Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

M3vsSVTCOBRAvsC230

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cars
M3vsSVTCOBRAvsC230

well i was driving home from school one day on the 5 south one afternoon last week in my black '02 C230coupe and by the time i got into irvine i saw some irradic movements in my rear view (i watch for these things) and I see a silver mustang with a crazy kit coming up fast and passing him is a new blue E46 M3 (not laguna seca tho) So when i see this even though there's moderate traffic, I downshift from 6th to 4th and start going. The mustang driver was in his 30's and there was a cpl of kids driving the M3. They were weaving in and out of lanes and when the M3 saw me gun it he started to follow my lead. The mustang had either got caught behind a big rig, gave up, or exited, cuz from the time i hit the gas i never saw him again. I'm not usually a crazy driver anymore but I got skillz when it comes to freeway racing. So anyways, the M3 is coming up on me fast and we get slowed down by traffic, i see the driver and his passenger right next to me and they give me a thumbs up and i give them a nod back. Then when i see my opening i take it, the M3 finds his own opening at the same time and as I hit high 4th I can see the M3 to my right gettin thru cars like me, but for some reason I had a pretty big lead by the time there was no more traffic. we got to a wide open section of freeway and the M3 is closing the gap on me 5 car lengths turned in to 3, then to two and as i got to about 120, the M3 stayed in the same spot in my mirror, 2 cars behind. The road is still fairly barren and the M3 seems to have run out of juice, I hit 130 and backed off becuz I have nowhere else to go (hit the limiter), as there was heavy traffic ahead, I put it in neutral so I can coast as far as I could get before wasting more of my gas and when i did that the M3 flew by me SCREAMING it was soo loud! we were racing for quite a stretch of road we passed 4 or 5 exits. then after they flew by me they exited and waved goodbye. The M3 looked really nice in that mystic blue color and it was a pretty fun run we had, I guess it was more of a test of who has the ***** to do crazy **** on the freeway rather than whose car is faster. Because the M3 didn't pass me at anytime until they exited and i got stuck behind a wall of law abiders. haha i was pretty happy about it
Old 07-30-2004, 01:00 PM

2001 C240 Tectite
Originally Posted by tedypedy
well i was driving home from school one day on the 5 south one afternoon last week in my black '02 C230coupe and by the time i got into irvine i saw some irradic movements in my rear view (i watch for these things) and I see a silver mustang with a crazy kit coming up fast and passing him is a new blue E46 M3 (not laguna seca tho) So when i see this even though there's moderate traffic, I downshift from 6th to 4th and start going. The mustang driver was in his 30's and there was a cpl of kids driving the M3. They were weaving in and out of lanes and when the M3 saw me gun it he started to follow my lead. The mustang had either got caught behind a big rig, gave up, or exited, cuz from the time i hit the gas i never saw him again. I'm not usually a crazy driver anymore but I got skillz when it comes to freeway racing. So anyways, the M3 is coming up on me fast and we get slowed down by traffic, i see the driver and his passenger right next to me and they give me a thumbs up and i give them a nod back. Then when i see my opening i take it, the M3 finds his own opening at the same time and as I hit high 4th I can see the M3 to my right gettin thru cars like me, but for some reason I had a pretty big lead by the time there was no more traffic. we got to a wide open section of freeway and the M3 is closing the gap on me 5 car lengths turned in to 3, then to two and as i got to about 120, the M3 stayed in the same spot in my mirror, 2 cars behind. The road is still fairly barren and the M3 seems to have run out of juice, I hit 130 and backed off becuz I have nowhere else to go (hit the limiter), as there was heavy traffic ahead, I put it in neutral so I can coast as far as I could get before wasting more of my gas and when i did that the M3 flew by me SCREAMING it was soo loud! we were racing for quite a stretch of road we passed 4 or 5 exits. then after they flew by me they exited and waved goodbye. The M3 looked really nice in that mystic blue color and it was a pretty fun run we had, I guess it was more of a test of who has the ***** to do crazy **** on the freeway rather than whose car is faster. Because the M3 didn't pass me at anytime until they exited and i got stuck behind a wall of law abiders. haha i was pretty happy about it
That's not a kill story, it's a get killed and kill someone else acting stupid story

I hope you loose your license next time, this is just insane, no matter how good of a driver you are if there are other car they may not bee as good as you, they may not see you coming and change lane.

