Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

02 Clk55 vs Bmw 135i

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 01:53 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
You just can't admit about the fact that 2nd run was so close. Thats why I'm being annoying about the video. I don't give a **** about your bog thats racing.
You harassing the 135 driver -

Your car is slower than his. It's not rocket science - you were close with him on the second run due to driver error, it does not mean your car is equally fast by 3rd gear.

Take it to the track and compare trap speeds to see which car is faster if you don't understand the basic physics behind it.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by erm324
I'm the guy who took the videos, I uploaded them onto my computer and then uploaded the one of 40-1xx because that was the clearest one. In the rest of the videos my hand was shaking (trying to drive at the same time) that the camera couldn't even see the road ahead (let alone you two racing).
I was there, and I watched as the 135i clearly beat you in the 2 runs you guys had (idk if you guys ran more? but from what I saw there were two). And FYI if you had a 135 or a N54-powered car you would know that when themyst says he "mis-shifted" he is referring to shifting at the wrong RPM which, in turn, consequentially results in the car falling flat on its face due to severe bogging (which is a characteristic of chipped/reflashed 135's, 335's, and 535's). And even after bogging immensly with the car falling flat on its face in the second run he still beat you - a token of the amount of power he is pushing.
I also have a heavily modded 335, so if you would like me to demonstrate this bogging characteristic (or even give you a beating worse than his 135i did) then I'd love to.
Take it for what it is - I was there and it is the truth.
Its pathetic that I have to come on this forum and speak the truth because a sore-loser has to fabricate the events and sugar-coat them to make his car look like it stood a change. Dont get me wrong, your car is fast, but no match for that 135i. End of story.
Well duh I know his 350+whp should beat me. Which showed in the 2nd gear roll. But in that 65 roll it was a close run. The 135i max speed for 3rd gear is 105 where he didn't even pull on me. But until 130 where his reaching his max speed in 4th 136mph he starts pulling. Bottom line is his 135i loses steam topend. This time I will record the video in that 3rd gear roll. Also it was really humid out my car felt like a slug. 135i chipped with intake loses topend. End of story
Old 06-10-2009, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by anerbe
You harassing the 135 driver -

Your car is slower than his. It's not rocket science - you were close with him on the second run due to driver error, it does not mean your car is equally fast by 3rd gear.

Take it to the track and compare trap speeds to see which car is faster if you don't understand the basic physics behind it.
Harassing? On the track(off the line) is a different story. Obviously his 135i is faster. But in that 3rd gear roll
Old 06-10-2009, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML63 AMG
End of story? Number one, I have no idea who you think you are talking to, but I've seen you in person and a guy like you should not be talking big (let alone on the computer). Number two, do you own a N54-powered car? No, what gives you the right to speak about the car like you own one, saying things like "it loses steam top-end" etc... when you know nothing about the car, and in the back of your mind know that the 135i ripped you both times. And for the 39th time, in the second run it was a drivers error which even gave you the slightest chance in the race, for if he was dead on in the shifts then you would have been left dead in the rear-view mirror, where your car belongs. I think this thread should be ended because your argument is a joke. And if you would like to continue this person I will drive my 335 to where you're at and well take it from there. If not, you should stop wasting my time and others time by posting utter stupidity on this thread and accept the fact that his car is faster than yours. End of story.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

End of story? Number one, I have no idea who you think you are talking to, but I've seen you in person and a guy like you should not be talking big (let alone on the computer). Number two, do you own a N54-powered car? No, what gives you the right to speak about the car like you own one, saying things like "it loses steam top-end" etc... when you know nothing about the car, and in the back of your mind know that the 135i ripped you both times. And for the 39th time, in the second run it was a drivers error which even gave you the slightest chance in the race, for if he was dead on in the shifts then you would have been left dead in the rear-view mirror, where your car belongs. I think this thread should be ended because your argument is a joke. And if you would like to continue this person I will drive my 335 to where you're at and well take it from there. If not, you should stop wasting my time and others time by posting utter stupidity on this thread and accept the fact that his car is faster than yours. End of story.
First of all we are not talking about your car. Also I don't know why your getting so offended? Like I said I will run his car again and I will record it.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:10 PM

ML63 AMG
"Also it was really humid out my car felt like a slug"
What a bull**** excuse. Thats right, I totally forgot that humidity only effects Benz's and not Bimmers. If anything the 135i was more heat-soaked than your car because he does not have an upgraded FMIC to support his mods. Just stop talking.

To be honest, I cant even take you seriously after reading this thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/kill-stor...vs-e90-m3.html

what a joke.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

First of all I don't know why your getting so offended? Also we are not talking about your car. Ripped me in that 2nd run? It was damn too close. Like I said I will run him again and I will record it.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:19 PM

ML63 AMG
For one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuhThJObgZ0 is not damn close.
Second, after you race him again you're going to give another list of ridiculous excuses to sugar-coat your loss - this is pointless I'm talking to an ignorant baby.

I think most people on this forum have realized that you live in a fog (drafting behind an m3 and keeping up lmfao, etc...) and dont even pay any attention to you anymore. Hence, I will do the same.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Second, after you race him again you're going to give another list of ridiculous excuses to sugar-coat your loss - this is pointless I'm talking to an ignorant baby.

