Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Nissan Titan King Cab....commmee onnnn!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Nissan Titan King Cab....commmee onnnn!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if it's better to just have a car with presence like a Vette or Viper. Everyone challenges you in this car. Got this idiot in those full size Nissan trucks with the HUGE V8 logo on the side. Literally honks and does the "pointing fingers forward" motion at a red light wanting to go for it.

I just didn't get it...guess these cars must come across as really wimpy geezer cars or something. I decided to give him a show instead. ESP off and we start rolling and I let him pull ahead by a length. Then I hammer it and tires are smoking lightly as I roll past him. His ole lady is just staring and pointing.

Thought the show would be enough but next red light he is revving it and wants more. Okay....you want the "sports package kill"...you got it.
Just launched and killed in standard fashion. It was like Braveheart when Gibson just walks up calmly and slices the guy.....only calmer kill was when I got the accident kill while on the cell phone. (on that old kill story)...guy pulled up next to me and says, "Man, thought I had you, but then you pulled away....great race" I was on the phone with a client and didn't even know.

Last edited by Jakpro1; 02-28-2006 at 10:23 AM.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
no clue huh? - nice kill
Old 02-27-2006, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 SL500, 02 BMW Z3 (Mrs. VF), 05 FJR1300, 91 ZX-11
Gotta love the rolling burnout!
Old 02-27-2006, 02:55 PM

C32, 911 SC
LOL.....

Nice kill Jakpro, it was'nt even a race.

Don't know whats wrong with people in Utah, they seem eager to race all the time with their 4runners, H2, Escalade, and of course rice!!

Same thing happened to me the other day, I was on my C280, 2 lanes merging into 1, this huge gun metal blue V8 Nissan Titan truck was next to me, he revved, lights turned green, we both gunned it, it was about the same till 35, then I hit my torque band, and I pulled 3 car lenghts by 50.

Maybe it was the same guy who raced you LOL.....

Regards,

DDTham
Old 02-27-2006, 06:03 PM

C32
Originally Posted by ddtham
LOL.....

Nice kill Jakpro, it was'nt even a race.

Don't know whats wrong with people in Utah, they seem eager to race all the time with their 4runners, H2, Escalade, and of course rice!!

Same thing happened to me the other day, I was on my C280, 2 lanes merging into 1, this huge gun metal blue V8 Nissan Titan truck was next to me, he revved, lights turned green, we both gunned it, it was about the same till 35, then I hit my torque band, and I pulled 3 car lenghts by 50.

Maybe it was the same guy who raced you LOL.....

Regards,

DDTham
life must be boring out there. I mean, what else is there to do besides marrying more wives under the legal age limit?
Old 02-27-2006, 08:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
What's next a semi?

Nice kill.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:37 AM

CLK500
I get ppl trying to race me too... mustangs, ricers, jeeps (wrangler type), and trucks. One time there was a dodge truck (small build) and it sounded like it had a turbo cause i heard it spool.. or maybe a loose part. Also i had a mitsu 3000gt rev at me and wanting to race me, of course with his gf in the car, and i had maybe one car lenght to the next car infront me. Whats i supposed to hover over and settle it in air? lol jk I dont race or go over speed limit cause the insurance company my parents and i are under are almost waiting for me to mess up. There are a few AMGs in my area, but im not one of them.... so why little old me?
Old 02-28-2006, 01:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 Carlsson CD32 E320 CDI Inline-6
Hey 611 its a benz thing

People will always try to get that lane from you on a merge, beat you off a light, cut you off, etc.

Even in the CDI I get it. When I sense attitude not backed by HP, like at a light, I just discretely line-brake 1800 RPM's then blow em out of the water by an instant buslength and get their lane. 425 lb-ft of torque is enough to overcome 95% of the cars out there instantly.

KB
Old 02-28-2006, 03:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
BMW and Mercedes
this kind of domination reminds me of tonight

my buddy in his S60 Volvo had been talking all kinds of ***** about my car,,,I'm a calm kind of relaxed guy, and I just wanted him to say as much as possible so that later he would eat his words. So anyhow, we roll up at the light, and when it turns green, it was like someone held up a red light cause I blew past him like he was parked. And all I could say was could you hear the system dude?

Last edited by FLYNAVY; 02-28-2006 at 03:15 AM.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by cdiken
People will always try to get that lane from you on a merge, beat you off a light, cut you off, etc.

Even in the CDI I get it. When I sense attitude not backed by HP, like at a light, I just discretely line-brake 1800 RPM's then blow em out of the water by an instant buslength and get their lane. 425 lb-ft of torque is enough to overcome 95% of the cars out there instantly.

KB

u guys live in some ****ed up places, out here its completely different maybe cause there r so many that no one gives a ****
btw,
there r *******s everywhere
Old 02-28-2006, 10:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01 ML55, 91 Supra Turbo, 05 Audi S4
NICE KILL! ...I hate when people see a nice car and they just want to start something just to **** you off. So you have to spank thier *** and send them home with their tail between their legs...