If you wnna race take your car to a track or stay away from traffic.

just my 0.02

Old 07-30-2004, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Well, I quite often do freeway "racing"..... especially when I was still at school... I usually don't go till 130, though. Most likely 110-120 and just go straight (not weaving in and out traffic).... but I do agree w/ you that racing on freeway is dangerous....

Personally.... the M3 seemed to just play w/ you or like you said didn't have gut.... or just like me..... like to be a follower.... and if I could easily get closer to my opponent, I could simply conclude that I could kill it if I want to... doing this, the chance of being caught is smaller :p

Either way, E46 M3 is certainly faster than C230K (unless you fully modded plus NOS)... no chance for you to kill it.... not b/c your car is slow.... they're just in different class (just like I compare my E55 w/ Z06 or 996TT).
Old 07-30-2004, 03:03 PM

'97 MB E420 Sport/'88 MR2
So if the Mustang never caught up, how did you know it was a "SVTCobra"...don't tell me just because of the crazy bodykit you saw on it.. The ghettoest cheap *** cars have bodykits on them too..HAHAHHA
Old 08-09-2004, 04:45 AM

Cars
well first things first, the first guy "Narcissus" I watch for other drivers and I make sure I have enough space to get around or to brake if someone decides to switch into my lane, if I can do it through my intuition then it can be done, I don't go out of my way to endanger my own life and I look out for me as number one so nobody else should have anything to worry about! so you can go F yourself I didn't ask for your opinion on the matter and keep your chump change (2 cents) to yourself while ur at it

Zoink, i have 4 or 5 friends with M3's both E36 and E46, i know what they can do, I agree they're in different classes, I didn't get my car to be the fastest, I just try to enjoy it to the fullest!

and finally E420SportGT, I started behind both the M3 and the Mustang, and I passed them at a crawling pace in the traffic jam at first encounter. I have enough knowledge to pick out a badged and kitted wannabe from the real thing, I've seen the ****tiest cars with cardboard bodykits and spoilers so I get practice deciphering what from what all the time down here, I don't need you to tell me what it is I was there, but thanks for your assumptions anyway buddy
Old 08-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Banned

Bantha
well first things first, the first guy "Narcissus" I watch for other drivers and I make sure I have enough space to get around or to brake if someone decides to switch into my lane, if I can do it through my intuition then it can be done, I don't go out of my way to endanger my own life and I look out for me as number one so nobody else should have anything to worry about! so you can go F yourself I didn't ask for your opinion on the matter and keep your chump change (2 cents) to yourself while ur at it

Zoink, i have 4 or 5 friends with M3's both E36 and E46, i know what they can do, I agree they're in different classes, I didn't get my car to be the fastest, I just try to enjoy it to the fullest!

and finally E420SportGT, I started behind both the M3 and the Mustang, and I passed them at a crawling pace in the traffic jam at first encounter. I have enough knowledge to pick out a badged and kitted wannabe from the real thing, I've seen the ****tiest cars with cardboard bodykits and spoilers so I get practice deciphering what from what all the time down here, I don't need you to tell me what it is I was there, but thanks for your assumptions anyway buddy
I hope you lose your license too...you're a douche.
Old 08-09-2004, 02:56 PM

Location: From Oxnard; living in Ocean View Hills, San Diego, CA
'01 C320 SS
Thumbs up

Nice story; it reminds me of the early 90's when my best friend and I would team up against the "der aint no replacement fo displacement" 5.0's and Corvettes in our modded Supras...thanks for taking me back down memory lane!
Old 08-09-2004, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
Ha,ha,ha......LOL It like a Honda Civic beating my SL Brabus . U
Old 08-09-2004, 09:17 PM