I think most people on this forum have realized that you live in a fog (drafting behind an m3 and keeping up lmfao, etc...) and dont even pay any attention to you anymore. Hence, I will do the same.
My video won't lie..To be continued..
Old 06-10-2009, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What a bull**** excuse. Thats right, I totally forgot that humidity only effects Benz's and not Bimmers. If anything the 135i was more heat-soaked than your car because he does not have an upgraded FMIC to support his mods. Just stop talking.

what a joke.
When I ran my friends 350z single turbo in humid weather he pulls on me. But in cool dry weather we are even. My car doesnt like humidity.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Jon, you shouldn't be smoking ganja when your holding down a government job
Old 06-10-2009, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thats the 2nd gear roll. He beat me by 2 cars. What are you retarded? I'm talking about the 3rd gear roll where I was waiting for you to upload the video. 3rd gear roll was close.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I left a message in Bens phone for the run. Lets see if he would do it again.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:54 AM

ML63 AMG
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Thats the 2nd gear roll. He beat me by 2 cars. What are you retarded? I'm talking about the 3rd gear roll where I was waiting for you to upload the video. 3rd gear roll was close.
Am I retarted? Have you seen yourself? I'd love to see you say that to me in person next time you run him and see what happens. Judging by your size I hope you would be smart enough not to do so and just accept a second round of beatings - and don't worry, i'll be there too with my 335. And we'll make sure to plan ahead so when we race there is very low humidity to rid us of that excuse.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
End of story? Number one, I have no idea who you think you are talking to, but I've seen you in person and a guy like you should not be talking big (let alone on the computer)

How tru!!!!!!

And we all see how much of a sore LOSER he is!!

Old 06-11-2009, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Am I retarted? Have you seen yourself? I'd love to see you say that to me in person next time you run him and see what happens. Judging by your size I hope you would be smart enough not to do so and just accept a second round of beatings - and don't worry, i'll be there too with my 335. And we'll make sure to plan ahead so when we race there is very low humidity to rid us of that excuse.
Like I said before your car doesnt apply here. Also I will say it again the 3rd GEAR ROLL THE RUN WAS VERY CLOSE. Not talking about the 2nd gear roll. I even admit it he got me 2 cars before you uploaded the video. But talked to Ben about the 3rd gear roll which he said you would upload. This time I will mount my camera in my car and run him again. If you show up I will just drive away. So far no call back from Ben..
Old 06-12-2009, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro

what a joke.
In Jon's world N/A engine's heatsoak too.

Erm, do some digging you'll quickly find that this guy is the forum fool, very much a hypocrite. Talks out his ***, and makes baseless statements..
Old 06-12-2009, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Scrawny asian man talking out his *** @ meets, not hard to find.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:11 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
SLK55 AMG, E320 BlueTec, ML350, (formerly) C32 AMG, MR2 Turbo, HD-FLH-FSE, BMW R100RS, Ducati M900
135i

Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt

LMAO --- I love the 135i and the tuning potential of that engine is awesome. From my limited experience (I've had three), turbo cars tend to pull stronger on topend as the load on them increases with the aerodynamic drag. But it does depend on the size of the turbos mated to the engine and their ability to flow at high rpm, etc, etc. If the cars are close and driver error is a factor, then a otherwise slower car "Might" have a chance, for a while. Good kill.

Jon, go pick on somebody that you can beat, like maybe a N/A mini cooper or a Toyota Camry and stop soiling the AMG name by getting smoked by them little Beemers, lol

Irish
Old 06-12-2009, 06:55 PM

2009 Z06, 2006 Touareg V8, 1999 A4 1.8t, 1997 M3
Originally Posted by JG26_Irish
From my limited experience (I've had three), turbo cars tend to pull stronger on topend as the load on them increases with the aerodynamic drag. But it does depend on the size of the turbos mated to the engine and their ability to flow at high rpm, etc, etc.
Don't forget heatsoak/high IATs... even with a pair of beefy aftermarket intercoolers, I'll see my IATs rise a ton in my S4 by 4th gear (100mph) after being WOT 1-3rd gear.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
I saw what you look like. One ugly ****
Old 06-12-2009, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ok still no sign of Ben with the 135i..My camera is ready to roll for all you haters to see. Well if he ever gets back to me.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by JG26_Irish
LMAO --- I love the 135i and the tuning potential of that engine is awesome. From my limited experience (I've had three), turbo cars tend to pull stronger on topend as the load on them increases with the aerodynamic drag. But it does depend on the size of the turbos mated to the engine and their ability to flow at high rpm, etc, etc. If the cars are close and driver error is a factor, then a otherwise slower car "Might" have a chance, for a while. Good kill.

Jon, go pick on somebody that you can beat, like maybe a N/A mini cooper or a Toyota Camry and stop soiling the AMG name by getting smoked by them little Beemers, lol

Irish
I never said I hated the 135i. It has big gains from just a chip. But for a car that has 350+whp vs my 300whp slow *** car similar lbs I kept up in that 2nd gear roll. Don't know what happened in that 3rd gear run.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ProjectC55

How tru!!!!!!

And we all see how much of a sore LOSER he is!!

Carl just admit it. Your loving the fact that my Clk55 kept up. Knowing the fact you have the same motor. Also it was very close in that 3rd gear roll. Pending a video prove.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nothing from Bens 135i. That means he knows what really happened. My camera is fully charged and ready

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 02 Clk55 vs Bmw 135i