Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Family car eats younglings souped ride?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz 2006 W211 E320 CDI Avantgarde stationwagon
Family car eats younglings souped ride?

I was on my way back from work, holding at a red light, with a pretty sweet looking VW Golf, throttling up and down, ready to blast off from the green light. When the green light finally shows, I accelerate pretty normally and pulls away with no big deal. The next lightsignal turns red and I slow down and stop, while they fly across the intersection for a red light, hm? I must admit it made a smile appear on my face, that 1.9 tonnes of family stationcar could eat a pimped out 1.3 tonnes vehicle, and they didn't have the guts to stop next to me at the next red light

Just my 2 cents hehe
Old 04-28-2009, 09:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by Azla
I was on my way back from work, holding at a red light, with a pretty sweet looking VW Golf, throttling up and down, ready to blast off from the green light. When the green light finally shows, I accelerate pretty normally and pulls away with no big deal. The next lightsignal turns red and I slow down and stop, while they fly across the intersection for a red light, hm? I must admit it made a smile appear on my face, that 1.9 tonnes of family stationcar could eat a pimped out 1.3 tonnes vehicle, and they didn't have the guts to stop next to me at the next red light

Just my 2 cents hehe
English translation??
Old 04-28-2009, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by Inf4life
English translation??
I think it is you who needs English lessons...easy to understand for me...why don't you try saying it in Danish...

-Rob
Old 04-28-2009, 10:31 PM

in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by transferred
I think it is you who needs English lessons...easy to understand for me...why don't you try saying it in Danish...

-Rob
I live in America don't need to.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:21 PM

2004 SL500R / 2003 BMW M5
English translation??
All you have to do is read it and think of what he's trying to say. It's actually pretty clear. Besides, English isn't probably his first language so his post may not be 100% clear, but one gets the idea.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:32 AM

in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by Dragoncoach
All you have to do is read it and think of what he's trying to say. It's actually pretty clear. Besides, English isn't probably his first language so his post may not be 100% clear, but one gets the idea.
Ok. Obviously no one got the joke. Moving on.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:48 AM
Almost a Member!

Sorry for my poor English, no it isn't my first language, but I try my best, hopefully people get the idea. No offence taken, I just can't tell if it's good or bad English Still to stick to the topic, Let's get some kill stories!

- Danish translation available for interested people
Old 04-29-2009, 09:28 AM

1991 560SEC Teal 1989 420SEL Ice Blue 1984 500SEC White
Sorry for my poor English, no it isn't my first language, but I try my best, hopefully people get the idea. No offence taken, I just can't tell if it's good or bad English Still to stick to the topic, Let's get some kill stories!

Don't worry about it. Its all good.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:53 PM

in your Mom's car

Ok for the record here, I was only joking about tonnes and stationcar part.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Banned

SL600
Ok. Obviously no one got the joke. Moving on.
A swing an a miss!!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 07:30 PM

c63
Nice

Ive done the same with my C320 CDI..

The 320 cdi engine is really powerfull..

It is very fun to eat those small GTI car in redlights
Old 05-01-2009, 07:50 PM

mustang
I never mess with the family cars in LA, haha... they are the craziest.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by mjaa
Nice

Ive done the same with my C320 CDI..

The 320 cdi engine is really powerfull..

It is very fun to eat those small GTI car in redlights

Yeah, I was really surprised how a diesel could accelerate and go like this, especially when you floor it and it down shifts, and takes it all the way to the end of the rev-counter. I bet it surprises the kids racing in their pimped out hatchbacks
Old 05-06-2009, 05:04 AM

hero honda
"I flew with my two-and-a-half-year-old recently. It was four and a half hours each way and I was really worried about keeping her busy, so I brought lots of stuff for her that she has never seen before: stickers, coloring books, new crayons, scissors, glue-sticks, and shapes cut out of paper. But I have to say that the most entertaining item I brought was a new puzzle made by Lego. Every single puzzle piece fits into each other - no worrying about her getting frustrated and screaming or even needing my help. I just put pieces into zip-lock bag and off we went. The puzzle alone kept her busy for most of the first plane ride!"
Old 05-06-2009, 08:27 AM

srt6
I thought this was a story about a car accident/wreck lol. Your english is better than my danish though!

Just my 2 cents hehe
Old 05-15-2009, 08:35 AM

hero honda
[quote=helma;3507542]"I flew with my two-and-a-half-year-old recently. It was four and a half hours each way and I was really worried about keeping her busy, so I brought lots of stuff for her that she has never seen before: stickers, coloring books, new crayons, scissors, glue-sticks, and shapes cut out of paper. But I have to say that the most entertaining item I brought was a new puzzle made by Lego. Every single puzzle piece fits into each other - no worrying about her getting frustrated and screaming or even needing my help. I just put pieces into zip-lock bag and off we went. The puzzle alone kept her busy for most of the first plane ride!