Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Banned at Club Lexus!!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 3.15 average.

Old 02-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Guest0001

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
so the owners can technically do what they want.
Atleast You got this part right.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus GS 450h
If I came over here or some BMW guy came and posted here to "test" moderators, what would u think? It is counter-productive and pointless. And we would get .

This is not a Lexus/Benz issue. This is common damn sense. If you don't understand, you don't have any.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Guest0001

If I came over here or some BMW guy came and posted here to "test" moderators, what would u think?
Search "Kain" and you will see he is still allowed here and he hates Mercedes and bashes it every oppurtunity he has.

People here do not get banned for liking and dissing other car brands unlike your pathetic communist forum.

Last edited by Guest0001; 02-08-2004 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:41 PM

Lexus GS 450h
People here do not get banned for liking and dissing other car brands unlike your pathetic communist forum.
Lil guy, you know nothing about communism or it's misinterpretations. All you know is USSR and the Berlin Wall and what you saw on T.V.

We have tons of non-lexus owners, quite a few of us own cars outside of Lexus as well. We know how to debate in a civil manner. Bashing is silly and immature. We WILL NOT tolerate it. Simple as that.

Sigh, I need to take my advice on talking to a "wall".
Old 02-08-2004, 09:35 PM

ML350 '06
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
[B]S55inPA started this thread 11/13/04, it is 3 months later dude, what is your issue?

My point exactly!

It's 3 months old yet it's still obviously an issue and a current one at that, as I was banned just today!

I didn't have to start a new thread to show everyone that the moderators @ CL are still a bunch of sensorship happy A-holes! They can't handle lively debates when it comes to someone pointing out simple facts about their cars.

I simply showed the poeple over @ clublexus performance stats and b/c they weren't favorable to lexus owners the mods got all bent out of shape over it.

So yes, it's still an issue 3 months later dude! Ya Jackass!
Old 02-08-2004, 09:42 PM

ML350 '06

We know how to debate in a civil manner. Bashing is silly and immature. We WILL NOT tolerate it. Simple as that.

Sigh, I need to take my advice on talking to a "wall".
Well 1SICKLEX,

At least you or anyone else for that matter can speak his mind in MBWorld, whether favorable of MB or not, and know you aren't going to get the boot for it!

How comforting for you to know that your truly free over here huh!?

It's simple, if ya can't handle it...don't bother browsing the net! What next, is ClubLexus going to implement parental controls to shun themselves from the "hate" of outside world?
Old 02-08-2004, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I was just thinking that, suppose you were banned 2 months ago 1sicklex for bringing your dumbazz over here supporting your car maker. How would you feel knowing that you can't comeback and spread your propaganda nonsense? Its kind of like the mbworld=USA and clublexus=Cuba. No going against the status quo or else your gone....
Old 02-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Guest0001

Seriously, if anyone is troll here its 1sicklex. Look at his handle for god sakes.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:15 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
hey guys,

i've been posting at MBworld for a couple of years.
and for the first time i saw someone banned. it was
on the C class forums a week or so ago. i'm not sure if being banned is a rare occurence at MBworld but it sure seems to be.

MBworld was only
the second bulletin board i joined. the first being a BMW K1200RS forum. since then i've joined Club Lexus(got booted), German Car Fans, M5Board, Roadfly, and Car Spy Shots. i've never had any complaints about any of my posts except for CL. out of all of these forums CL is the most restrictive. there is definately a cultural division between CL and the other forums i've been apart of. it would be nice to see CL lighten up the control a bit and let the debates rage. there would probably be more cross traffic from MBworld and CL. and....it just might be more fun.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:45 PM

Lexus GS 450h
I was just thinking that, suppose you were banned 2 months ago 1sicklex for bringing your dumbazz over here supporting your car maker. How would you feel knowing that you can't comeback and spread your propaganda nonsense? Its kind of like the mbworld=USA and clublexus=Cuba. No going against the status quo or else your gone
Sigh, I never started any threads here bashing Benz. I was amazed by the misinformation spread here about Lexus. I never made personal attacks nor was my agenda to aggitate mods. I don't troll by saying "Bah Benz sucks". And if I did get banned, so what, it's an internet forum.

You want to make a point or make a change, write a letter to your congressman.

You can't smoke in Wal-mart or most anywhere for that matter. So they are Cuba?