Cars
Talking

First I'd like to thank CHATMANR for being the only genuine person responding, I shouldn't have to defend myself against hipocrit *******s like SLBrabus, tuscanraider and the stooges before, but it's just too fun not to! SLbrabus was bragging about going like 180 on the freeway, it goes without saying that I can control my car better at wat I was doing than that monkey***** flying by familywagons at speeds out of his control thinking he's king of the world, but when he does it you guys drool and bow down to him becuz u wish u had illusions of grandure like him Are you too cool to call it a Brabus SL or do you invert the words to show your lack of understanding of the english language and your own car? I'm still a teenager, how long did it take you to buy a benz? even if you claim to be young and rich, I'd rather be living in a grocery cart than be an ignorant ******* like you anyday and Tombraider boy with his genius comment that took him all day to write, it will take me much less to dismiss his worthless comment. U can wish as much as u like, but I'm going to still have my license buddy, but I'm sure even the best doctor's cant fix what's wrong with you. I never sed I beat the M3 or the Mustang, if you'd take the time to learn how to read you would see that quite clearly, If I wasn't mistaken I saw your picture in the guiness book of world records as the dumbest motherF*cker alive thank you all for your skepticism, if you have any other comments you'd like me to disprove, by all means, stab urself first bahahahha have a nice day
Old 08-09-2004, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
First I'd like to thank CHATMANR for being the only genuine person responding, I shouldn't have to defend myself against hipocrit *******s like SLBrabus, tuscanraider and the stooges before, but it's just too fun not to! SLbrabus was bragging about going like 180 on the freeway, it goes without saying that I can control my car better at wat I was doing than that monkey***** flying by familywagons at speeds out of his control thinking he's king of the world, but when he does it you guys drool and bow down to him becuz u wish u had illusions of grandure like him Are you too cool to call it a Brabus SL or do you invert the words to show your lack of understanding of the english language and your own car? I'm still a teenager, how long did it take you to buy a benz? even if you claim to be young and rich, I'd rather be living in a grocery cart than be an ignorant ******* like you anyday and Tombraider boy with his genius comment that took him all day to write, it will take me much less to dismiss his worthless comment. U can wish as much as u like, but I'm going to still have my license buddy, but I'm sure even the best doctor's cant fix what's wrong with you. I never sed I beat the M3 or the Mustang, if you'd take the time to learn how to read you would see that quite clearly, If I wasn't mistaken I saw your picture in the guiness book of world records as the dumbest motherF*cker alive thank you all for your skepticism, if you have any other comments you'd like me to disprove, by all means, stab urself first bahahahha have a nice day
Why are you being sour about it . Really I got beating by a Honda Civic! Be cool have a nice day ok........
Old 08-12-2004, 03:57 AM

Cars
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
Why are you being sour about it . Really I got beating by a Honda Civic! Be cool have a nice day ok........
wat the hell?
Old 08-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Almost a Member!

C32R+ Sl55 splitter+ pulley AMG w/integrated PassportSR7

Nice comeback tedy! Hey Narsissy (oops, did I mispell your punk name!), you should keep your 2 cents to yourself and get a life. Are you trying to tell all of us that you have never raced your car on the highway? Racing can be dangerous, but most people calculate the risk before they proceed.
I'm thinking you are one of the people who love to drive slower than the speed limit in the left lane just to hold up traffic, Aren't ya boy. I've seen many people driving slow on the highway who are more dangerous to EVERYONE on the road, but that doesn't bother you now does it?
Just giving my 2 cents now.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:00 AM

Cars
Hooray finally someone who speaks the truth! dood Humbler, u are the man
Old 08-14-2004, 04:46 AM

ML500
everyone says racing is dangerous,but every one does it.its natural to want to flex your muscle.thats why you bought the car in 1st place. and thats to have fun
Old 08-14-2004, 05:25 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
hit 130 and the M3's still behind you? I bet the M3 was just having fun w/ you. Unless you are telling me your ASP pulley and RENNTech I/C is giving you a extra 70-100hp to the wheel.

like your previous posts said, you are indeed only a teenager from your reaction to other ppl's comments on a public forum.

no comments on the racing part, cuz I do/did it.

Last edited by FrankW; 08-14-2004 at 05:29 AM.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
Originally Posted by tuscanraider
I hope you lose your license too...you're a douche.

