Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

MB Foodchain...killed C300...got killed by E55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 02:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
MB Foodchain...killed C300...got killed by E55

Last night me and my boy were rollin' down our local dragstrip; he wanted to test out the new exhaust he just put on his Nissan. I put him to the test and we did a nice 30-130mph roll to see how much of a difference the exhaust made. After the nice warmup, we jumped off the highway and went to our favorite road. We were taking up two lanes and driving nice and slow (30 just cruising) just chillin'. From behind me I see a car swerving in and out. He gets a few inches from my rear bumper and swerves around me in the right lane. Hmmmmm...

I get on it and follow him through traffic till it opens up a bit. We both floor it and I start to catch up to him. The light turns red so, just as he thinks he's safe in the middle lane, I zip through and wind up right alongside him. I roll down my window and ask "sweet car, is that a C350?" "Nah, its a 300." "Is it fast?" "uhhh "...light turns green and I give him a smokeshow to remember.

Later, a blue Civic Si with a big wing spoiler and an exhaust rolls up next to me and stops at the light. My friend tells me its a "Mugen Civic" lol whatever that means. Light turns green, I do a little burnout to show I'm game and we both hold gear. At about 20mph he punches it and I do the same. I instantly gain about 5 lengths and I wasn't sure if he was still racing so I let off the gas and hit the brakes. I hear the little vtec whining so I get back on it and just blow him away. We pull up to the next light and he won't roll down the window, he just gave me the look of approval...like I really needed that lol. Well I let my friend catch up to me and we start talking (he is in a modded Altima SE-R) and then I see the little civic starting to pull away. What the hell, so I floor it and even though he was about 20 lengths ahead of me, I just reel him in. We both catch a red light and guess who's in the middle lane? My boy with his modded E55! (he's a forum member here)

I don't really have to go any further because you can guess what the results were of me against the 55 Kompressor. Kharma at its finest!

Again, all runs were done on the highways of Cancun, Mexico.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nissan Altima SE-R
You better watch out for those Mugen Civics, they crack vtec harder than the normal ones .

That was probably the funniest race I've ever gotten to witness, although the pinnacle of comedy occurred when I saw you guys racing and you hit the brakes and he was still losing! Although of course you knew that the second you take advantage of your height on the food chain, the bigger fish is going to come out and take you down. That E55 sounded amazing .

P.S. I bet the wing on that Mugen adds tons of downforce....
Old 01-24-2008, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by AltySE-R
You better watch out for those Mugen Civics, they crack vtec harder than the normal ones .

That was probably the funniest race I've ever gotten to witness, although the pinnacle of comedy occurred when I saw you guys racing and you hit the brakes and he was still losing! Although of course you knew that the second you take advantage of your height on the food chain, the bigger fish is going to come out and take you down. That E55 sounded amazing .

P.S. I bet the wing on that Mugen adds tons of downforce....
Haha, I was hoping you'd see this post

I'll see you in Mexico tonight cuz lol.

BTW, Dude I just found this video haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQR_zAxvx3k

Last edited by ItalianStallion; 01-24-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
never mind, i read it wrong.

The raced between the c300 and si should've been closer though.

3500lbs with 228hp vs 2900lbs with 197hp

good victory anyways

The US spec mugen si isn't any faster then the regular si. The mugen just has better suspension and i believe it is a little lighter. Its overpriced in my opinion. You can get a s2000 or 350z for the same price as mugen si.

Last edited by TemjinX2; 01-24-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Almost a Member!

Nissan Altima SE-R
never mind, i read it wrong.

The raced between the c300 and si should've been closer though.

3500lbs with 228hp vs 2900lbs with 197hp
I think you still read it wrong...

The CLK 500 showed up the C300...then the CLK 500 raced the Mugen SI. There was no race between the C300 and the Mugen SI.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Almost a Member!

Nissan Altima SE-R
BTW, Dude I just found this video haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQR_zAxvx3k
Haha such a classic video!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
You wanted to know if the C300 was fast? Here's a hint....NO!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AltySE-R
I think you still read it wrong...

The CLK 500 showed up the C300...then the CLK 500 raced the Mugen SI. There was no race between the C300 and the Mugen SI.
blah...nm i'm on crack.. tired from work.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Stiggs
You wanted to know if the C300 was fast? Here's a hint....NO!
I only asked him because he was driving like his car was the *****. I wanted to see his reaction. I doubt he'll show his face again on these streets haha.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:23 PM

C300 (W204) w/ MM, P1, & 18"amg's
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
I only asked him because he was driving like his car was the *****. I wanted to see his reaction. I doubt he'll show his face again on these streets haha.
...I drive a c300 and it isnt slow nor is it a e55. Iv raced a s2000 with a turbo (could hear it a mile away) and it was close till around 3rd and I pulled away. Also a highly modded miata, handfulls of other rice burners. Raced a few late model corvettes and stangs and won. Maybe all thos people just dont know how to drive stick or maybe c300 is kinda quick. Dont get me wrong iv lost races but your making my car sound so... slow lol. So what if a slow car wants to race? maybe he/she is hiding something under the hood? I understand that you are busting this c300 ***** because he thought he was pushing 700hp but then again you said he didnt say his car was fast. My 2cents.

-Mike

P.S. If I see a lambo im still going to taunt him to race, I respect speed and love to see exotics fly.

