GLC Class (X254) Produced 2023+

2024 GLC300 New Owner Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLC300
2024 GLC300 New Owner Questions

Hello MBWorld - new 2024 GLC300 4Matic owner and also new to Mercedes Benz ownership. A few questions Im hoping to get answered to help get situated with the car.

1. Really love the looks and driving - ok thats not a question
2. Dealer told me oil change intervals are 10K miles - do most people go this long? Im thinking 8K would be the max to ensure long life of the drivetrain?
3. Looking at the 10K/20K service packages it seems the main difference is at 20K they recommend changing the brake fluid. Is this really necessary to change the brake fluid every 20K - other cars Ive owned its minimum 5yr/50K with synthetic fluid
4. I havent gotten an exact quote but it seems an oil change runs approx $300 from the dealer - any special reason use the dealer for oil changes or can you go to a quick lube place?
5. Prepaid maintence quote for me was $3K+ for 4yr/40K - is this a good discount on the cost of 4 maintenance service visits?
6. Extended warranty - yes or no? Are there dealers out there who sell factory extended warranties for a discount (Some other brands have a few dealers willing to do this)?

Unfort 10 minutes after we lef the dealer we got a "low tire pressure warning" light on the dash. The pressure was 41 PSI all around and was telling us to check for low tire pressure. I lowered it to 37 PSI which is the recommended value on the fuel filler door to no avail - is this a common problem, or is there an owner way to "reboot" the system?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by goochman; Today at 08:51 AM.