S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

In the market for S600... your feedback please.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 09:40 AM
amr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 CLK55
In the market for S600... your feedback please.

Hello, I haven't posted here in a while because I haven't owned an MB in a few years. I had an '01 CLK55 and I loved it but I wanted a little more power and the only real option was going with an S/C. Rather than spend $10k, I opted to trade it in for an '07 335i which is twin turbo. For less than $1,500, I had over 360hp to the wheels and I loved that car. Now, with two kiddos and a wife that cannot and will not drive a manual tranny, I need to get something bigger. I'm not a fan of the large bimmers and my father had an '02 S430 and now an '07 S550 which I've driven often and truly enjoyed. I am limiting myself to $30,000 so the S550 is not in the budget right now. Given my experience with turbocharged cars, I'm opting for an '03 to '04 S600. I've read quite a bit about these cars and I also understand that they are very nicely appointed (interior leather, alcantra, wood, etc). I've read all the posts here regarding buyer's guides and such but I have more specific questions that I hope you can help me with.

1) What were the options for the '03 & '04 S600? I understand there weren't many.
2) Are there any differences between '03 & '04?
3) Are there any known problems for these cars? Mechanical? Electrical?
4) Is there a way to slightly lower the ride height? Any downsides?
5) Other than Renntech, who makes a nice reliable ECU upgrade?
6) It appears there is a large price difference between cars with <60k miles and over 60k miles.... My daily commute is less than 10 miles round trip, so would it make sense for me to purchase a higher mileage car and save the cash? There is one that has 100k miles and asking $17k. I could pick it up and get a warranty for around $4,000.... Thoughts?
7) What is the recommended maintenance schedule? The reason I ask this is so that I know when the next big one is and take in into account.... for instance, I could find a nice one with 58k miles and end up spending a ton on a 60k mile service.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to your feedback. I appreciate your help.

Last edited by amr; 12-20-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:18 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Mercedes S55 AMG
Hey, to answer some of your questions from experience:

Firstly, if you want an S600, make sure you get one with a warranty. They have numerous issues that pop up and are expensive to fix, primarily amongst them is the ABC suspension which is problematic across the board. So I'd recommend getting something below 70k miles and at least getting a warranty up to 100k, or more if you can.

The other maintenance, is not as big a deal. Spark plugs on the V12 models are usually due at 60k miles, so that may be something you have to do soon. Air filters should be done often, (20k instead of 60k to keep the MAF clean), but otherwise most of the stuff isn't too expensive.

The S600 are very good cars to get tuned, so you are on the right track there. And as you mentioned, they are very well appointed and beautiful cars.

On my S55, there are some features I really love - Distronic is cool, Parktronic is very useful, (Especially for your wife!) and the rear seats that recline and have heat/ventilation people always enjoy. The massage and ventilation part are not too strong, but interesting to have anyway.

Also take a look at a similar year S55. They are not as easy to tune as the S600, but they are more aggressive out of the box throttle wise, and have a more aggressive sounding exhaust and AMG quad exhaust/body kit. While maintenance wise it is almost the same as the S600, it can be slightly cheaper in certain areas - like Spark Plugs, and I believe the V12 engine historically is more problematic than the V8.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:27 AM
amr

2001 CLK55
Originally Posted by rondocap
Hey, to answer some of your questions from experience:

Firstly, if you want an S600, make sure you get one with a warranty. They have numerous issues that pop up and are expensive to fix, primarily amongst them is the ABC suspension which is problematic across the board. So I'd recommend getting something below 70k miles and at least getting a warranty up to 100k, or more if you can.

The other maintenance, is not as big a deal. Spark plugs on the V12 models are usually due at 60k miles, so that may be something you have to do soon. Air filters should be done often, (20k instead of 60k to keep the MAF clean), but otherwise most of the stuff isn't too expensive.

The S600 are very good cars to get tuned, so you are on the right track there. And as you mentioned, they are very well appointed and beautiful cars.

On my S55, there are some features I really love - Distronic is cool, Parktronic is very useful, (Especially for your wife!) and the rear seats that recline and have heat/ventilation people always enjoy. The massage and ventilation part are not too strong, but interesting to have anyway.

