Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Modded C6 vs newer GTO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 04:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Modded C6 vs newer GTO

I was coming home from LA when ....A guy in a newer GTO (silver & lowered, w/crappy goddy rims) goes flying by me, you know I'm not taking that! so I hit it and for a brief sec I see/read his custom plate "1BADGTO" I get this sinking feeling like he may have a blower or worse TT, & since he got the jump he had 3-4 lengths I hammered it in 3rd and reeled him in like nothing, no other lane was open besides the one we were both in so to make my point I got all over his *** like some horrible 3 way ****..

I could see him looking up in his rearview mirror in shock! then the lanes opened up & he had the far left fast lane as I took the far right slow lane (it was clear) pulled 8+ lengths on him then let off he came up & dropped his windows I did likewise, he had this face like HOLY****!! I gave him thumbs-up he smiled and laughed looked like he was miming a tiny bow...lol..

C6 mods 3.90 gears, 405rwhp

Last edited by Thericker; 10-05-2007 at 05:08 AM.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Thericker
I was coming home from LA when ....A guy in a newer GTO (silver & lowered, w/crappy goddy rims) goes flying by me, you know I'm not taking that! so I hit it and for a brief sec I see/read his custom plate "1BADGTO" I get this sinking feeling like he may have a blower or worse TT, & since he got the jump he had 3-4 lengths I hammered it in 3rd and reeled him in like nothing, no other lane was open besides the one we were both in so to make my point I got all over his *** like some horrible 3 way ****..

I could see him looking up in his rearview mirror in shock! then the lanes opened up & he had the far left fast lane as I took the far right slow lane (it was clear) pulled 8+ lengths on him then let off he came up & dropped his windows I did likewise, he had this face like HOLY****!! I gave him thumbs-up he smiled and laughed looked like he was miming a tiny bow...lol..

C6 mods 3.90 gears, 405rwhp

Good one , they are fast when modded. Stock they get beat. I destroyed one at California speedway but it was stock. Dont they have the Corvette motor?

My buddy destroyed me in his modded C5 so , I think I am over the 63 stock messing with Z's LOL...

Good kill man!!
Old 10-07-2007, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by juicee63
Good one , they are fast when modded. Stock they get beat. I destroyed one at California speedway but it was stock. Dont they have the Corvette motor?

My buddy destroyed me in his modded C5 so , I think I am over the 63 stock messing with Z's LOL...

Good kill man!!
Thanks it was fun yes the GTO shares the Vette motors from the earlier 5.7 liter LS1 -6.0 LS2
Old 10-11-2007, 10:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 C55
I remember that plate name 1badgto, he drives fast all the time cause HE flew by me one TIME while I was on my old YZF600RR, He tried to outrun me but failed. I reeled him in at about 120, looked at him as I pulled up, then I let off.He probably think he beat me but I just wasnt in the mood to go any faster.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
nice kill..

btw: I remember a few months back you battled an E55 from this forum.

was that before your gears and mods? can't recall.

with the hp to your wheels and gearing + low curb weight.. I would say you will have no issues with stock E55 at this point.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Sean, nice hanging out with you yesterday and thanks for the lunch Bro! I foresee you dishing out plenty more kills....your Vette simply haulz *** dude and I've driven several A4 and yours ranks on the top of the list! Also, I admire the hi-tech audio/video stuff done...I want my setup just like yours.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by TopGun32
nice kill..

btw: I remember a few months back you battled an E55 from this forum.

was that before your gears and mods? can't recall.

with the hp to your wheels and gearing + low curb weight.. I would say you will have no issues with stock E55 at this point.
Yes the 3.90's & extra bolt-on HP are Post 211 E55 race that I had w/Vadim
Now she's a new beast
Old 10-12-2007, 07:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Richard023
Sean, nice hanging out with you yesterday and thanks for the lunch Bro! I foresee you dishing out plenty more kills....your Vette simply haulz *** dude and I've driven several A4 and yours ranks on the top of the list! Also, I admire the hi-tech audio/video stuff done...I want my setup just like yours.
Thanks bro! your C6 was my initial inspiration all blk'd out but now w/your 402 head/cam & APS TT 900 HP 1004 torque Just to tuff to beat! you've turned into a mini-celebrity w/that C6 in the Vette world very cool!

Last edited by Thericker; 10-13-2007 at 02:27 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by 559EVO
I remember that plate name 1badgto, he drives fast all the time cause HE flew by me one TIME while I was on my old YZF600RR, He tried to outrun me but failed. I reeled him in at about 120, looked at him as I pulled up, then I let off.He probably think he beat me but I just wasnt in the mood to go any faster.
He didn't have a prayer vs. your bike.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cars
Nice Kill but you're 700 lbs lighter! The GTO's biggest issue is it's 4K lb weight...It's a pig! You need a V8 in those cars just to get 'em moving...

The driver sounds a bit like a jughead always driving agressively looking for action. It seems like the "jughead" mentality knows no marque bounds as I've seen 'em driving all makes and models.