Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Cars Your Car Has Beaten Or Was Beaten By

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 07:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Anyway today I did a experiment I rolled next to a park car which was about 1 1/2 cars behind me and I could see the full front end of the car in my side mirror Will try it man.
And you still won't address the question. Why are you the only stock clk55 with traction issues from a slow roll with stock tires and wheels. ANSWER THE QUESTION! Keep dodging the question and it continues to make you look more and more scared to race a longer race and full of ****.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
On Tuesday I spotted a black 6 series rollin on i95. I pulled up next to him and realized it wasn't an M. Looked stock except for baller rims. He was grilling me like crazy so I just nodded since his car looked nice. We keep going and all of a sudden, he flies up from behind and dips through traffic like a suicidal maniac. I follow and once traffic opens up, I catch up to him and blow his doors off. I slow down to let him catch up to me and I roll down the window. He goes "yo man, I was just on my way home, why you tryin to race me?" I told him nice rims and I kept going
Old 09-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
On Tuesday I spotted a black 6 series rollin on i95. I pulled up next to him and realized it wasn't an M. Looked stock except for baller rims. He was grilling me like crazy so I just nodded since his car looked nice. We keep going and all of a sudden, he flies up from behind and dips through traffic like a suicidal maniac. I follow and once traffic opens up, I catch up to him and blow his doors off. I slow down to let him catch up to me and I roll down the window. He goes "yo man, I was just on my way home, why you tryin to race me?" I told him nice rims and I kept going
Please dont tell me you got rid of the Z06 for a friggin M5!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Hahahahah, yes he did. It's all about pimping now for him....
Old 09-11-2008, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
damn........ i have no comment to that. You didnt even have the Z06 for a year. Ballin!
Old 09-11-2008, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Tommy_s4
damn........ i have no comment to that. You didnt even have the Z06 for a year. Ballin!
LOL.

Yeah....long story with the Z06. If I kept it, it would have cost me probably $15k+ to get it running right...don't ask (or PM me if you want to know lol)

On top of that, the local street racing scene has gone to $h1t. Every other week I hear about a bust involving an undercover cop. Ever since the recent death, cops have been cracking the whip and sending some of my friends to jail. It's just not worth it. My Z06 was built primarily for approaching 200mph as quickly as possible. It had out-of-control acceleration and was capable of high 9's in the low 140 range with slicks and a great driver. If oldgixxer wasn't banned I'm sure he'd be posting all over how insane my car was.

It was a great experience and I'm proud to say I drove that thing HARD every single friggen day and that I was able to tame the wild beast with no problems. When I start to make more money and I have a little more time on my hands (unless I'm married or something LOL) I'd like to get a blown Viper as a weekend/race car.

For now, I'm loving the M5. I was an M hater too, but after a day of ownership I was shocked how amazing of a package it is. Plus, now I can finally say "wait for the twisties" or "yeah but I'll pull on you after 130" LOL.

But don't worry, I'm a racer at heart and I have the addiction for pure adrenaline inducing speed. As the great Arnold once said, "I'll be back."
Old 09-11-2008, 01:02 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
If you weren't across the country I'd take that money from you. High 11's isn't that fast, ESPECIALLY for a blown GTO. Its so easy/cheap to make them fast
I was about to say that isnt that good at all especially for a blown GTO there are stock SLKs running 12.2s I would def think your time would be much lower that you have posted.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-9903.html
Old 09-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Almost a Member!

600hp GTO Supercharged
Originally Posted by IIIMBPIII
I was about to say that isnt that good at all especially for a blown GTO there are stock SLKs running 12.2s I would def think your time would be much lower that you have posted.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-9903.html

Sure I could shorten it's life...but at these numbers the car will stay together for 100k miles...

Besides...If I run this car at atco on a cool day I'm in the 10s...so bring me you nearest best runner and lets roll....fontana or famosa....I'm in.

Last edited by Wm Holden; 09-11-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:55 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by Wm Holden
Sure I could shorten it's life...but at these numbers the car will stay together for 100k miles...

Besides...If I run this car at atco on a cool day I'm in the 10s...so bring me you nearest best runner and lets roll....fontana or famosa....I'm in.
I got a couple Audi boys out by me running low 11s dipping into high 10s would give you some good competition!!! Ill be going to Sac when I get back with a bunch of guys you should come!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by Wm Holden

haha you dont know what you are asking for my man...
Old 09-11-2008, 05:09 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
haha you dont know what you are asking for my man...
+1 his goat may be quick but there are plenty of FAST Mercedes out there that would make him look stupid!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
I'm a fan of American muscle but there are a bunch of German cars that'll gladly make you lose your money and pride.