Also take a look at a similar year S55. They are not as easy to tune as the S600, but they are more aggressive out of the box throttle wise, and have a more aggressive sounding exhaust and AMG quad exhaust/body kit. While maintenance wise it is almost the same as the S600, it can be slightly cheaper in certain areas - like Spark Plugs, and I believe the V12 engine historically is more problematic than the V8.

Thank you and this is very useful information. I did consider the S55 as I also love the aggressive looks, but I undersood from reading that the quality control on the S600 is higher.... this may or may not be true. I read somewhere that more attention to detail is given to the S600's interior and that the S55 needs to be well optioned out in order to be on par with the 600. Is this true? What options were available on the S55?
Old 12-20-2010, 11:07 AM

Mercedes S55 AMG
The S600 does have a slightly better interior, because the dash is leather, and the headliner is different as well. I think that is a very minor consideration though, and the AMG bodystyle of the S55 wins over that in my opinion.

In terms of quality control, I don't think the S600 is any better or worse than the S55, in fact the S55 being an AMG it goes through even more of a process in certain terms to make it sportier.

You can have pretty much all of the options from the S600 on the S55, the only difference is that some don't come standard - but anything you can have on the S55 save the leather dash. (You can have distronic, parktronic, everything, rear power seats, etc)

But you did say that you wanted to tune - and the S600 is definitely easier to tune and get more power for less. What did you think of your CLK55? In terms of power and acceleration?
Old 12-20-2010, 11:41 AM
amr

2001 CLK55
The S600 does have a slightly better interior, because the dash is leather, and the headliner is different as well. I think that is a very minor consideration though, and the AMG bodystyle of the S55 wins over that in my opinion.

In terms of quality control, I don't think the S600 is any better or worse than the S55, in fact the S55 being an AMG it goes through even more of a process in certain terms to make it sportier.

You can have pretty much all of the options from the S600 on the S55, the only difference is that some don't come standard - but anything you can have on the S55 save the leather dash. (You can have distronic, parktronic, everything, rear power seats, etc)

But you did say that you wanted to tune - and the S600 is definitely easier to tune and get more power for less. What did you think of your CLK55? In terms of power and acceleration?
Thanks again for the feedback. To clarify, tuning is not my top priority... I have a 10 mile round trip commute with no highways so I can live with the stock power form the S55! As for options, can you point me to where I can find the option list that was standard on the S600 but is an option for the S55? I don't care about the leather dash and alcantra headliner, but I think the S55 has the alcantra headliner anyway.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A Mercedes obviously!
Originally Posted by amr
Hello, I haven't posted here in a while because I haven't owned an MB in a few years. I had an '01 CLK55 and I loved it but I wanted a little more power and the only real option was going with an S/C. Rather than spend $10k, I opted to trade it in for an '07 335i which is twin turbo. For less than $1,500, I had over 360hp to the wheels and I loved that car. Now, with two kiddos and a wife that cannot and will not drive a manual tranny, I need to get something bigger. I'm not a fan of the large bimmers and my father had an '02 S430 and now an '07 S550 which I've driven often and truly enjoyed. I am limiting myself to $30,000 so the S550 is not in the budget right now. Given my experience with turbocharged cars, I'm opting for an '03 to '04 S600. I've read quite a bit about these cars and I also understand that they are very nicely appointed (interior leather, alcantra, wood, etc). I've read all the posts here regarding buyer's guides and such but I have more specific questions that I hope you can help me with.

