Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Dubai races-SLR vs C6 Z06

Old 05-29-2007, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lamborghini Countach, BMW M3, ML 500 x2, S500 Lorinser
Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
Im sorry those are the major attractions over there in Mormon Ville
Mormon ville?

Youre a real class act...
Old 05-29-2007, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by veritas
Wow how did i see that coming you clever fellow you..
I Would be butt hurt to if i spent 85k on a goofy looking soccer mom suv that while may be fast still looks like every other minvan on the road..
I bet when you brought your car home you got the following questions from your family and neighbors
A. "what is it??" ( i bet you got that quite a few times,then after having to explain to them its not just a REGULAR soccer mom Mercedes ML,that it has a special motor in it,they said "oh cool..."
B."How much did you pay for it??" (then after saying 85k,you recieved blank stares with a little nodding of the head,acknowledging what you said,but in dissbelief that they just heard you tell them that the goofy looking SUV in front of them cost as much as other much nicer luxury cars.
C."is it a SUV or minivan??" (and then you explained to them "its neither,its a sports car in a SUV'S body" and then they replied oh so its not a minivan?
A Lamborghini is the equivalent of a diamond encrusted gold Rolex. It's expensive and well made, but it is wearing your wallet on your sleeve in the most obvious of ways.

A person who chooses an ML63, an M5, RS6 or E55 likes the fact that there car is relatively anonymous. It's called understated and cars like that are bought so the owner can sit there knowing he is in a great car, not so people at the lights stop and stare.

Last edited by transferred; 05-29-2007 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:13 PM

Im sorry those are the major attractions over there in Mormon Ville
Im still astonished by this....

Honestly, this forum has the most classless people Ive encountered in a long time....

Nice going MBWorld managers! Great job with this place... You should be really proud...

What's next Blue Monster??? Maybe some good JEW JOKES? Or maybe you can make some witty comments about hanging negros... That would be par for the course for you guys.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by veritas
Wow how did i see that coming you clever fellow you..
I Would be butt hurt to if i spent 85k on a goofy looking soccer mom suv that while may be fast still looks like every other minvan on the road..
I bet when you brought your car home you got the following questions from your family and neighbors
A. "what is it??" ( i bet you got that quite a few times,then after having to explain to them its not just a REGULAR soccer mom Mercedes ML,that it has a special motor in it,they said "oh cool..."
B."How much did you pay for it??" (then after saying 85k,you recieved blank stares with a little nodding of the head,acknowledging what you said,but in dissbelief that they just heard you tell them that the goofy looking SUV in front of them cost as much as other much nicer luxury cars.
C."is it a SUV or minivan??" (and then you explained to them "its neither,its a sports car in a SUV'S body" and then they replied oh so its not a minivan?
Thats good stuff. Like you said, there are plenty of other luxury cars you can buy for 92 k, but for me, The ML is the one that made most sense. I am glad I got it and dont regret the decision at all.

I think its about time this thread gets the good old down function.
The point has already been made
AllenLambo got yet again. This time, he asked his little girls to jump on board and help him look stupider than he already is.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by RomansDad
Im still astonished by this....

Honestly, this forum has the most classless people Ive encountered in a long time....

Nice going MBWorld managers! Great job with this place... You should be really proud...

What's next Blue Monster??? Maybe some good JEW JOKES? Or maybe you can make some witty comments about hanging negros... That would be par for the course for you guys.

Ive been to Salt Lake City. You have to live there for at least a year just to be able to go to a bar. You have to be a member just to go to a bar

I dont even drink, but that is the stupidest **** ive ever heard. Yes Mormonville. Im not racist, just stating the the facts. 90% of Utah Residents are Mormon, that qualifies for Mormonville to me.

Next time your giving Allan*****boy a hand job, make sure you spit on first.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:33 PM

Ive been to Salt Lake City. You have to live there for at least a year just to be able to go to a bar. You have to be a member just to go to a bar

I dont even drink, but that is the stupidest **** ive ever heard. Yes Mormonville. Im not racist, just stating the the facts. 90% of Utah Residents are Mormon, that qualifies for Mormonville to me.

Next time your giving Allan*****boy a hand job, make sure you spit on first.
Like I said, real class act....

MBWorld- If this passes for acceptable commentary, this place is a joke.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:03 PM

Blue monster,your a dummy.i cant believe you were smart enough to register on this site,let alone figure out a way to make enough money to buy(lease) anymore of a car then a Accord.

Last edited by veritas; 05-29-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by RomansDad
MBWorld- If this passes for acceptable commentary, this place is a joke.
They let you, veritas and allanyugo in. Must be a joke.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
vw
Originally Posted by Improviz
Source and/or reference, please.
Used Douche Bag.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by transferred
A Lamborghini is the equivalent of a diamond encrusted gold Rolex. It's expensive and well made, but it is wearing your wallet on your sleeve in the most obvious of ways.

A person who chooses an ML63, an M5, RS6 or E55 likes the fact that there car is relatively anonymous. It's called understated and cars like that are bought so the owner can sit there knowing he is in a great car, not so people at the lights stop and stare.
Oh yes, Im definitely with you. Someone looking for a fantastic sportscar would most certainly decide to buy a Ml63, E55 etc, instead of wearing their wallet on their sleeve.

Id say its more like, your married, barely making ends meet, can only have one car, and you convince the wife to let you spend the additional $200 a month to have the AMG.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 E55
Still can't believe that video. Did you actually think you were cool doing that or was there a point when you realized just what an azz you were being. He looked at you like you were a box of rocks.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:35 AM

Been on this forum 5 seconds and already hate it... a bunch of pu$$ies sucking off the two guys who make points by getting personal.

In any case, here are the facts: (notice, I said facts. I won't say it again)

Z06 is a good car for someone who doesn't make much money but wants the speed.. when I was in the driver seat it still felt a little cheap - but the speed is there, so if that's all you can afford, by god have it. If you have more cash, step it up.. don't settle on it because there is much more out there.

Allan's wife is young. Not my type, but she is cute and I don't know why the FUKK you would even bring someone else's wife in this discussion. Would you like me to dig a little and get your parent's, brothers, sisters, nephews information? Then start throwing their names in there like "Z06 sucks just like your sister her freshman year at the frat house!"... no, you don't want that.. so let's not do it to others.

RomanDad is actually a very calm guy.. he is not a tough guy and he is not a hardass.. but if he gets mad he will snap. he is the guy who will not stop hitting you until you start crying. But a very nice guy, so please unless you are willing to come up and see if you can get him mad in his face.. don't be a tough guy on the internet.

Finally, let me just ask you this before I leave... who here would rather have a Gallardo than a z06?

See.. I thought you would.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Closed.