GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

2020 GLE 450 stopped running at stop sign after multiple warning notices!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2021, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,031 Likes on 699 Posts
2024 GMC Canyon Denali..... 2018 Audi SQ5
Mercedes is doing very well financially. Rather than hijack OP’s thread here’s a link to an Analyst Report.
https://mbworld.org/forums/gle-class...al-report.html
Old 07-05-2021, 10:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,973 Likes on 3,123 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
@Ron.s We agree NewCo has new shares that are publicly traded after the spin.

Watch Daimler’s cash flow statement and balance sheet pre and post spin. Closely follow the NewCo ownership structure from the spin date until some time down the road.

Keep your eye on the money.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

There will be a lot of people watching and how they structure it. There are ways to game the spinoff but debt allocation is more likely than the cash. The point is that it makes sense and that Daimler is not only doing well from a profit standpoint but Analysts like Morgan Stanley have them Overweight(buy rating). They seem to be doing well in spite of lingering issues from last year, chip shortages and unprecedented demand.
The following users liked this post:
chassis (07-05-2021)
Old 07-05-2021, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by chassis
@Ron.s We agree NewCo has new shares that are publicly traded after the spin.
Watch Daimler’s cash flow statement and balance sheet pre and post spin. Closely follow the NewCo ownership structure from the spin date until some time down the road.
Keep your eye on the money.
I think I misunderstood what you are suggesting. There will be no money to follow “down the road” unless you are suggesting something illegal will happen.

They can structure the asset/liability allocation any way they want but will probably use an Investment Bank to help make those allocations to provide the maximum benefit to each company. These are Audited companies and once they split them up they will be independent. There won’t be any money to “keep an eye on” down the road. If they do anything out of line it will affect the stock price of one or both companies. There are Analysts, Accountants & regulatory people involved with public companies even in Germany. US Stocks trade as ADR’s OTC on the NYSE. That’s the way I see it.

Last edited by Ron.s; 07-05-2021 at 11:54 PM.
Old 07-06-2021, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,621 Likes on 1,194 Posts
'21 AMG53 wDPP & ARC, 19 GLC300 - Former- 10&14 ML BlueTecs, 20 GLE450 E-ABC, 15 Cayenne D, 17 Macan
We'll expect to see the final decision by Shareholders this quarter, and if approved, take place by end of year.
https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/daim...cfo-2021-06-27
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/03/daim...-vehicles.html
Old 01-31-2022, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 GLE 450
Hi, question did you ever receive a resolution to your issues on your car?
Old 09-23-2023, 02:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 AMG GLE 63S Coupe
Same temp remedy

Originally Posted by tiri
This has been happening to me a few times lately.
What I do is depress the starter button and hold it a few seconds. If the engine does not turn, I let go, and open the driver side door. Usually this turns everything off.
Igf it doesn't, I just cycle through the usual power on, engine on, engine off, open door, close door.
If that doesn't work, I'll get out and lock the car too, and after waiting 20 seconds or so, unlock the car and start over. By this time, I'm good to go, however, my 360° cameras don't always work. Everything is back to normal after having driven 10-15 minutes. when I get out of the car for a few minutes and return back.
I do the same. Daily. Pull over, turn her off, open door close door start her up again. I do experience the not turning over. I also do the same cycle thru each starter button mode. Crazy. I feel validated. I feel freakin inconvenienced dealing w my 2019 amg gle63s coupe, 47k m has same ongoing issue. The bloody display lights up w every yellow warning message limited inoperative malfunction warning for most safety functions features yada yada. Im talking daily Im jackin w this ****. ( I keep my vehicle pristine clean, OCD illness clean. This isn’t dirty sensor gremlin crap.) So Park Place motorcars Dallas had her for 2 weeks. Said they updated the system. Ev thing good. Nope. So I’m still pulling over turn off open close door kmn🙄 This is my 3rd Mercedes. Second Amg GLE model. I’ve thought I’ll die in a Mercedes!❤️ Dunno maybe an oval GT 500? . Seriously I plan to take her to Avondale Mercedes Grapevine Tx. My former Service Mngr from cars past is over there now. I’m hoping they are far more knowledgeable technician wise, not playing the “I guess I dunno It might happen again” Just want my baby runnin safe, so I can run her. And my back up warning sensor hasn’t worked since day one. They said they fixed that. Again nope.