GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

GLK 350 accessories

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glk 350
GLK 350 accessories

Looking for some GLK accessories. I believe I have everything that can be had at this time including new billet grills, chrome trim for lights, illuminated door sills, etc. Am interested in other items such as custom exhaust tips and muffler, lowering springs etc. If anyone out there knows where I can find additional items I would appreciate the input.

Thanks

Last edited by JKPCalif; 03-11-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:16 PM

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts
2017 G63
what about wheels? please say you didn't buy the $700 grill being sold on ebay... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...Q5fAccessories
Old 03-11-2010, 04:46 PM

glk 350
Your wheels are awesome!. Wish I had of went with the 22's. Just got the chrome 20's damn it...getting lowering springs ( 1.3")to fill up the wheel gaps as soon as I can locate them. I did get the $700 billet grills, made by E&G and think they really set off the front end. For some reason I cannot upload the photo. The stock grills are ugly as hell. Got some headlight and tail light chrome trim, also adds to the look. The illuminated door sills always catches peoples attention when getting in. Thanks for the response....Enjoy...
Old 03-11-2010, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 112 Likes on 93 Posts
GLK 350 / Porsche 993
i'll give it benefit of the doubt, but in the installation download that thing looks ugly as hell. Maybe looks better on other colors.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:25 PM

glk 350
Everyone to their own opinions. Was wondering if anyone has changed the exhaust systems. I am really curious as to what the sound would be like with different mufflers
Old 03-13-2010, 01:39 PM

glk 350
I added the x-pipe to my glk sounds good a little deaper dound but nothing to drastic ........ I was woundering hoe it would soud if u removed the resenator
Old 03-14-2010, 10:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLK 220 cdi - irridiumsilver
Originally Posted by JKPCalif
Your wheels are awesome!. Wish I had of went with the 22's. Just got the chrome 20's damn it...getting lowering springs ( 1.3")to fill up the wheel gaps as soon as I can locate them. I did get the $700 billet grills, made by E&G and think they really set off the front end. For some reason I cannot upload the photo. The stock grills are ugly as hell. Got some headlight and tail light chrome trim, also adds to the look. The illuminated door sills always catches peoples attention when getting in. Thanks for the response....Enjoy...
Can you post some pictures of the headlight and taillight chrome trim ?
Old 03-15-2010, 02:54 PM

Glk 350 with some 22s
Everyone to their own opinions. Was wondering if anyone has changed the exhaust systems. I am really curious as to what the sound would be like with different mufflers
I personally would not change the exhaust because, in my opinion, i feel like this is the type of car that you would not need a loud, mean sounding exhaust or else it would be wierd
Old 03-15-2010, 11:47 PM

2010 Barolo Red-Almond/Black GLK 350, 2008 Cadillac Gold Mist LUX III DTS
Originally Posted by fragil
Can you post some pictures of the headlight and taillight chrome trim ?
Go to My Profile. Look to the right and you should see my photo album.
I have both the front and real light trim.
I have since removed the fog light trim. I didn't feel like it ever fit right and i also thought it was a bit much.
I like my Mods to be subtle.
I do like the head and tail light trim very much.
They both look like they belong.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:46 PM

Redrover,
Thanks for the beautiful pics. I ordered also the chrome piece for the trunk lid, just above the license plate.
Nice colour and more shiny with the sun in Florida.
Last month I passed Fort Meyers, while we were in Doral for two months and have visited Sanibal Island.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:52 PM

glk 350
Can I ask where you got the chrome for the trunk lid? I have the chrome trim for the headlights and ordered the trim for the tails...it's been a month now and I still have not received them...Mina Gallery
Old 03-16-2010, 04:37 PM

2010 GLK350W4
Redrover,
Thanks for the beautiful pics. I ordered also the chrome piece for the trunk lid, just above the license plate.
Nice colour and more shiny with the sun in Florida.
Last month I passed Fort Meyers, while we were in Doral for two months and have visited Sanibal Island.
Hey, im just wondering where you got the chrome piece as I have been searching for it.

Dealer is charging me over 200$ just for that piece.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:10 PM

Can I ask where you got the chrome for the trunk lid? I have the chrome trim for the headlights and ordered the trim for the tails...it's been a month now and I still have not received them...Mina Gallery
Originally Posted by pazbien
Hey, im just wondering where you got the chrome piece as I have been searching for it.