1) What were the options for the '03 & '04 S600? I understand there weren't many.
2) Are there any differences between '03 & '04?
3) Are there any known problems for these cars? Mechanical? Electrical?
4) Is there a way to slightly lower the ride height? Any downsides?
5) Other than Renntech, who makes a nice reliable ECU upgrade?
6) It appears there is a large price difference between cars with <60k miles and over 60k miles.... My daily commute is less than 10 miles round trip, so would it make sense for me to purchase a higher mileage car and save the cash? There is one that has 100k miles and asking $17k. I could pick it up and get a warranty for around $4,000.... Thoughts?
7) What is the recommended maintenance schedule? The reason I ask this is so that I know when the next big one is and take in into account.... for instance, I could find a nice one with 58k miles and end up spending a ton on a 60k mile service.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to your feedback. I appreciate your help.
1) I have an '04 and options on mine are Keyless Go, Powered trunk closer, rear ventilated seats (the rear seats are heated as standard on the 600s) and AMG appearance package. Options mine doesn't have are Distronic, heated steering wheel, rear sunshades for passengers, Drive Dynamic seats and four seat package. With the latter you lose the middle seat but the two in the back are then fully adjustable just like the front seats w/massage.

2) The only two I can think of are that the COMAND systems on the '03s run with CD based navigation and the '04s have DVD. Also on the '03s there was an AUX plug in the glovebox, handy for a clean iPod connection but that went away with '04 onwards.

3) Quite a few; ABC being the primary and most expensive. You'll also encounter random electrical gremlins...in my year or ownership I've had a Parktronic sensor go, the Keyless Door handle replaced, an AC fan for sensor in the rear view mirror, another AC sensor and a tire pressure monitor go. Nothing mission critical but in all but one case those were covered by MB CPO so it didn't cost anything to fix.

4) Not done anything myself but you can lower the car with links. There's a kit that's about $180 and it's a very easy do. Several threads on here and the S Class AMG forum about it.

5) Pass

6) I did this. Last year I was looking for an '05/'06 with less than 40,000 on the clock. Was expecting to get not much change from $40k, but then an '04 popped up locally with 67,000 on it for much less. As I have a 2 mile commute to work it made sense to get a slightly higher mileage and then my small use would get the miles back in better order. Chrysler would do a warranty that covers ABC for cars up to 70,000 miles at time of application. Alas they do not cover ABC cars any longer.

7) Every 10,000 miles or so. Servicing isn't all that expensive IMO. My dealer charges $440 for Service B and $250 for a Service A.

W220s are so cheap it's ridiculous and the '04s are right at the bottom end of the steepest part of the depreciation curve. The '04s/'05s/'06s are much more reliable than the '00s-'02s but with the '04s you're not paying a whole lot more for them.

I don't think the S55s have the alcantara headliner (the S65s do) but my e-brochure does say they have, "Hand-fitted AMG-design glove-soft Nappa leather seating surfaces with perforated inserts and metal AMG badges. Premium leather on remainder of seats, seatback pockets, center armrests and door trim inserts".

Good luck with your search!

Last edited by Fraser; 12-20-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:58 PM
amr

2001 CLK55
Wow, thank you This is excellent feedback and I will certainly come back to it when it's time to make a choice. I guess all that's left is to drive a few and maybe one of each (S55 & S600) to see which on I like best. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Fraser
1) I have an '04 and options on mine are Keyless Go, Powered trunk closer, rear ventilated seats (the rear seats are heated as standard on the 600s) and AMG appearance package. Options mine doesn't have are Distronic, heated steering wheel, rear sunshades for passengers, Drive Dynamic seats and four seat package. With the latter you lose the middle seat but the two in the back are then fully adjustable just like the front seats w/massage.

2) The only two I can think of are that the COMAND systems on the '03s run with CD based navigation and the '04s have DVD. Also on the '03s there was an AUX plug in the glovebox, handy for a clean iPod connection but that went away with '04 onwards.

3) Quite a few; ABC being the primary and most expensive. You'll also encounter random electrical gremlins...in my year or ownership I've had a Parktronic sensor go, the Keyless Door handle replaced, an AC fan for sensor in the rear view mirror, another AC sensor and a tire pressure monitor go. Nothing mission critical but in all but one case those were covered by MB CPO so it didn't cost anything to fix.

4) Not done anything myself but you can lower the car with links. There's a kit that's about $180 and it's a very easy do. Several threads on here and the S Class AMG forum about it.

