06)..
I was told that the camshaft adjusters need to be replaced and had to pay for (paid R17 000 for therepairs)..
I bought this carin 2011 and it has done just approximately 104 000 km
Old 12-18-2014, 04:15 AM

2011 C 63 AMG
Faulty or defect camshaft adjuster

Good day,

My c63 amg (vin WDD2040772F585520) was making some noise at times when I start the car. I took it in to a mercedez dealership here, south africa, for service and also to trouble-shoot the problem (mercedes bedfordview . Reg no. 1983/009088/06)..
I was told that the camshaft adjusters need to be replaced and had to pay for (paid R17 000 for therepairs)..
I bought this car in 2011 and it has done just approximately 104 000 km, I don't expect this from a mercedes benz product. I drove two other mercedes benz in the past without a problem and I intend to buy the c65 amg next year.
Please assist on this matter, I don't expect a mercedes engine made by Sondro Briaca to have such trchnical problems.

Thanking you in advance for your positive response.

Regards,
Tshikinya

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I need contact for Germany Benz Headquarters to complaint