I am annoyed by idiot punk kids who think they have indy racing skills in city traffic. Just wait until you kill someone....... then your skinny little *** will become someone's prison *****.
Old 08-14-2004, 12:27 PM

Cars
Originally Posted by electromethod

I am annoyed by idiot punk kids who think they have indy racing skills in city traffic. Just wait until you kill someone....... then your skinny little *** will become someone's prison *****.
I am annoyed by ancient old farts who cause traffic jams, from driving without watching whats going on around them, just wait till my skinny little *** hits your fat overgrown wrinkly pimple ***. Well since your experienced with the whole prison ***** thing, how about you become my *****, after all it would be me rear ending you right? lmao, Who said anything about city traffic? and what the hell makes you idiots think that the word traffic in my post means bumper to bumper no one moving for hours kind of traffic? Don't you think if the traffic is as bas as you *******s think that I wouldnt be here right now, and wouldnt have that story to tell?

FrankW, your not much older/wiser than me, ya im a teenager, you can excuse me for not accepting non constructive criticism from people with tunnel vision who don't know me whatsoever, I'm sure you would take all kinds of bs from ppl and not say anything to defend urself right? and I don't feel the need to discuss what the M3 was doing or thinking anymore, I've sed pretty much all I can say without being repetitive.
So for future readers, WOW YA THE M3 IS A REALLY FAST CAR, FASTEST CAR I EVER SAWED IT BLOWS MY MIND, WHEN I BECOME A SELF INDULGENT ***** WHO WANTS PEOPLES ATTENTION BECAUSE OF A BADGE, I'D DEFINETLY QUIT MY KNACK FOR HOOKERS TO GET ONE I'm sure that's what you guys feel is missing, so there you have it and the hooker im referring to is electromethod's mom hahha, now if you'll excuse me, I have to put more water in his mom's dish see you in prison, *****
Old 08-15-2004, 12:41 PM

2004 E500
Ugh...

Nice polite thread you guys have going here
Old 08-15-2004, 04:15 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
if you called their comment non constructive...then what is constructive? encourage everyone to go street racing?
Old 08-16-2004, 01:56 AM

Cars
Frank, I called their critisicism non constructive, not their "comments." not to burst anyones bubble here, but this is the kill stories section, what else would you expect to find here? newsweeks? the latest on bobby brown and whitney houston? Or maybe Prison B!tch stories like electromethod was hoping for
Old 08-16-2004, 02:22 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
critisicism are not comments?

just want to clarify,

when ppl say "nice kill" it's a comment, correct?

when ppl say "that's just playing stupid" it's not a comment but a critisicism, correct?

to me, critisicism is just comments that doesn't necessary agrees w/ your point. hope you understand what i'm saying.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:50 AM

ARRR
Frank's not attacking you here buddy... And yes, we can tell by your response that you're definitely a teenager. As for racing? no comment. I just raced an IS300 today on the highway.

And for all you "hope you get your license taken away" or "wait til you kill someone" people... f u c k off and have a nice day... If you don't like reading about racing, then don't read the Kill Stories froum... You might as well not drive at all, fly, or even eat... Because you just might choke to death.
Old 08-16-2004, 12:04 PM

Location: From Oxnard; living in Ocean View Hills, San Diego, CA
'01 C320 SS
Frank, I called their critisicism non constructive, not their "comments." not to burst anyones bubble here, but this is the kill stories section, what else would you expect to find here? newsweeks? the latest on bobby brown and whitney houston? Or maybe Prison B!tch stories like electromethod was hoping for
lol, why does it have to be a brotha and a sista?!? Why not Samuel Waksal & Andrew Fastow?!!!?

Last edited by CHATMANR; 08-16-2004 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
This thread is gettin heated! I race from time to time so I cant tell him to stop (just be careful when you do it). Whats tellin him to stop gonna do anyway? NOTHING! So just let people tell their kill stories and if you dont agree with his actions, just say it. Don't say crap like I hope you get your license taken away cuz that just breeds hate and most people that talk sh*t online wont do sh*t in person (experience tells me this). I doubt any of you all have been to prison so you have no idea what you're talkin about. I've said my piece.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:59 PM

ARRR
well... I think people who doesn't agree with racing should stay away from the Kill Stories section... If you're heterosexual, don't complain about how disgusting gay people are if you keep looking at gay ****...

and exactly, hiding behind a keyboard calling names... You are the man... NOT!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M3vsSVTCOBRAvsC230