5) Pass

6) I did this. Last year I was looking for an '05/'06 with less than 40,000 on the clock. Was expecting to get not much change from $40k, but then an '04 popped up locally with 67,000 on it for much less. As I have a 2 mile commute to work it made sense to get a slightly higher mileage and then my small use would get the miles back in better order. Chrysler would do a warranty that covers ABC for cars up to 70,000 miles at time of application. Alas they do not cover ABC cars any longer.

7) Every 10,000 miles or so. Servicing isn't all that expensive IMO. My dealer charges $440 for Service B and $250 for a Service A.

W220s are so cheap it's ridiculous and the '04s are right at the bottom end of the steepest part of the depreciation curve. The '04s/'05s/'06s are much more reliable than the '00s-'02s but with the '04s you're not paying a whole lot more for them.

I don't think the S55s have the alcantara headliner (the S65s do) but my e-brochure does say they have, "Hand-fitted AMG-design glove-soft Nappa leather seating surfaces with perforated inserts and metal AMG badges. Premium leather on remainder of seats, seatback pockets, center armrests and door trim inserts".

Good luck with your search!
Old 12-20-2010, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 472 Likes on 419 Posts
Mercedes
u have a hard time getting warranty on a car with 100k and you NEED a warranty on a 600 benz that covers ABC and bumper to bumper
Old 12-20-2010, 04:10 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
W221 2013 s550 Rwd
if your looking for an s600 , my recommendation is that you find one around 50-60k . the v12 bi turbo motor is reliable if properly maintained . we have an 05 s600 in the family and its a very smooth and enjoyable ride. abc system has fair share issues, coil packs on the v12 motors tend to fail which cost aroung $900 per side, few electrical etc..... if you have some money aside for heavy maintenance then it should be fine. as to ECU upgrades renntech is $5400 , speeddriven is around $ 1500-2000 i believe. renntech is an excellent company but iv heard speeddriven works great, theres also kleeman. V8 s55 motor is bulletproof pre and post facelift. i believe rondos around 150k miles? if your going for the s600 just make sure you buy one that has been maintained in the past years, that will be less headaceh for you. goodluck
Old 12-20-2010, 05:02 PM

Mercedes S55 AMG
Originally Posted by s5benzo
if your looking for an s600 , my recommendation is that you find one around 50-60k . the v12 bi turbo motor is reliable if properly maintained . we have an 05 s600 in the family and its a very smooth and enjoyable ride. abc system has fair share issues, coil packs on the v12 motors tend to fail which cost aroung $900 per side, few electrical etc..... if you have some money aside for heavy maintenance then it should be fine. as to ECU upgrades renntech is $5400 , speeddriven is around $ 1500-2000 i believe. renntech is an excellent company but iv heard speeddriven works great, theres also kleeman. V8 s55 motor is bulletproof pre and post facelift. i believe rondos around 150k miles? if your going for the s600 just make sure you buy one that has been maintained in the past years, that will be less headaceh for you. goodluck
Yeah, my S55 is a 2001 and has 154k miles now, and the engine/transmission have been perfect. It's just the little stuff that gets you, like sensors, and electrical gremlins. I have it without warranty, and I drive 40k miles a year - I don't know if I am crazy or just brave!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:23 PM

A Mercedes obviously!
Definitely take a trip out to Houston to check out this 600.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCE...t_40627wt_1165

Old 12-20-2010, 11:25 PM

W221 2013 s550 Rwd
goodjob rondo!! you are brave...why park it? its a very comfortable and classy ride, drive it till it dies ! and fraser....... hahahahahah thats definately one of a kind!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:57 AM

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

That was terrible!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:31 AM
amr

2001 CLK55

Yeah, that's a kiss-*** ride!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:32 AM
amr

2001 CLK55
Yeah, my S55 is a 2001 and has 154k miles now, and the engine/transmission have been perfect. It's just the little stuff that gets you, like sensors, and electrical gremlins. I have it without warranty, and I drive 40k miles a year - I don't know if I am crazy or just brave!
But the '01 is normally aspirated, right? Would the facelift model with the S/C live as long, I wonder?
Old 12-21-2010, 12:16 PM

A Mercedes obviously!
Originally Posted by amr
Yeah, that's a kiss-*** ride!
I'm sorry, I wasn't ing at you, but the car in general!

