S-Class (W140) 1991-1999: 300 SD, S 350TD, 300 SE 2.8, S280, 300 SE 3.2, 300 SEL 3.2, S320, S320L, 400 SE, S420, 400 SEL, S420L, 500 SE, S500, 500 SEL, S500L, 600 SE, S600, 600 SEL, S600L, 500 SEC, 600 SEC

Fake emblems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK320
i like your sig maci911
Old 08-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Ty!

PEOPLE PLEASE! I just want to know if there is any jealousy toward those Mercedes owners with V12 badges, and does it really matter if the badge is real or not! If someone does spot an S320 with V12 badges on it then so what!! People say to keep it real, when half if not more are living paycheck to paycheck just to try and "Show" they have a so called "Better" status than somebody else. Is it a good thing to "HAVE" a real V12 S600 and drive around with the gas light on! As far as having a better car, I thought Mercedes makes the S320 as well as the S600. I would hope they would put the same quality in all the cars they produce! I have heard people say they are having just as many problems out of the V12 as the S320. When the "S" goes into the shop for maintenance I would love to have the maintenance bill for the the S320 rather than the S600 anyday. Who of us here would love to brag about the $2500 bill we just had to pay out for maintenance, and is this bill making me any wealthier or the dealership? I bought the S class for the size and style of the car. Does it really matter what size the engine is or what badge is on the car? Here comes the old cliche' "MINE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS", but does that make me any better than you! Some people have a really nice ride but have bad health because they can't afford to go to the Doctor or Dentist! Does that make any sense? Oh and this is my favorite... Have you seen anybody with a big fancy ride and staying in the projects or in a trailer? Why don't you people grow up? To comment on racing these cars, if you want to go fast then go out and buy a real sports car if you can afford it. As for what "S" class car I have... is it anyones business to know? Shouldn't you be paying attention to me rather than what style of car I drive or what the engine size is? "WAKE UP PEOPLE!" THE MATRIX HAS YOU!! :v
Old 08-27-2005, 09:45 PM

c43
I wonder which of you made this name to make this retarded *** post, bottom line if you don't have a v12 s600 please don't badge that way, you're the only person who will believe the lie, we know, trust me, we know, when I am going to the mall and see a s600 amg when it clearly is a s320 with amg tips; as if no one can tell swb it only makes you look like an ***. So please don't embarrass yourself, and besides an s320 is still nice car, be proud of the Mercedes-Benz you have, and don't be a poser it embarrasses us all. Seriously, stop being a jerk and change it back, and if not then debadge it so we call all wonder about the mysterious Mercedes-Benz you have.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
well people who spend all their money on an s class and don't even go to the dentist should not have an s class in the first place. and in a sense , yes teh s600 is better than the s320, in which it has more features and more powerful. if people had a choice between an s600 and an s320 ( if both were free ) the majority would choose the s600 because it is more valueable. and you are making it seem as if they are the same cars. they are obviously not the same. and the badge shows a sign of class. what level of class more importantly. the s600 goes the the higher where as the s320 goes to the middle class. and the say it again, people with the s320 put on fake badges to be in a higher class in which they don't belong.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:22 PM

02 s430,98 S320,05 ESV,02 Caravan
for those that are jealous and want to buy some v12 or amg badge ONLY $65.00 on ebay FOR THE WHOLE SET..dont miss on this chance to upgrade before its too late.......
Attached Thumbnails Fake emblems-dsc00285.jpg  

Last edited by maci911; 08-27-2005 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:28 PM

freddie i like your 87 c class keep up the good work keeping it stuckkkk....
Old 08-27-2005, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Maci

Your argument is just plain retarded...

Putting on AMG, Brabus or Renntech parts add to a vehicle. In most situations, they enhance the appearance and performance. Unlike most AMG owners, I don't think there is anything wrong with an AMG badge on a car that has AMG enhancements.

Completely rebadging your car is not the same thing. Do you hand-write "rolex" on your Casio? or etch "PLAT" on your sterling silver jewelry? I would guess not but based on your posts, it wouldn't surprise any of us.

An S600 is deserving of that badge. It's the flagship Benz and yours isn't worthy. The only people that know what an S600 is are the same people that will call you out. You are trying to impress the very people who can call bull*****!

So go ahead with your stupid rebadging. Don't bother posting pics either because the first member to see your car on the road will snap a few pictures and post it for all of us to see and comment on.

PS- Your c0cky sig and your rebadging philosophy are indicative of who you really are... All show and nothing else. I would love to add more but I don't want to offend other W140 owners out there who appreciate the car for what it is, not what you wish you could have.

