Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Worst kill story ever!! He died with his boots on.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Worst kill story ever!! He died with his boots on.

Always seems to happen to me.

Looking for a little action and what pulls up next to me, but a new Stang GT. He gives a few revs so I knew it was on.

I give him the jump as usual to take away the bad launch excuse and take care of business pretty easily. Wasn't close and he was bangin gears and squealin all the way until it was over.

Standard kil......cut and dry. Bout 3-4 cars by the time we hit 85. Cept I never even looked at the guy...

He pulls up next to me still rolling bout 50mph and I look over and there is a US Soldier with fatiques on looking kinda bummed with his girlfriend right next to him. With usual honor, he mustered up a semi smile and saluted and then dropped back.

I totally felt like *****. Here's a guy making less than 20K defending our country, putting his life on the line for ME. Most likely been deep in the war or at least on his way soon and he gets killed here at home, in front of his girlfriend.

All seriousness man, I really feel bad about this one. Had I known it was a soldier, I woulda taken one for the team to boost morale as least.

I guess all is fair and love and war, but this one sucked.

Wish you could take kills back sometimes. on me.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W203 C230k '05
You should have let him hear your voice and I bet you he will be amazed and all that sadness will go out

Last edited by markmam1; 11-22-2007 at 01:40 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Your story does you credit. I think I can speak for all of us. We salute you. Thank you for sharing and you thoughts.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
All seriousness man, I really feel bad about this one. Had I known it was a soldier, I woulda taken one for the team to boost morale as least.
Good man.

Kinda sucks the fun right out of it, eh?
Old 11-21-2007, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others

Looking for a little action and what pulls up next to me, but a new Stang GT. He gives a few revs so I knew it was on.

I give him the jump as usual to take away the bad launch excuse and take care of business pretty easily. Wasn't close and he was bangin gears and squealin all the way until it was over.

Standard kil......cut and dry. Bout 3-4 cars by the time we hit 85. Cept I never even looked at the guy...

He pulls up next to me still rolling bout 50mph and I look over and there is a US Soldier with fatiques on looking kinda bummed with his girlfriend right next to him. With usual honor, he mustered up a semi smile and saluted and then dropped back.

I totally felt like *****. Here's a guy making less than 20K defending our country, putting his life on the line for ME. Most likely been deep in the war or at least on his way soon and he gets killed here at home, in front of his girlfriend.

Spoken like a true patriot. It's ok man, a real soldier can take a lickin' and still keep on tickin'. You might have hurt his feelings if he knew you were holding back. What surprises me is that is wasn't more like 10-12 cars. I literally SPANKED the last GT I rolled on with and I don't have nearly the mods you have.

Last edited by Fast55; 11-21-2007 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:24 PM

2014 GL 350 on order
I usually try to engage in some pre-run mercy approach with the usual 'salad' of C6 vettes, Mustang GT, Lexus 350 and BMW's if time allows. It goes something like this " Hey man, nice car, are you interested in having a go at it? If the driver acts like a gentleman hen I treat him like such-if he/she acts like a punk then, as usual, we eat our dead after the kill- Joker
Old 11-22-2007, 03:28 PM

honda civic
Thumbs down

thats what u get for racing. next time man check who it is first
please reply
Old 11-22-2007, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Originally Posted by JokerzWld
If the driver acts like a gentleman hen I treat him like such-if he/she acts like a punk then, as usual...
Well said.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
hey, it happens, you had a little fun in it, if anything, the young lad learned a lesson--- Don't underestimate your opponent, pretty sure he will learn from it too.

ALi
Old 11-22-2007, 10:17 PM

'05 S600,' 04 GTO,Ducati 1098S
Wow, if that happened to me Id feel warm and fuzzy inside and it would make that kill even more fun. It just teaches them a lesson not everything is what it seems. this might a actually save his life in iraq because hell think twice if that lil old lady is a sweet as she looks. she could be packing a bomb. good story tho. E55 FTW.
o and u shouldve gave him the thumbs down. rustang owners hate that.

Last edited by BigBody6; 11-22-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Merc power
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
Your story does you credit. I think I can speak for all of us. We salute you. Thank you for sharing and you thoughts.
well said my man ! i feel like that somtimes
Old 11-23-2007, 02:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 C55

I take this offensive! I'm in the military myself and just because you see a man in uniform does not mean he makes under 20k a year. Maybe we do the first year but it gets alot better than that, just like any other job. We have familys, house payments, kids and benzes too my friend.
Okay good kill! I love killing mustangs, those guys think they are fast. The military loves american muscle and I love beating them.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Originally Posted by BigBody6
Wow, if that happened to me Id feel warm and fuzzy inside and it would make that kill even more fun. It just teaches them a lesson not everything is what it seems. this might a actually save his life in iraq because hell think twice if that lil old lady is a sweet as she looks. she could be packing a bomb. good story tho. E55 FTW.
o and u shouldve gave him the thumbs down. rustang owners hate that.
That's a bit douche.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:24 PM
deloreandriven

Originally Posted by amdeutsch

+1