Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Stock RS6 vs Modded C32

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wife's car2014 ml350
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
huh...?
sorry if i was a bit vague or off but i'm a hotrod guy and please don't get me wrong cause both cars are really cool but seems like they should be a little bit faster to make me hot and heavy or maybe i'm just used to 9 second street cars

Last edited by SEXYBEEST; 02-06-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by SEXYBEEST
sorry if i was a bit vague or off but i'm a hotrod guy and please don't get me wrong cause both cars are really cool but seems like they should be a little bit faster to make me hot and heavy or maybe i'm just used to 9 second street cars
Everything is realtive my friend. His RS6 is a comfortable daily driver that has not been modified (that's what he says anyway). Anybody can strip a car down, add 800hp, and have a 9 sec beast. It's when you have a car with a full interior that can be used as a daily driver that makes it impressive.

Personally, I like cars that run in the 10's. Every since Paul Walker said it in F&TF, that's been my magic number
Old 02-07-2008, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wife's car2014 ml350
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Everything is realtive my friend. His RS6 is a comfortable daily driver that has not been modified (that's what he says anyway). Anybody can strip a car down, add 800hp, and have a 9 sec beast. It's when you have a car with a full interior that can be used as a daily driver that makes it impressive.

Personally, I like cars that run in the 10's. Every since Paul Walker said it in F&TF, that's been my magic number
true, true