This is getting funny.
It's 3 months old yet it's still obviously an issue and a current one at that, as I was banned just today!
We don't have an issue. YOU have the issue.
Seriously, if anyone is troll here its 1sicklex. Look at his handle for god sakes
Dude, you have like 3 fans here. Your more recognized as a troll here than I am. And you own a Benz.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
Thumbs down Banning

This is getting funny.

We don't have an issue. YOU have the issue. Dude, you have like 3 fans here.
Make it four. And probably more will voice in if only they know Club Lexus moderators are so passionate about censorship.

I like the idea of the test, it was brilliant and it shows it all.

What a bunch of totalitarian arrogant fools governing Club Lexus. People, we're only talking about cars, not some social political important issues so why bother being so naively defensive!

The interesting part about the thread is that given the right circumstances, we see that absolute power will always corrupt. It should be mandatory for Club Lexus moderators to read George Owell's 1984. In my opinion, it doesn't take a die hard libertarian to realize that the Club Lexus moderators do not have the maturity or intelligence and do not deserve to moderate or govern any public or private bodies.

Last edited by W210; 02-09-2004 at 12:13 AM.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Guest0001

Dude, you have like 3 fans here. Your more recognized as a troll here than I am.
Is that so? Please elaborate how I am troll?

I stand by my position about Lexus. That and any comment I make about something.

You see Sick, I don't sit on the fence and say that "Oh both brands are good" this, that. I have bias and I will express it because in this forum we have freedom of expressing. I wont hesitate to speak my mind about a particular automobile. I am a man and will stand by my position. I dont play neutral to be liked by people here.

I'm there are some people here that despise me for my Extreme hatred toward the Lexus brand (Mind you I love other brands of cars, its only this Toyota which I hate so much)

W210, S55inPA I appreciate your support along with every other MBworlder here that has my back.

People can think what they want about me and my views. That will NOT soften my postition on any topic. Whether its objective or subjective I will say my opinion.

On the other hand I know inside that you hate MB and that you think they POS low quality overpriced peices of Status. I know you think that. The only reason you dont express yourself is because you will be risked being called a troll. If you have something to say you should state your opinion. You are far too neutral.

That is all.

Last edited by Guest0001; 02-09-2004 at 12:43 AM.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:39 AM

ML350 '06
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
[B]And if I did get banned, so what, it's an internet forum.

You said it 1SICKJACKASS!

It's an internet forum...so who gives a damn of what's being said. If it's just an internet forum...why are people getting the boot for speaking their mind! Exactly...see how ridiculous that sounds.

From what I've seen, any heated debates in forums simply fizzle out anyhow. No need to start banning people.

...it's an internet forum! That's it! Why can't you admit that the mods over in CL are just a little too sensitive? I know you feel this but you're too far in now and choose to be ignorant like the rest of your buddies in CL.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:41 AM

Lexus GS 450h
Egads talking to ya'll is like arguing with a drunk in a bar......
Old 02-09-2004, 03:32 PM

ML350 '06
Here's the latest link of ClubLexus...

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/show...5&pagenumber=2

The last post was by some guy called DavGS4 (he's a forum admin @ clublexus) and he actually is bragging to me about how he works at a fortune 10 company as an IT exec. and he's only 38! I'm 10 years younger than him and have much more to brag about...but I won't! Well, even though I could make him feel foolish, I won't. I will bite my tongue. Ouch that hurt!

Ohhh, for shame. He had to go there. I'm actually embarrassed for him.

At any rate, this guy actually took time out of his day to research my past posts in MBWorld!

Wow! I have to admit I was flattered he cared so much!
Old 02-09-2004, 03:46 PM

ML350 '06
Here is what DAVGS4 said...

Mr Fortune:

Your irony is misapplied. All our moderators own or have recently owned Lexus cars. I am a 38 year old IT consulting executive at a Fortune 10 company. Nerds often do very well for themselves when they grow up . A nerd will certainly be your supervisor one day when you get a job.

With this post, you pretty much tell us you're simply trolling to test the moderators here. Not appreciated... You've made innapropriate comments about women in other threads that will not be tolerated on our forum. You've also cross posted your escapades here on another forum just to stir up trouble... that too is not allowed. We've banned Lexus owners for doing exactly that (starting flame wars on other forums), so your removal from our forum should come as no suprise. This is a civilized place and participating in 'cross forum flame wars' is idiotic.