Last edited by PoaMike; 01-25-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by PoaMike
...I drive a c300 and it isnt slow nor is it a e55. Iv raced a s2000 with a turbo (could hear it a mile away) and it was close till around 3rd and I pulled away. Also a highly modded miata, handfulls of other rice burners. Raced a few late model corvettes and stangs and won. Maybe all thos people just dont know how to drive stick or maybe c300 is kinda quick. Dont get me wrong iv lost races but your making my car sound so... slow lol. So what if a slow car wants to race? maybe he/she is hiding something under the hood? I understand that you are busting this c300 ***** because he thought he was pushing 700hp but then again you said he didnt say his car was fast. My 2cents.

-Mike

P.S. If I see a lambo im still going to taunt him to race, I respect speed and love to see exotics fly.

Sorry, you did not beat an S2000 with a turbo. You were lucky to beat one without a turbo....and it must have been from a dig.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX

-Mike

Bro, I do the same thing to real fast cars. I race Vettes and modded AMGs and expect to get owned. But at the end of the race I'll give a and have a on my face. This guy just sat at the light, leaned back all gansgta style and pretended like he wasn't racing me. He didn't even want to talk to me after that. Meanwhile the Civic that I destroyed wasn't pissed or anything, he was a real cool dude and was happy we had some fun.

Its just like the modded Acura TL-S that pulled up next to me after I raced his friend in a modded GTI and beat him by 20 lengths...I'm in the left lane in traffic, he goes to the right which is wide open and yells "nah, you ain't got it" and drives away. I had to chase him down and show him that he's the one who "ain't got" the ***** and horsepower to backup his attitude.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Timeless
Sorry, you did not beat an S2000 with a turbo. You were lucky to beat one without a turbo....and it must have been from a dig.
Was it this guy you ran? I heard he's got 100 grand under the hood and runs for pinks...be careful!
Attached Thumbnails MB Foodchain...killed C300...got killed by E55-vtec_kick_in_yo.jpg  
Old 01-25-2008, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Was it this guy you ran? I heard he's got 100 grand under the hood and runs for pinks...be careful!
I love that pic.

C300 specs are 0-60 in 7.1. Don't know how he beat any of those cars he listed if he is anywhere near stock.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I love that pic.

C300 specs are 0-60 in 7.1. Don't know how he beat any of those cars he listed if he is anywhere near stock.

To me thats slow.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A stock s2000 is 240hp with rwd and 2900lbs. Even from a dig, i would doubt a c300 would win.

But then again a c-class is not a sports car, its a entry luxury car. Hence why a c300 would be a lot more comfortable then a s2000, at least for daily driving.

link to a turbo s2000

422whp on stock internals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwbYZp7Esxc

so i agree with the other poster, i doubt the s2000 was turbo.

Even a turbo integra on stock internals can do 300whp.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by TemjinX2
A stock s2000 is 240hp with rwd and 2900lbs. Even from a dig, i would doubt a c300 would win.
Only reason I said dig is that the S2000 does take a while to build up to 8-9k RPMs and it is easy for a nervous driver to not shift correctly...plus I was giving the OP an easy out. A turbo S2000 would win even with a missed gear.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Only reason I said dig is that the S2000 does take a while to build up to 8-9k RPMs and it is easy for a nervous driver to not shift correctly...plus I was giving the OP an easy out. A turbo S2000 would win even with a missed gear.
thats very gracious of you
Old 01-26-2008, 01:03 PM

^It was from dig. maybe it wasnt a turbo? shur as hell sounded like one. and its was a very young driver but seems he had confidence behind the wheel. I could care less if you guys belive me or not i was just defending my car. "This guy just sat at the light, leaned back all gansgta style and pretended like he wasn't racing me." I agree with you that this driver deserved this shame and all but I love my c300 even if its not the fastest thing on the road. Hell I take pride in everything I do, even when I drove a minivan I kept my head up high and made dam shur it was clean and looking new. I was just saying stop bashing on the c300, at least its a Benz... and this is a Benz forum. My 2cents

-Mike
Old 01-26-2008, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
I was just saying stop bashing on the c300, at least its a Benz... and this is a Benz forum. My 2cents
Well the driver of the C300 that was trying to show me how fast his car was and how badass his driving skills were did exactly this...
"This guy just sat at the light, leaned back all gansgta style and pretended like he wasn't racing me."
Old 01-26-2008, 07:34 PM

^ I understand, im not arguing, just wanted to defend my lil c300
Old 01-26-2008, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

^It was from dig. maybe it wasnt a turbo? shur as hell sounded like one. and its was a very young driver but seems he had confidence behind the wheel. I could care less if you guys belive me or not i was just defending my car. "This guy just sat at the light, leaned back all gansgta style and pretended like he wasn't racing me." I agree with you that this driver deserved this shame and all but I love my c300 even if its not the fastest thing on the road. Hell I take pride in everything I do, even when I drove a minivan I kept my head up high and made dam shur it was clean and looking new. I was just saying stop bashing on the c300, at least its a Benz... and this is a Benz forum. My 2cents

-Mike

i'm not bashing the c300. I already said it is good for what the car was originally designed for. I'm not even saying you didn't win. We're just giving you a dose of reality because your story doesn't make sense if the guy was really racing.

Maybe the guy can't really drive or the guy wasn't really racing or he was just messing with you.

I can say that i beat a ferrai f430 off the line, but you and i both know on paper that doesn't make sense. Doesn't mean it didnt happen, because we all know reality isn't always the same as paper. I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and congrats on your win.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:32 PM

^Fair anof.