Dealer is charging me over 200$ just for that piece.
Hi JKPCalif & pazbien,
Please check the following site : schätztuning.de from Germany. I ordered all pieces there. Price for Chrome tailgate lid trim = 70 $ plus shipping for USA = 38 $. I will post some pictures when everything is fixed but op to now it is too cold here and the mounting instructions are talking about a minimum temperature.
I believe that Performance Products/USA is dealer for Schätz, but am not shure.
Regards from Belgium
Old 03-17-2010, 05:22 PM

glk 350
Fragil, thanks.
Yesterday I received my chromed "billet" covers for the front parking lights after a month of waiting. They were cheaply made and not at all what I was expecting. I am sending them back! Hopefully in the near future there will be some quailty aftermarket products out there. With that said, I've only had my GLK for a few months now and think that for the money it is a great car.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:55 PM

glk 350
Just got off the phone with H&R. Lowering springs will be available in May.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:34 AM

Just got off the phone with H&R. Lowering springs will be available in May.
Did you check already the site : ORC.de ? They have a lot of aftermarket accesories for the GLK (also springs I believe).
Old 03-19-2010, 11:11 AM

Just received new mats for my GLK. I have a light grey leather interior and do not like the black carpet neither the black mats they put in. The new ones are grey and of a better quality as those from MB; also they fit in the original fitting parts of the floor.
(My former car was a C-class also with grey interior, but had grey carpet)
It is a question of taste, but I do not like a dark interior for a car.
Attached Thumbnails GLK 350 accessories-dscn5032-640x480-.jpg   GLK 350 accessories-dscn5033-640x480-.jpg  
Old 03-19-2010, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Nissan GT-R BE / '12 Ducati-1199 Panigale S / '12 C300-4M Loaded/GLK350-4M Loaded
Just remember, over accessorizing can, if overdone, distract from the natural beauty of the car... or anything for that matter... Somewhat like a pretty woman with too much junk done to herself… botox, way too much makeup, green hair, chandeliers for earrings, nose ring, you get the picture...

Just because they make it for the car, doesn't mean you should apply it...
Old 03-19-2010, 12:03 PM

glk 350
Fragile...nice mats!

MBR LOL....this is true and sound advice. In re: Lowering kits. A well known auto designer once said that if you can fit 3 fingers over the top of the tires, your car looks like a fat lady on roller skates.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by MBRedux
Just remember, over accessorizing can, if overdone, distract from the natural beauty of the car... or anything for that matter... Somewhat like a pretty woman with too much junk done to herself… botox, way too much makeup, green hair, chandeliers for earrings, nose ring, you get the picture...

Just because they make it for the car, doesn't mean you should apply it...
MBRedux: I do not understand your comments. I f I like the colour of the mats, then I can put them in my car, or no ?
I was in Florida for two months (jan & feb) and on the roads I saw more "overpimped" cars than you can believe !
I only like to "personalize" my car !
Old 03-23-2010, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Nissan GT-R BE / '12 Ducati-1199 Panigale S / '12 C300-4M Loaded/GLK350-4M Loaded
MBRedux: I do not understand your comments. I f I like the colour of the mats, then I can put them in my car, or no ?
I was in Florida for two months (jan & feb) and on the roads I saw more "overpimped" cars than you can believe !
I only like to "personalize" my car !
Wasn't responding to you.... (mats are cool though) It was JKP who started the thread.... so my response was for JKP.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:27 AM

GLK 350
Where did you get these & how much? I like them.

Just received new mats for my GLK. I have a light grey leather interior and do not like the black carpet neither the black mats they put in. The new ones are grey and of a better quality as those from MB; also they fit in the original fitting parts of the floor.
(My former car was a C-class also with grey interior, but had grey carpet)
It is a question of taste, but I do not like a dark interior for a car.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by chillertwist
Where did you get these & how much? I like them.
Hi chillertwist,
As I live in Europe (Belgium) I ordered them in Germany at Ronsdorf.
You can check their site www.autoteppiche.com . They have all different colours . The price I paid was 74 euro = approx. 104 US $ .
Every year I go to a tuning show in Essen/Germany and there are lots of producers of car mats but Ronsdorf has the best quality and finishing.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:27 PM

glk 350
Has anyone out there lowered their GLK? I am having H&R springs put on next week and am a little nervous about it
Old 04-26-2010, 07:19 PM

Glk 350 with some 22s
i was thinking about lowering mine but i havent gotten around to it yet. i was quoted $850 with installation, how much is it for you? post some pics when you have it done.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GLK 350 accessories