Originally Posted by amr
But the '01 is normally aspirated, right? Would the facelift model with the S/C live as long, I wonder?
The '01-'02 S55s were normally aspirated, 355bhp, 5.4litre V8.

I've not heard of any recurring problems with the forced induction W220s.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07 E63 06 CLK55 Cab 03 P-car C4S
Listen to Fraser and Rondo - they know their stuff.

I have 2005 S600 and I really love the car, but I'm sooo happy to have extended warranty. Without warranty, you can be out 1/3 of your purchase price in a single visit to mechanic. In looking back, although I think it's pretty special to have V12TT and I also wanted the superior workmanship of the S600 interior, if I could get a Designo S55 with warranty, that would be a BETTER car for me. Perhaps I'm just snobby, but I didn't like regular S55 interior(which I had in my 2002 S55). That said, a clean S55 w/ Designo was impossible to find, and if I found one w/ warranty, it'd probably be more expensive than my S600...so it didn't really make sense.

P.S. I really love my recent 2006 CLK55 Cab...so fun to have a little rocket after driving the S600. Kind of like putting on athletic Nikes after taking off some Ferragamos shoes.

p.p.s. if you don't mind some light exterior scratches, perhaps you can make me an offer on my perfect interior fully loaded 2005 S600 54k miles with 22 months of zero deductible MB warranty. PM me if you're serious.

Patrick
Old 12-21-2010, 02:01 PM
amr

2001 CLK55
Originally Posted by bzliteyear
Listen to Fraser and Rondo - they know their stuff.

I have 2005 S600 and I really love the car, but I'm sooo happy to have extended warranty. Without warranty, you can be out 1/3 of your purchase price in a single visit to mechanic. In looking back, although I think it's pretty special to have V12TT and I also wanted the superior workmanship of the S600 interior, if I could get a Designo S55 with warranty, that would be a BETTER car for me. Perhaps I'm just snobby, but I didn't like regular S55 interior(which I had in my 2002 S55). That said, a clean S55 w/ Designo was impossible to find, and if I found one w/ warranty, it'd probably be more expensive than my S600...so it didn't really make sense.

P.S. I really love my recent 2006 CLK55 Cab...so fun to have a little rocket after driving the S600. Kind of like putting on athletic Nikes after taking off some Ferragamos shoes.

p.p.s. if you don't mind some light exterior scratches, perhaps you can make me an offer on my perfect interior fully loaded 2005 S600 54k miles with 22 months of zero deductible MB warranty. PM me if you're serious.

Patrick
Patrick, thanks for the feedback and everyone here has been very helpful. Fraser's post was very detailed and so was Rondo's and both are appreciated. Regarding interior, yes I would love to have a more creative interior with some color accents like the Designo package or something like Audi does, but I'm ok with the standard black AMG interior. With regards to purchasing your S600 with warranty, I'm trying to keep my budget to $25-$28k so I don't think we're in the same ballpark given your car's mileage and warranty.

BTW, what warranty company would you recommend? I heard that no one is willing to warranty the S600. Another issue is convenience.... having a warranty is great but making a trip to the dealer every week can become time consuming and a drag. What was your experience with ownership?
Old 12-21-2010, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Okay, I bought mine about two years ago and have loved it ever since 04 S600

Some options to look for:

1. AMG package: Just body moldings and rims, but looks GREAT, IMHO
2. Dynamic seats: AS was said not great, but again a MUST IMHO
3. Heated steering wheel: GOD how I wish I had this one.
4. Distronic: I have said this before, is WORTHLESS. I will not go into more detail just check my posts as to why, aka traffic ANY.
5. Designer interiors, nice IF you can find one.
6. Rear sun shades: A MUST if you have kids, enough said.
7. Park tronic: Stock on the 600's
8. Key less go: Another MUST have, IMHO

That's it for what I recall. Again I have posted about this a while back.

Do some digging, and check some posts as it is all here.

