Who Here Owns or is Planning on a C4?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 07:28 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 259 Likes on 185 Posts
Question Who Here Owns or is Planning on a C4?

I await mine...should be here early to mid Nov. Can't wait!
Old 10-24-2015, 11:08 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yikes, no one? I guess us C4 cats are truly a rare breed...
Old 11-04-2015, 07:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E63 AMG-S, 2014 Jaguar F-type V8S convertible, Maserati Ghibli SQ4, Mercedes GL450, Tesla S85D
I do have a 2016 S550 Coupe on order. Anthracite Blue, Designo white, Flowing lines wood, Premium package, Sport Package, warmth and comfort package, Heated Windshield, Driver assistance package. Expected arrival is also similar to yours- early to Mid November. I was told about 10 days ago that the build is completed and the car is getting ready to get on the boat. Keeping my fingers crossed for arrival/delivery before Thanksgiving!
Have you heard any updates on when exactly yours is getting delivered?
Old 11-05-2015, 07:07 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo Guy
I do have a 2016 S550 Coupe on order. Anthracite Blue, Designo white, Flowing lines wood, Premium package, Sport Package, warmth and comfort package, Heated Windshield, Driver assistance package. Expected arrival is also similar to yours- early to Mid November. I was told about 10 days ago that the build is completed and the car is getting ready to get on the boat. Keeping my fingers crossed for arrival/delivery before Thanksgiving!
Have you heard any updates on when exactly yours is getting delivered?
The 10 days sounds about right, add another 10 days to cross the pond, then once at the VPC the car can be off-loaded and clear customs in a day or so, after that it will get assigned to a carrier the biz next day (the VPC is functioning on Sat's but not Sun).

Your build sounds quite nice...luv the flowing lines wood, wish mine had it but I'll settle for the black poplar.

Car just arrived at the port today, should be here next week .

Your previous car ownership indicates you're a car guy just like me...nice.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:55 AM

2014 E63 AMG-S, 2014 Jaguar F-type V8S convertible, Maserati Ghibli SQ4, Mercedes GL450, Tesla S85D
Thanks RJC. I just found out that my car is scheduled to arrive on the cargo ship Galveston Highway and that it docks in Baltimore tomorrow at 5pm. So I am guessing it will be very late next week or early the following week when it arrives at my dealer.
And yes, you are right, sounds like we share a similar taste in cars

Lets compare driving notes and first impressions when we have ours in hand. What is your build? (sorry if you have posted it elsewhere, haven't come across it yet)
Do post pictures next week when you have yours!!
Old 11-13-2015, 01:41 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks RJC. I just found out that my car is scheduled to arrive on the cargo ship Galveston Highway and that it docks in Baltimore tomorrow at 5pm. So I am guessing it will be very late next week or early the following week when it arrives at my dealer.
And yes, you are right, sounds like we share a similar taste in cars

Lets compare driving notes and first impressions when we have ours in hand. What is your build? (sorry if you have posted it elsewhere, haven't come across it yet)
Do post pictures next week when you have yours!!
Sorry it took so long to reply, been super busy.

Absolutely...we will comp notes etc

Mine actually came in on Tues Blk/Desino Bengal but it had some issues so they are securing another car for me, now Iridium/Bengal which I actually prefer...there are two cars they are looking at, both have designo, sport pkg, 20's, driver asst, prem, split view and one has magic sky, Swarovski and some other goodies...I should know which one I'm getting anytime time now and will post back. Did yours come in yet?

Last edited by RJC; 11-13-2015 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:07 PM

Wow, it came in with Issues?! That sucks after all the waiting, but if you are getting a different combo that you actually prefer, then I guess it all works out..
What exactly was wrong with the one that came in, and did you have to find out the problem(s) or did the dealer point them out?!

I have not yet heard from my dealer so I am going to assume I will be taking delivery next week now at this point. Hopefully no later than that.
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of % discount off MSRP did you get on your purchase?
Thanks and looking forward to your pictures when you get yours in hand! I will do the same!
Old 11-13-2015, 08:01 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wow, it came in with Issues?! That sucks after all the waiting, but if you are getting a different combo that you actually prefer, then I guess it all works out..
What exactly was wrong with the one that came in, and did you have to find out the problem(s) or did the dealer point them out?!

I have not yet heard from my dealer so I am going to assume I will be taking delivery next week now at this point. Hopefully no later than that.
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of % discount off MSRP did you get on your purchase?
Thanks and looking forward to your pictures when you get yours in hand! I will do the same!
I'll PM you with the details of the discount etc.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:24 AM

640i Gran Coupé
Hey guys, bringing up an old thread here because I'm curious how you like your cars after a year of ownership. I'm a potential buyer.

The depreciation on these things is massive, so I'm actually looking for a used 2016. There seem to be an awful lot on the market, and they don't move fast, so I can take my time.