Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Carnage on older E39 M5 & Acura TL Type-S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 10:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Carnage on older E39 M5 & Acura TL Type-S

Driving in Mexico last nite I look in my rearview see 2 sets of Xenon's racing up on me @ about 10:30pm I let them pass then get behind the lagging Acura & chk out it's badging & quad exhaust, get along side & easily dispose of him..

The M5's (thought it was an M3 till I realized it had 4-doors) about 4 cars ahead I reel him in, he slows then we get side by side (I hear a slight snort from his exhaust he jumps as soon as I'm on his side) NO problem quickly catch & pass him & continue to pull EZ 12-14 cars before I let off @ 125-135mph figured I made my point? But Nooooo he wants to run some more I oblidge w/riding his bumper like a shadow, then jump to the mid lane & fling past him like a sling-shot

I let off & he procedes to pull the infamous ricer fly-bye cutting in-out of traffic like he had pending case of explosive diarrhea

Last edited by Thericker; 12-12-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 C36AMG
lol nice one man, the tl is not bad but i think they could've beefed it up a lot more than that...a bit disappointed for such a nice looking car too...as for the m5 lol i gues he thought it was the best, until you blew his doors off, haha awesome bro!
Old 12-12-2008, 10:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Z06EATER
lol nice one man, the tl is not bad but i think they could've beefed it up a lot more than that...a bit disappointed for such a nice looking car too...as for the m5 lol i gues he thought it was the best, until you blew his doors off, haha awesome bro!
I agree the Acura did look good. I don't understand every 335i or M3 & now older M5 that I've ran flips out after loosing, they pull that Paul Walker Fast n' Furious shi_t

While others in Merc's/muscle cars/etc.. are always kool give you the thumbs-up or wave, when I loose I always give props..
Old 12-12-2008, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Corrolla
Originally Posted by Thericker
I agree the Acura did look good. I don't understand every 335i or M3 & now older M5 that I've ran flips out after loosing, they pull that Paul Walker Fast n' Furious shi_t

While others in Merc's/muscle cars/etc.. are always kool give you the thumbs-up or wave, when I loose I always give props..
wait uh with the V12 Bi-turbo and did u just say u "lose" ??
Old 12-12-2008, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by M-bENZ
wait uh with the V12 Bi-turbo and did u just say u "lose" ??
Funny the only losses I've had w/the SL were to a modded C6 & modded 335i then took it to dealer Intercooler pump, engine/tranny mounts were busted(all that torque, they said it is common w/Biturbo) I got to re-run the 335i & it was ugly for him, he had another buddy in Supercharged C6 vette, we ran dead even

Though I've lost plenty of times in my past auto's....I'm certain there are plenty who can beat my 600, just hard to find'em.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:21 PM

Cars
you wanna try to run my lotus? I don't have as much power as you but I have a significant weight handicap. I'd like to see if V8TT > V12 BT. I'm in OC...
Old 12-16-2008, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by tedypedy
you wanna try to run my lotus? I don't have as much power as you but I have a significant weight handicap. I'd like to see if V8TT > V12 BT. I'm in OC...
I'm always up for a run, if we could meet in LA (I'm in Santa Barbara)
Old 12-16-2008, 06:26 PM

Cars
Originally Posted by Thericker
I'm always up for a run, if we could meet in LA (I'm in Santa Barbara)
I'm always down too however I'm not familiar with any good spots in LA to run. Here in OC we normally hop on the freeway and have enough space to do whatever we want, the lanes are much wider than LA with less A-holes crowding em up and much smoother roads at that.