PS: GET a warranty. I have NEVER used mine, but it is VERY nice to know its there. Wait, I did have my TPS system fixed last year, me bad.

Last edited by MRAMG1; 12-21-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:26 PM
amr

2001 CLK55
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Okay, I bought mine about two years ago and have loved it ever since 04 S600

Some options to look for:

1. AMG package: Just body moldings and rims, but looks GREAT, IMHO
2. Dynamic seats: AS was said not great, but again a MUST IMHO
3. Heated steering wheel: GOD how I wish I had this one.
4. Distronic: I have said this before, is WORTHLESS. I will not go into more detail just check my posts as to why, aka traffic ANY.
5. Designer interiors, nice IF you can find one.
6. Rear sun shades: A MUST if you have kids, enough said.
7. Park tronic: Stock on the 600's
8. Key less go: Another MUST have, IMHO

That's it for what I recall. Again I have posted about this a while back.

Do some digging, and check some posts as it is all here.

PS: GET a warranty. I have NEVER used mine, but it is VERY nice to know its there. Wait, I did have my TPS system fixed last year, me bad.
What companies do you recommend for a warranty? Also, is there a site out there where I can search maintenace history by VIN? Not all dealerships are willing to help! For a Lexus, you can do this directly on their site... nice.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:50 PM

W221 2013 s550 Rwd
05 s600 is warrantied through fidelity , mbz dealers recommended this company.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by amr
What companies do you recommend for a warranty?

In PA MB recommends Easycare and it was great for my AMG repairs with a zero deductible

Also, is there a site out there where I can search maintenace history by VIN?

Go into their service department and let them know you are going to be buying the warranty from them. That will loosen them up At least it always worked for me.

Not all dealerships are willing to help! For a Lexus, you can do this directly on their site... nice.
The Dealerships that won't run one for you I usually shy away from, FYI. IMHO if they won't help you out with something this small, they will surely rape you for a biggie, aka repair.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:16 PM

Garage Temporarily Empty
Originally Posted by s5benzo
05 s600 is warrantied through fidelity , mbz dealers recommended this company.
Bruce Mendel is a great guy to find you the right car and warranty.
He just did for me.
He purchased me an 04 S600 w/ 31k miles for $26k.
If you can be a little patient, as I was, he will find you the right deal for your budget.
I will also be buying a Fidelity warranty through him because Fidelity is very reliable.
Bruce is a trustworthy guy who only deals in solid vehicles. He REALLY knows cars, especiually MB's.
If you need his contact info, send me a PM.

-Chris
Old 12-27-2010, 03:55 PM

2004 S600
the fidelity warranty will not cover the turbo chargers or the engine , just read the fine print.just put the 3000-4000 in a bank account or better yet a gold fund and wait until you need to use it. the s 600 tt is a great car, but remember it cost 125000 plus new so dont be suprised when the mirror costs 700 to replace or the bose amplifier 1000 or the spark plugs ,12 of them , cost 30 each. your best bet is find a car that has had the abc fixed already, other costs are high also, that being said you will find that this is the most fun comfortable and awesome 5000lb sled aman can drive, and thats stock , for a few bucks you can get the ecu tune and tcu tune and the throttle gizmo and the car is an absolute BEAST that the amgs can not even get close to unless there is a curve involved. so spend the 20000 get the black on black with the amg package , and yes distronic is not worth it .2004 or newer is better as the command dvd is one disc vs the encyclopedic cds of 2003 and the phone is easily blue toothed with a 400 puc. so enjoy yourself , but realize this things gonna cost you more than a 20000 used camrey.

Last edited by scarybary; 12-27-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: typos
Old 12-28-2010, 09:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes S600TT, LX470 SuperCharged, QX4, BMW 750IL
scary: Are you sure about that? I have the top of the line fidelity warranty and they have covered around $20,000 in repairs so far in 2 years without a single question or gripe. Still have 5 years and 75,000 miles left on the warranty.

I haven't heard of an engine or turbo going in less than 150-200k miles unless someone messed with the ecu improperly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: In the market for S600... your feedback please.