We don't edit or delete threads as a matter of course other than to remove unauthorized advertising or profanity. When we do delete a post, the member is PM'd telling them what was done and why. When posts get out of hand we typically lock them, like this one.

Free speech is welcome here, but we do have rules our members need to follow on ClubLexus just like what it takes to get along in real life. We don't allow personal attacks. We expect you to be considerate of other members. We expect our members to keep this a PG-rated forum. And at the end of the day, this is a Lexus enthusiast site... you have to expect our members are biased towards our vehicles just like Nissan guys at freshalloy or Porsche owners at roadfly. If you're here to contribute to the community that's great and we welcome you. If you're here simply to throw stones and insult people or their cars - you are welcome to leave. There is a distinct difference in discussing controversial topics and simply being rude and inconsiderate to others.

You seem to have established a trend of insulting other members who don't own Mercedes on MBWorld.org in your less than one month on that forum (and even though you don't even own one yet)... I see a post where you call a guy with a Firebird "trailer trash"; we'd certainly warn you for that type of elitest and insulting comment here. ClubLexus is obviously a different forum with many rules that you won't agree with. That's fine, you don't aren't going to stay here long .

I know what thread you read on another forum (and yes, I read your cross post there too) and the simple fact is that specific former member was NOT banned for quoting 'bad truths' or information our members didn't like. He was banned because he mouthed off to CL moderators and other members after being warned to 'cool down' both publicly and via private message. He chooses not understand that simple fact and thinks there is some conspiracy against him and/or Mercedes sales statistics . All he had to do was walk away and stop fanning flames for a day and instead he kept posting and creating strife. His own hot head and inability to follow our forum rules got him banned, not posting sales figures or his preference in automobiles. As a result, he is not welcome here on ClubLexus. You appear to be following in his exact footsteps.

Good luck getting a lease that fits within your budget for your C32.

This thread is closed.
Old 02-09-2004, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
Thumbs down Wow, we're dealing with high profile executives here

Originally posted by Nickerz
Here is what DAVGS4 said...

Mr Fortune:

I am a 38 year old IT consulting executive at a Fortune 10 company. Nerds often do very well for themselves when they grow up . A nerd will certainly be your supervisor one day when you get a job....

This thread is closed.
Dime a dozen of those so called IT 'consultants' to big companies. Even the guy who sells us cell phones calls himself one!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:22 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
hi everyone,

the comments from the moderator(DAVEGS)at CL don't have any place on a public forum. his job is to moderate not to take personal jabs and announce to other posters his so called superiority. his one sided attitude and poor behavior completely taint the forums at CL. what makes matters worse is that other posters at CL complain to moderators about posts they don't like. i find that to be very strange....almost like they need to be protected and coddled .

1sicklex....i truly appreciate your posts rebutting and debating this issue. keep in mind that even though the posts back and forth can get pretty heated. i would bet not one poster at MBworld would request to have you banned. even Noble 320...he speaks his mind and i have to admire...he never waivers!

what Nickerz did by going over to CL was a brilliant idea. he truly exposed the bias that exists to posters who don't march the march.

oh yeah...one more thing...."conspiracy"....be serious :p
Old 02-09-2004, 11:02 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
hey guys,

i just noticed this thread only has a 3 star rating
i demand 5 stars!!!....of course....i'm biased
Old 02-10-2004, 01:08 AM

Lexus GS 450h
Old 02-10-2004, 01:11 AM

Lexus GS 450h
Old 02-10-2004, 01:12 AM

Lexus GS 450h

Old 02-10-2004, 01:13 AM

Lexus GS 450h
Old 02-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Guest0001

ok
Old 02-13-2004, 07:26 PM
Almost a Member!

2004 Lexus ES 330 NAV/ML
for "S55inPA" - fyi -

2003 luxury sedan sales in the U.S.
Rank Car 2003 U.S. Sales
1 Lexus LS430 23,895
2 Mercedes-Benz S-class 22,940
3 BMW 7-series 20,473
4 Jaguar XJ 10,102
5 Audi A8 L 4,090

http://www2.autospies.com/article/in...8&categoryId=7

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 3.15 average.

Quick Reply: Banned at Club Lexus!!!