Last edited by NY C32; 08-27-2005 at 11:17 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:47 PM

c43
if you had half a brain reread my post when I said s320 is STILL a nice car, never once implying that they are the same, you have to either be a troll or a dolt, I'm just not sure which yet....

Oh yeah kids for only $65 usd you can turn your s320 to a S65 AMG V12 biturbo, then all your moron friends and people who know nothing about S-class Mercedes-Benz will think your SUPER-COOL so why wait. I should actually say its alright to do this and sell the 600 and v12 badges on ebay.....
Old 08-28-2005, 01:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
Originally Posted by maci911
freddie i like your 87 c class keep up the good work keeping it stuckkkk....
its an e class ( 87' 300e to be exact ) and stuck? or was that a typo.... im putting in new speakers/headunit/crossover/amp tomorrow and will be putting in euro headlights probably in a couple of weeks. and an s65 amg? now thats just pushing it. yes i do remember you said that the s320 is not a bad car, better than the car i drive now. ( better in my opinion, only downside would be gas mileage ) this debate isn't really going anywhere... so i won't post more unless something really annoys me.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:33 AM

2008 S550 4Matic
Fake S600!!!

I will make only 1 comment!! There is only a "limited" number of S600 running around the World, if you are willing to spend the time and energy to rebadging your vehicle to be an S600 take that time and "BUY" and S600!!! If I was to meet you and we hit it off. I would look at you "sideways" when I find out your "S600" is really an "S320" NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT, YOU LOSE ALL CREDITBILITY!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE HALF A RIDE!!!!! WE THE FEW, THE PROUD, S600 OWNERS ARE "WILLING" TO "PAY" THE PRICE TO BE S600 OWNERS!!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE "1" ....MAN UP ***** ****AS!!! MAN UP!!!! "1" OF DA FEW!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2005, 12:02 PM

i dont care what u v12 owners or c klass or e klass( same sh*t )owners say rebadging its the only way at least for me .......ny 32 u dont have to get offended with my sig. all u have to do is go back to your c klass forum and make dirty comments over there........all you c class owner should go back were you came from......for some reason you guys can stay away from us w140....maybe u should get one....
Old 08-28-2005, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
i dont care what u v12 owners or c klass or e klass( same sh*t )owners say rebadging its the only way at least for me .......ny 32 u dont have to get offended with my sig. all u have to do is go back to your c klass forum and make dirty comments over there........all you c class owner should go back were you came from......for some reason you guys can stay away from us w140....maybe u should get one....
Let me preface my response. Anything I say is solely intended for Maci and not directed at or to any other W140 owners or members.

Offended??? That's laughable! Like I said, your philosophy and sig describe you perfectly... All show and no substance. Go ahead and rebadge that thing. I think that S65 badge would perfectly match the growling exhaust of your S320- You'll look really cool! Just let us know how it goes when you're called out. Just don't wuss out and say "Oh, I guess the dealer did it".

Maybe I should get a W140? Don't flatter yourself douchetard... a W140 is a nice car but it still is an old S-class, nothing more. Don't make it out to be the something its not. I could go to any MB dealership and trade in my lowly C32 and walk out with two of your 1998 S320's and some change.

So let's summarize: Aside from being one of the most idiotic, nonsensical members here, you bought the bottom end S-class so you could rebadge it as the flagship. To top it all off, you think you are better than any other non-S class owner because you bought an outdated $12k car?

PS- You make me laugh with your lack of intelligence and class

Last edited by NY C32; 08-28-2005 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
Originally Posted by NY C32
Let me preface my response. Anything I say is solely intended for Maci and not directed at or to any other W140 owners or members.

Offended??? That's laughable! Like I said, your philosophy and sig describe you perfectly... All show and no substance. Go ahead and rebadge that thing. I think that S65 badge would perfectly match the growling exhaust of your S320- You'll look really cool! Just let us know how it goes when you're called out. Just don't wuss out and say "Oh, I guess the dealer did it".

Maybe I should get a W140? Don't flatter yourself douchetard... a W140 is a nice car but it still is an old S-class, nothing more. Don't make it out to be the something its not. I could go to any MB dealership and trade in my lowly C32 and walk out with two of your 1998 S320's and some change.

So let's summarize: Aside from being one of the most idiotic, nonsensical members here, you bought the bottom end S-class so you could rebadge it as the flagship. To top it all off, you think you are better than any other non-S class owner because you bought an outdated $12k car?