Your GTO is quick and all, but it ain't enough to go bragging about it.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by IIIMBPIII
+1 his goat may be quick but there are plenty of FAST Mercedes out there that would make him look stupid!
yup, I know plenty of people with some redic muscle... when the car is in the 9 second range he is moving out of the benz crowd
Old 09-11-2008, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
LOL.

Yeah....long story with the Z06. If I kept it, it would have cost me probably $15k+ to get it running right...don't ask (or PM me if you want to know lol)

On top of that, the local street racing scene has gone to $h1t. Every other week I hear about a bust involving an undercover cop. Ever since the recent death, cops have been cracking the whip and sending some of my friends to jail. It's just not worth it. My Z06 was built primarily for approaching 200mph as quickly as possible. It had out-of-control acceleration and was capable of high 9's in the low 140 range with slicks and a great driver. If oldgixxer wasn't banned I'm sure he'd be posting all over how insane my car was.

It was a great experience and I'm proud to say I drove that thing HARD every single friggen day and that I was able to tame the wild beast with no problems. When I start to make more money and I have a little more time on my hands (unless I'm married or something LOL) I'd like to get a blown Viper as a weekend/race car.

For now, I'm loving the M5. I was an M hater too, but after a day of ownership I was shocked how amazing of a package it is. Plus, now I can finally say "wait for the twisties" or "yeah but I'll pull on you after 130" LOL.

But don't worry, I'm a racer at heart and I have the addiction for pure adrenaline inducing speed. As the great Arnold once said, "I'll be back."
Well now you have a sleeper. Probably the fuzz won't bother you as much.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by nyc_srt8
And you still won't address the question. Why are you the only stock clk55 with traction issues from a slow roll with stock tires and wheels. ANSWER THE QUESTION! Keep dodging the question and it continues to make you look more and more scared to race a longer race and full of ****.
Calm down Will. You never answered my question. What did Carl run at E-town?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
My Freak of Nature Eclass was spanked by a 6speed 330ci with grunt behind the wheel. We went from a 30/40 roll and we were about dead even till 100 but from there on he started walkin away. By 135 he had 4/5 car lengths on me.

With BMW's it all about the driver. If it was a stick and he knew how to drive it he was toying with you. If it was an auto then its possible. If it was a 6speed and the guy didn't know how to drive it, then once again its possible
Problem is hes in a 230 not a 320..
Old 09-11-2008, 10:32 PM

Calm down Will. You never answered my question. What did Carl run at E-town?
I don't know, ask Carl. And you continue to dodge the question.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
Problem is hes in a 230 not a 320..
Ah, didn't read that properly. My bad!
Old 09-12-2008, 03:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
What did Carl run at E-town?
If you showed up, you woulda known. So why do you have traction issues?
Old 09-12-2008, 07:31 AM

If you showed up, you woulda known. So why do you have traction issues?
Tommy, he dodged the question so many time thats it's obvious he is full of **** (as we already know) and just scared of a slower roll against my car. Traction at slow rolls is not a issue for him thats why he will never answer the question.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by nyc_srt8
Tommy, he dodged the question so many time thats it's obvious he is full of **** (as we already know) and just scared of a slower roll against my car. Traction at slow rolls is not a issue for him thats why he will never answer the question.
Aren't we all car enthusiasts? As long as you guys aren't street racing for money then it shouldn't be a big deal to just meet up and run. Whether its low or high speed rolls, it's all just for fun. I guess people like Jon just don't get it.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
My stock CLK has traction issues from low rolls too

And some people feel that if their car is slower than another they are somehow inferior and hurts their ego. I don't know why but is definitely the case with alot of people in the street racing scene. I end up running cars alot faster than mine because I dont care if I lose as long as theres no money involved and teh othe rguy isn't a big time **** talker
Old 09-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Out Of Control!!

My stock CLK has traction issues from low rolls too

And some people feel that if their car is slower than another they are somehow inferior and hurts their ego. I don't know why but is definitely the case with alot of people in the street racing scene. I end up running cars alot faster than mine because I dont care if I lose as long as theres no money involved and teh othe rguy isn't a big time **** talker
yeah if I were to come against a car with a hole where there normally WOULD be a headlight... um I dont think I would run it... thats just me though
Old 09-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
yeah if I were to come against a car with a hole where there normally WOULD be a headlight... um I dont think I would run it... thats just me though
You don't run p00r people? I can't afford the high beams
Old 09-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Almost a Member!

600hp GTO Supercharged
I want to race somebody...hey look I sound like a broken record!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars Your Car Has Beaten Or Was Beaten By