Notices
Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mercedes Me has been down for days

Old 07-29-2018, 03:24 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2014 GLK250 Bluetec Polar White
Mercedes Me has been down for days

I (and doubtless others on this forum) pay a subscription to COMAND to have the Mercedes Me app. This allows me to send an address to the car from the app, for navigation purposes.

Well, Mercedes Me has been down for a week now, at least. I have called in. They say there is an "outage" but they give no ETA for repair.

The app is useless. Meanwhile, every day we pay for it.

Sounds like a class action in the making....
Old 07-29-2018, 05:22 PM

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
A Car...
It is absolutely absurd that they have no ETA - I have been waiting for the site to come back up to set up my recurring lease payments for the car I got last week.

Oh well, I have told my dealer that when the site comes back up, I'll make my next payment...
Old 07-30-2018, 09:24 AM

Liked 28 Times in 24 Posts
2016 E400 Coupe (C207)
The Mercedes Me app has been very problematic for several months now, and calling their assist number is pointless (the representatives on that line are little more than bodies to answer calls; they know very little about how any of it works).
Old 02-05-2019, 02:27 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2014 GLK250 Bluetec Polar White
Originally Posted by Mr. Toad View Post
The Mercedes Me app has been very problematic for several months now, and calling their assist number is pointless (the representatives on that line are little more than bodies to answer calls; they know very little about how any of it works).
Reviving this thread. I just this week got an apology email from Mercedes about Mercedes Me (it was a weird apology, as the app has actually been working fine for me for several weeks now).

They seem to recognize the lack of reliability. I wonder if they will give us some kind of discount/rebate when it comes to renewing our subscription....
Old 02-05-2019, 02:53 PM

Liked 28 Times in 24 Posts
2016 E400 Coupe (C207)
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that!
Old 02-06-2019, 04:37 PM

Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts
E400
I received the email also. App is limited in what is working and not working. I can only send an address for navigation.