PS- You make me laugh with your lack of intelligence and class

e and c class are the same? and you think that class is only told by cars? if that were so, i would drive the 05' 745 li with every option in the driveway. i don't need to have a fancy car to impress people.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:36 AM

Talking

i will say it again ...nobody cares about your opinion if u want to keep your car stuckkk go ahead if i want to rebadge or paint my car yellow its only my business nobody else should sh*t over it....why do c class owners like to compete with the almighty s class...... ........ .................................................N Y 32 REMEMBER THAT AN OLD S CLASS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A NEW C CLASS...(i am sure many w140 owners might disagree about rebadging but will agree with this one..........) NY32 GO BACK WERE U CRAWLED FROM and dont come back AND REMEMBER THE CLASS ORDER....S CLASS THEN E CLASS THEN C CLASS ,SO U ARE AT THE VERY BUTTOM OF THE CLASSIFICATION .....

Last edited by maci911; 08-29-2005 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
With my disclaimer still intact...

i will say it again ...nobody cares about your opinion if u want to keep your car stuckkk go ahead if i want to rebadge or paint my car yellow its only my business nobody else should sh*t over it....why do c class owners like to compete with the almighty s class...... ........ .................................................N Y 32 REMEMBER THAT AN OLD S CLASS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A NEW C CLASS... GO BACK WERE U CRAWLED FROM.....
Dude, I have no idea what you're trying to say here Am I missing something- What the hell is stuckkk?

How do we even know you own a S320? Afterall, they sell all kinds of badges on ebay. Did you rebadge your Saab to Mercedes, then to a BMW and now back to a Mercedes?

Better yet, hang on to the S600 badges get those S65's on ebay and make yours a one of a kind 'S95' with a V20 engine. At the very least, you'll be the only *** instead of embarassing yourself AND real S600 owners.

Anyway, it's back to reality and It's time we call a spade a spade - Nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY on MBWorld would agree with your comments about who's car is "better". People buy different cars for different reasons. You for example, bought the cheapest S class so you can turn around and say you have the most expensive one. It's obvious that you had a $12k budget at the time when you bought that POS, is it just so you can say you have a benz?

Are you that stupid to honestly think a 1998 S320 is better than a 2002 C32? It's a fact that my lowly C-class is superior in every way to that scrap junk of yours. Aside from that casette player, just name one thing you have on your car that is equal or better than mine.

Oh Yeah, I do know the MB pecking order and you forgot I have an AMG you bumbling fool. It goes: AMG, S-class, E-class then C-class.

Hell, I would rather walk then sit in your S320

Last edited by NY C32; 08-29-2005 at 01:38 AM.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Although I can't wait to read another brilliantly written post from you Maci, I'm bored with you and this argument. Just rebadge that *****ty "benz" already and shut up about it. Maybe you'll get carjacked by some idiot who couldn't tell the difference between a real S600 or fake one. As he tries to out run the police, he realizes its not a V12 under the hood and smashes it into the first wall he sees so he can out run the cops on foot. The car gets totaled and the carjacker gets away. That would be the only way I want to hear about your rebadging BS from now on
Old 08-29-2005, 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
i will say it again ...nobody cares about your opinion if u want to keep your car stuckkk go ahead if i want to rebadge or paint my car yellow its only my business nobody else should sh*t over it....why do c class owners like to compete with the almighty s class...... ........ .................................................N Y 32 REMEMBER THAT AN OLD S CLASS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A NEW C CLASS...(i am sure many w140 owners might disagree about rebadging but will agree with this one..........) NY32 GO BACK WERE U CRAWLED FROM and dont come back AND REMEMBER THE CLASS ORDER....S CLASS THEN E CLASS THEN C CLASS ,SO U ARE AT THE VERY BUTTOM OF THE CLASSIFICATION .....
lol wow... if you said nobody cares about what you do, then why are you even on this thread talking about it? just leave already. and sure my e class may be worse than yours, mines actually in perfect shape with everything working perfectly, but i say its a great for only being my first car. at the moment i am thinking of getting an s500 which is near me for a good price. and yes, please, badge that car for something that it isn't. just pray that you don't like in my area, and that next to your badge, someone might accidently etch "fake" with a key onto your paint. were just letting you know now, that real owners of the s600 will make fun of you, i sure as hell will. you are
Old 08-29-2005, 02:21 AM

NO MATTER WHAT U SAY S CLASS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN C CLASS.... U KNOW IT... I KNOW IT...EVRYONE KNOWS IT..... SO STOP BI*CH**G ABOUT IT LIKE A LITTLE STUCKKK UP FOOL.....AGAIN... THERE IS S CLASS FOLLOWED BY E CLASS THEN C CLASS SO AGAIN U END UP AT THE BOOTOM OF THE CLASSIFICATION........I AM SORRY THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT........(amg is just a subclass)

Last edited by maci911; 08-29-2005 at 02:29 AM.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
NO MATTER WHAT U SAY S CLASS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN C CLASS.... U KNOW IT... I KNOW IT...EVRYONE KNOWS IT..... SO STOP BI*CH**G ABOUT IT LIKE A LITTLE STUCKKK UP FOOL.....AGAIN... THERE IS S CLASS FOLLOWED BY E CLASS THEN C CLASS SO AGAIN U END UP AT THE BOOTOM OF THE CLASSIFICATION........I AM SORRY THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT........(amg is just a subclass)
Yes, an S-Class (W220 and W221) may be nicer and more expensive cars than my C32 but you're not there, son. YOU OWN AN OUTDATED PIECE OF ***** S-CLASS. Tell me something genius: If you bought a top-of-the-line betamax from 1980, is it still considered to be the best??? NO!!! because its outdated and so is your car. I would think a moron like you would at least understand that.

Go ahead and live out your fantasyland life of pretend because nobody cares. You have no concept of whats fact or fiction and your opinions are beyond useless at this point.

Last edited by NY C32; 08-29-2005 at 03:11 AM.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:23 AM

My Car Might Not Be New But Still An Sclass Yours Maybe New But C Class .........u Still Dont Get It ......s Class Is Always Better Than C Class...... Stop Wasting Evrybodys Time And Go To Sleep.... Adios Fool....
Old 08-29-2005, 04:42 AM

C 230K Coupé
Maci you are the most ignorant person i've ever seen on this forum. I stumbled upon this thread accidentally.
First off Badging a car and putting on body kits and stuff is completely different. Putting on a kits from brabus / lorinser does not make your car that. The badging strictly relate to the ENGINE, not any other mods.
Oh and i'll take a new c - class over any old re badged S or w/e u got. Oh and don't forget about the c55, that thing is BETTER then what ever you have.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:03 AM

Thumbs down

u too accidently stumbled upon here ??,how come a lot of c class owners end up here.......well u too should know -----S CLASS IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN C CLASS......KNOW YOUR CLASS ORDER. first there was FATHER S CLASS AND A MOTHER E CLASS FOLLOWED BY A BABY C CLASS, U ARE AT THE BUTTOM OF THE CLASSIFICATION !!!.....DONT COME HERE AGAIN!!!.....WHY DONT U ACCIDENTLY STUMBLE OUT OF HERE!!!

Last edited by maci911; 08-29-2005 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:56 AM

Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts
Guys stop fighting, this is getting silly.

Everyone has their own taste, all MB cars are great, some are slower or smaller or what not but we all love our cars, no need to go childish on one another.

I don't see anyone convincing anyone at anything so lets just let it be.

As for S class being outdated, my 93 500 has just as many options as today's S class, if not more and it has more heart and charisma than a New S500, so NY I don't think you are in a league to make that statement.
Your C32 is a fine machine, one I would look at in a future if a good car comes along. Cars are like books, they come in different flavors, you just have to read it well.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Maci

Seriously, how old are you? Are you mildly retarded?

Your responses are redundant, you haven't been able to argue a single point that weighs in your favor and your grammar is horrid.

Seriously, There isn't a single MB owner that agrees with either of your thoughts. You tried to band with other W140 owners hoping that they would jump in to help. but they don't seem to be in any rush to save your ugly ***.

I'll take a stab at why you are alone in this argument: NOT EVEN FELLOW W140 OWNERS WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A MORON LIKE YOU. YOU ARE THE ANTITHESIS OF MB OWNERS EVERYWHERE - People buy a Mercedes because it has a reputation of style, class, performance and durabilty. People are willing to pay a premium for status. Then there are those like you who manage to slip through the cracks...

You buy a super-used, beat up S-class for super cheap and send it off to Maaco for the $199 special. You order S600 badges on e-bay and try to pawn off your car as a real deal S600. But you really don't know who you're trying to impress because the people who know what an S600 is, will know that its a rebadged S-class.

God, I have know idea why I'm bothering... Just do whatever you want with that piece of *****. Afterall, you can't even defend that part of the argument. It is what it is Maci.

If you're going to repeat yourself again, just hit the quote button and give us all a break. I'm bored with kicking you around.

It must suck having a life like yours where things only make sense to you and no one else.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by tbilisi79
I don't see anyone convincing anyone at anything so lets just let it be.
Tbilisi

I'm done now with Marci now. It wasn't meant to be an attack on all W140 owners so please don't take offense.

BTW- I was in Tbilisi in July with my wife. Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries I've seen. I just hope the economy improves soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fake emblems